• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

film: Mind Game: a movie that will blow your mind

Ego Death

Bluelighter
Mind Game, it is a Japanese anime that came out in 2004. Visually, philosophically it will blow your mind. It is also great to watch as your coming up. Check it out, it is available for download cause you probably won't find it at blockbuster.

Sorry, but BL is not a forum for "illicit" file sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen it but this is from wikipedia:

Plot

Nishi is a young loser who wishes to be a comic book artist. He has always had a crush on his childhood friend Myon, an enormously-endowed young girl. They lose contact spanning a period of time up until Myon is to be married. When they meet each other again and they go to her parent's restaurant, to see Myon's father and sister and talk about old times, a problem arises when two yakuza enter the restaurant asking for money that Myon's father owes them.

Nishi gets killed in a shameful way, the yakuza goon winds up shoving his gun up Nishi's rear end and pulling the trigger, and goes to heaven, where he argues with God. He then manages to escape, go back in time, rescue Myon and her sister and run away from the yakuza stealing their car. After a high speed chase and a consequent jump off a bridge their car gets swallowed by a whale. During the symbolic and metaphorical time inside the cetacea (there is a reference to Carlo Lorenzini's Pinocchio), they experience personal development and growth and have to face their problems and insecurities.

Richard Linklater is awesome.

WAKING LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Review.WakingLife.jpg

Full metal alchemist niggggaasss & DBZ(is all iight, the whole mayjin buu saga from buu- the final battle) Their is some great anime's out their and some lesser-excepted by the western world. AFTER ALL, Vampire hunter D got a cyborg horse after the first movie

I just got Paprika from Netflix, I'm looking forward to watching it soon.

I think Ego_death should get some kind of award as the board's oldest greenlighter.