• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

ascend337 if you mean paul frank monkeys then those are the same im talking about.

Monkeys!...They been around so long and every different colors...They've really contributed to ecstasy blowing up in this area...they dont ask for x any more they ask for Monkeys!...so where's all this good quality mdma coming from??!

Monkeys!...They been around so long and every different colors...They've really contributed to ecstasy blowing up in this area...they dont ask for x any more they ask for Monkeys!...so where's all this good quality mdma coming from??!

Id sure love to know, they have been coming the standard in miami. I wonder whats gonna happen when the supply runs dry. I pray the same presser makes more in a new print just to spice things up. With big events in march around the corner who knows. When was the first time you guys spotted monkeys?

So last night my main guy with told me he has Pink Swans, White ladys, Purple Cardinals, Yellow HP, & Green Goblins in the MIA! &he had monkeys before n said these are new in town.. has any one heard anything bout em??

Id sure love to know, they have been coming the standard in miami. I wonder whats gonna happen when the supply runs dry. I pray the same presser makes more in a new print just to spice things up. With big events in march around the corner who knows. When was the first time you guys spotted monkeys?

Spotted monkeys for the first time almost exactly one year ago. Saw them right about a week before the big MIA event last March and they've been going hella strong since.

I can't find anything but pipes in the NC. I am curious to see what good pills are going around now in southern florida. That special event next month will hopefully be taken care of.

i hope there is some new good press around next month. The pet shop has 10 monkeys left and is planning on getting 50-100 more. But id perfer if they got something new instead :/

yeah for the passed few years in NC pipes and meth bombs, and sometimes alright molly is all I can find. In fact besides the people i know with molly it is impossible to find a good connect for anything other than "skittle packs"(random stamps and colors) which are almost always bs in my opinion.

Has anyone here done a test or tried out "Blue Harry Potters"? I can't find them on ED or Pillreports

Edit: I can post/PM pictures if needed, just not looking forward to getting piped

Last edited:
Need some help in south florida here,

Baby Phat press, never heard of it but they are red.

With no testing kit and no report, I'm flying blind.

Can I hear some opinions on this?

Thanks in advance.

Same with me, I've been looking through pillreports and edata for about a week now, can't find any information at all on any Blue Harry Potters.

Same with me, I've been looking through pillreports and edata for about a week now, can't find any information at all on any Blue Harry Potters.

if you have a testing kit then test some of them, than you can write your own write-up and be able to help out ppl in the same situation as yourself. jusy my advice

I don't have a testing kit at the moment, I wouldn't be asking for information here if I did :p

where the FUCK are those white stars!? >.< im so tired of damn monkeys. If it wasnt for having to take 2 diamonds id be searching for them but either way no one has. wow this sucks!