• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

Are they the spartan faces like the ones in my post earlier? I have some red ones but am hesitant to try because of the mixed results on pillreports. I also have a yellow fish looking outprint like above. I read in the DEA microgram about some that were silhouettes of mans face (like the spartan) that had BZP and some other stuff. Anyone have any test results or ideas? The two links in my post a few posts back should show what I'm talking about.

Those are exataly them! I couldnt find them doing a search for spartan, but I found them in your post.
Its funny how there are such different comments about these in the report
I am so sick of shitty pills! I am buying one at a time now so I can test them first.....

Where do I find the DEA microgram please?

Don't think I'm allowed to link but go to google and search for DEA Microgram. Click first link and then click on Microgram Bulletin. It is the Jan 08 one

No problem. Just flushed the other 3. Bummer - better that than have a shitty experience though.

White flowers/ red puppy faces in central florida

anyone know how they are? i got some from a friend at UF and was told 1 pill made for a good night.

ucf-toker said:
anyone know how they are? i got some from a friend at UF and was told 1 pill made for a good night.

If the puppy face could be a teddy bear face PLEASE FLUSH IT NOW.
Look at bear reports on pillreports.com:D

White flowers are supposed to be really good. They're on pillreports.
Anyone heard of gangstas in florida? I've never heard of them at all.

multi colored "triple stacked" FISHES going around memphis

from what i suspect they are 2cb (pillreports)

but hey i saw a red rolex the other day to and those are around so its still all good

Hows about Almost hot pink es, pretty thick, scored on one side and a large lower case e on the other, domed?

wow dead on those smiley faces....just got some purple and green ones on saturday night in FL......they were terible felt like a strong ass trip...couldnt move was glued to the floor all night.....dont get these..they look and taste good but very little if any mdma in them....anyway how come all these shitty beans are going around FL lately?...seems like even OLD RELIABLE dealers are getting shitty ones.....wish i could just get some real shit for once

southern louisiana here ... in word on any of these?

Red Ladies (fetal position) - saw that one report above that they were decent
Dark Purple Dolphin (dolphin facing right)
Light Green Ladies (white specs)
Green Transformers
White/Beige Dolphin (dolphin facing left)

These all kind of look the same, light and dark colors mixed up. Read a report on PR about the transformers that was absolutely horrible. Havent seen anything yet on the purple dolphins though.

dealers r selling just whatever just to sell right now....kinda shortage in centrl fl right now

The purple ones we had were terrible, we had gotten red smileys and tested them and they tested positive for ketamine, so we got rid of them. Our test kit "went bad" I guess and now we are waiting for a new one to arrive. We still have to test the pink "e's"
Do they even made pills with MDMA in them anymore???

I cant log into PR to post anything there

Can anyone tell me more about MDA, besides that its like MDMA, but a little more trippy.
Those hot pink "e's" tested out for MDA

WTF are they even making pills with MDMA in them anymore!?!?!

I feel the same way you do Trixxxie. The last time I rolled was 4 years ago, and just recently I wanted to do it so my boyfriend could experience it..and all we got were some bunk ass pills...It's so sad!!! Fayetteville NC area has some shitty ass pills roaming around...I WANT MY MDMA!!!!!!!

Has anybody been able to find anything good in Central Alabama? I have been hunting for months and haven't drummed up anything.

word you guys.......seems like the south is gettin fcked big time by sum-1....nuthin but crap goin around here.....hey on the smiley faces.....me and my wife ate a bunch of them and we thought that they were ketamine....no1 on pill reports believed me so i wanna buy test kit......but damn they felt like K

Light Pink Aliens in Louisiana. Report on pillreports claims to have tested them and says they tested as High Dose MDMA. There seems to be a lot of controversy over that report, though, with many people claiming they are some kind of psychedelic. Grabbed a few anyway, though I won't be able to report anything myself until after this weekend.