• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

Anyone got any info on blue or red transformers in pinellas county florida? 2 pills, ones red and the other is blue. There are only old reports on both of these. I'm pretty sure that they are NOT the vitamin shaped ones, but round. I aplolgise for being a royal pain in the ass asking about all kinds of pills, but as I have said before, my freaking test kit isn't here yet!! Thanks guys.
PLUR

I got the red transformers and they are a reddish purple with dark purple specs in them. The logo is out pressed and they are round. They have the classic NASTY taste of MDMA. I've had my share of bunk beans over the last six months, and I haven't had the pleasure of this familiar taste in a long time! I will hopefully be testing them this week and doing a report. I will be consuming them on Friday, as long as they test good, which I'm pretty positive they will. If my sources are correct, Florida is back on the map as far as REAL ecstasy is concerned.

Last edited:
pink / red diamonds very very little mdma heavy dose of meth
in the shape of a 3d diamond .they look yummy but they are such a shitty bean and there is so many floating around miami stay away from any diamond beans . trying green stars tonight.... hope for better luck:p

you guys never post a response when you say u have just capped beans
8)

yellow thumbs up are in south east louisiana......tested good across the board and are in me now......nice steady hard roll!

Those hot pink "e"s tested for MDA, but knocked us on our asses for about 7 hours last night and we each only took two the whole night. The only difference I can tell, is that MDA linger for a longer amount of time. We took them at 10:45 last night and I still feel "looped"and its now 4:04pm Sunday. Make sure you have a day to recover after taking these.
PLUR

waterfreak said:
yellow thumbs up are in south east louisiana......tested good across the board and are in me now......nice steady hard roll!

Try getting the red scorpions as well, they are better than the yellow thumbs up and are in town as well. Also look for the blue naked ladies in town.

Red ladies
Green Ladies
Orange Ladies

all floating around south fla. They are the same ones from Cali on pill reports. Really strong, these have been around for a minute.

I've also seen Orange Rabbits (bunk), Red Jordans (really weak), and Blue LV's (Medium) in West Palm.

I got my test kit and tested those transformers. Marquis went straight to orange.....methbombs. I wish people would quit making this shit. I REALLY wish the noobs who have no fucking idea what MDMA is would quit buying this garbage and say how they rolled their faces off!! The guy told me my tester doesn't work cuz everyone loved these. WHATEVER

nakoma74 said:
I got my test kit and tested those transformers. Marquis went straight to orange.....methbombs. I wish people would quit making this shit. I REALLY wish the noobs who have no fucking idea what MDMA is would quit buying this garbage and say how they rolled their faces off!! The guy told me my tester doesn't work cuz everyone loved these. WHATEVER

I've had the same stuff for 4 months (same stamp, different colors) MDMA pills. I haven't got sick of them at all or tried anything else. Some people get sick of the same pill, even if it's MDMA. It's more of a color/design thing for them. If I find something good I'll stick with it, especially considering all the crap in pills nowadays. In the last 2 years I've only had 2 clean pills.

I've done that before.... When you finally find a good pill, buy in bulk because you never know when you'll see something good again. In fact, I totally plan on doing this again if I ever find pills that contain actual MDMA. It's pretty hard to come by these days. Unless of coarse you live in Europe. Lucky bastards

Although I've used extascy many times, it was was when I lived out west and I only used two types of pills that were steadily availble. JJ Triple Stacks which were awesome... They must have been cut with a lot of heroin, because they felt like a full-body oxycontin high that lasted for at least 8-12hrs... And also, I took a blue dolphin once and hated it. It was super speedy, and I felt almost as bad as when I mistakenly confused meth for cocaine in a dimly-lit bathroom. I havent used x in over 5 years... But when I'm off probation next month... I plan on researching and finding some "dirty" rolls that are hopefully similar to the JJ Triple Stacks with a nice opiate like high. It will be awesome to walk up and down the beach at night drinking a piña colada and rolling with a hot girl.

I actually thought it was rather funny. Quite an imagination of sipping Pina Coladas, walking on the beach with a hot girl. lmao

Oh I can definitely see where one would find the post entertaining. Though I didn't think the idea of walking on the beach, sipping Pina Coladas with a broad was nearly as amusing as the idea of a heroin-cut "triple stack" bean.

Last edited:
stay away from
: blue/green hard pressed "star" pill ... tested and its 2cb .. was having panic attacks for days following
any and all diamonds.....

any one tried orange bunnies?... with rabbits imprinted ? not play boys
in miami area

n e one hear anything about yellow dophins yet? i got em a few weeks ago and dropped em with a meth bomb accidentally, they seemed to clear up the high so im pretty sure there is some mdxx in em, not sure exactly what or how much or if theirs meth tho.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9806

thats my report. i found a report on red ones, but the high doesnt seem to match.

on anohter note i got 2 oif these for free today, so i guess ill hold on to em until i get a test kit or decide to pop them again. maybe they will b better without meth in my system already like last time. not to mention two of em as well. lemme know!

More garbage pills in Florida

Tonite I got some pastel pink cobra heads and orange mickey mouse. Both pills had no reaction with marquis. :X If you're in the Pinellas county area of Florida, here's your heads up. I posted them on pillreports, and started a thread in pillreports discussion because I want everyone to know not to take them. Be safe people!
PLUR

Mr.Miosis said:
Although I've used extascy many times, it was was when I lived out west and I only used two types of pills that were steadily availble. JJ Triple Stacks which were awesome... They must have been cut with a lot of heroin, because they felt like a full-body oxycontin high that lasted for at least 8-12hrs... And also, I took a blue dolphin once and hated it. It was super speedy, and I felt almost as bad as when I mistakenly confused meth for cocaine in a dimly-lit bathroom. I havent used x in over 5 years... But when I'm off probation next month... I plan on researching and finding some "dirty" rolls that are hopefully similar to the JJ Triple Stacks with a nice opiate like high. It will be awesome to walk up and down the beach at night drinking a piña colada and rolling with a hot girl.

lol