• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

yea i agree sublime...i rolled last night (saturday)

i wouldnt say these are bomb rolls....6/10

but def. VERY clean.....MDMA and to me i would say vitamin c...
i didnt feel racey at all....vitamin c or some good mixture of caffeine...

i popped 1...started to buzz then i chuted 2 more in a napkin thats when it kicked in good...nothing out of this world but i was def rolling comfortably

if you like an "innocent" trip on E...snatch these up...

p.s rolled 4 weeks ago these had me going for about 3 hrs

sweet thats what i love i cannot take those uncontrlabe eye wiggles and raciness ... whats the last couple of beans you picked up

PLUR lasts as long as the drugs do. Sorry can't help ya

i also just picked up some orange rabbits

its a press of a bunny...full rabbit facing to the left

these smell crazy!!!! strong smell ...
i can smell them as soon as i walked in the room i left them in

bad beans

please stay away from light green rhinos and blue n.y. yankies ...meth bombs
up for days no roll like pressed adderall in.. miami .. pink versace nice clean roll
blue Mitsubishis very nice :)

stay away from the orange rabbits..gave them to a friend of mine to try she said they were bunk as shit weak PMA pills or like cut meth....

she dropped 3 i flushed the other 7...damn shame

KEEP IT SAFE!!

What I have and used in the past week/month
Blue mitsubishi(speed) didnt had a real speed in long time and I abused of it so no sleep for LONG time( god I WANT TO SLEEP NOW :( )
On star speed bah a good speed nothing more....
Caddilac E god I love it :(
Armani green E I still have alot of them god they get me so fucked up lol
All from montreal...

shroom ville said:
but def. VERY clean.....MDMA and to me i would say vitamin c...
What would make you think they have Vitamin C in them? Did they cure your scurvy?

where are you in florida? for a second i thought you were talking bout actual cobra's lol

Anyone heard about cobras in pinellas co?? I know nothing about them, accept that they're cobras.

jykkE said:
PLUR lasts as long as the drugs do.

what???!??!?

maybe it is people that think like you that is the reason we have so much violence.

dont you think if everyone lived with PLUR ALL the time the world would be a better place?

i live in Canada i was reading ur post about the blue dolphins and where i live blue dolphins are a respected brand. But i also would like to mention about copycat pillz so b safe

Swerz said:
where are you in florida? for a second i thought you were talking bout actual cobra's lol

yeah me too lol

i havent seen any cobras if you are talking about E

nakoma74 said:
Anyone heard about cobras in pinellas co?? I know nothing about them, accept that they're cobras.

Not ACTUAL cobras, but beans. 8)

I got a red clover and a purple New York Yankees logo Ill see how they are and report back. clover is fake maybe a meth bomb my amp tolerance is 2 high to tell. im bout to give the yankee a fair trial see what happens after a rail. re edit OMFG dont rail meth bombs that shit hurts like a bitch. Ouch!!!!1 both fake fucken bullshit stay away from inward pressed purple New York Yankee press and outward presses red clover both complete bullshit prolly meth but who knows something mildly speedy non euphoric and unfun. Thats it no more till I get a tester fuck im gonna post some pics on pillreports when I figure my account name there.

Last edited:
Man sounds like you guys are getting some crappy stuff in SE area......hopefully things improve before a certain event at the end of March