• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

Roger32 said:
All of these suicides are fucked up. But I dont think that you can say they died from drugs. They died at their own hands because they were too big of a coward to make the changes they needed to in life. Not something that I feel comfortable saying, but I think it needed to be

technically they did die from drugs if they used drugs to commit suicide. this thread doesn't say "post pics of those who died from drugs unintentionally". basically all drug related deaths can be posted here, whether it was direct or indirect (for example dying from driving under the influence is indirect) because the thread doesn't specify. if you want to debate about suicide, take it elsewhere and no, it did not need to be said HERE. everyone has their own thoughts about suicide but this isn't the place to debate them.

Roger32 said:
All of these suicides are fucked up. But I dont think that you can say they died from drugs. They died at their own hands because they were too big of a coward to make the changes they needed to in life. Not something that I feel comfortable saying, but I think it needed to be

I take this very personally. Apparently you have never dealt with serious depression and suicidal thoughts. In the end people don't die from suicide really they die from pain and sadness that is so overwhelming that they seek any way to end it. I would ask that you please not say things like this and keep this thread in remembrance of those loved and lost. Just because someone died of suicide or whatever doesn't mean that they were not deeply loved and the people that loved them are not pained, it is disrespectful at any rate.

Roger32 said:

Not cool :|

Not cool at all. Bad thing to say, even worse place to say it.

My heart goes out to the people that loved those lost every time I come here. I see so much in these pictures of people that I have never met and its hard to believe that they are gone, I can't imagine how those that lost them must feel.
All respect and love, RIP

i wish i had pictures but im a technophobe
RIP kate m. - heroin OD (19 yo at the time)
taylor n. w. (my first bf) - heroin OD (19 yo at the time)
christopher s. - heroin OD (20 yo at the time)
crystal s. - meth lab explosion (24 yo at the time)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish we never had to lose another person. It just breaks my heart.

Immortal Teknique said:
So many young people dying from heroin OD's.

:(

Or drug related suicides...You know, I think emotional pain is really related.

i dont hacve a pic of my buddies who died, and it just gets me to sad to think about it. =(

So sad Brad Renfro and Heath Ledger, it breaks my heart...... RIP

Attachments

• VM__CR0,0,271,271_SS100_.jpg
    VM__CR0,0,271,271_SS100_.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 6,674
  • bradr_1195429678.jpg
    bradr_1195429678.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 416
Jesus. I've stared death in the eyes several times during drug experiences only over the past 3 years as a result of my detrimental albeit common attitude towards drugs - go big or go home. And somehow, I still don't know if I've learned my lesson, having the most recent one of those experiences only last night with 15 pills in one sitting (pure and large dose). I'm the kind of guy who'd get the "Most Likely To Overdose" award in the high-school yearbook.

So with that said, this thread really gives my head a shake, presenting the very real risks I take when choosing to dance with the devil.

Laureline, drove drunk, 20, best friend, ex girlfriend.
1986 - 25 Feb 2007.
Already one year, I miss you so much!
(Don't wish to add a pic.)

Last edited:
this thread is terribly sad but a good reminder as to what drugs can do and where they can lead you and your mind... i know what its like to be an addict and wishing to have enough downers to OD and die, because there have been plenty of moments during my drug abuse where i wished for death... but in retrospect it was because of the depressants making me even more depressed than i am to begin with... i'm so sorry for all of your losses, i'm lucky that i dont know anyone personally but i'm sure it won't stay that way forever, unfortunately...

and all of these people are so young... late teens, early twenties... and most either OD on heroin/oxy/methadone or commit suicide because of the depression the strong opiates (and other drugs of course) put you in.... really makes you reconsider your life...

great thread but only because it should be a reality slap for those still abusing....

and again, i'm sorry to everyone for their losses... hopefully others can learn from all of this, so some good can come out of something so terrible.

peace & love

I don't have a picture, but one of my best friends killed himself yesterday... He slit his wrists in the bathtub. His girlfriend found him.

I know it is not an overdose, but he was struggling with drug and alcohol problems for years and I can't deny the correlation between the drugs and his suicide...

I have lost so many fucking friends. It makes me sick.

RIP Ryan Blevins... and fuck you for killing yourself. selfish....

I don't have a picture of him... at the time I was nowhere near able to afford a digicam.

My ex-husband, Jeremy H. He was a crank and antidepressant addict.
He hung himself shortly after I left him. He was 18.

R.I.P. Jeremy.
September 17 1984 - August 6th 2003.