• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

Having to baby someone through how to dose accurately and spacing of doses to avoid manic outbursts (in relation to disso use). That tends to send from chill to kill in under 5 seconds. I still baby them through it though.

I shit you not, me and the Girlfriend took ~175mcg of LSD on the beach that was right next to one of my older houses. eventually things weren't feeling right as these tabs were pretty strong so they were coming on heavy. We left the beach and walked about a quarter of amile to a bay nearby. I put on some tunes and am getting extremely close to peaking when a group of people show up to the bay/park wearing all black. Now at this point the LSD was coursing through my veins pretty hard and I'm feeling heavy so I lay down and just focus on my breathing because I already felt kinda wigged out. Anyways, time goes by with me and my girlfriend laying down in bay/park next to the water. I finally start to relax and then I start hearing dreary church hymns and eulogies, because apparently the people in black were having a memorial service for like a 3-4 year old kid. Talk about a fucking buzzkill peaking on L. Me and my girlfriend stared at eachother for a while, wondering what the fuck was going on, and if this was in fact reality. This park has at least 25 picnic tables, with a few being used. But they chose the one that was 20-30 feet away from us.We were just so dumbfounded it took us a second to leave. IDK I guess I was just pretty spun at the time, but the lesson is, children's memorial services plus LSD equals a pretty large buzzkill. This was back when I was newer to psychedelics as well. I know it's not as crazy as some of the stories on here, but It is what immediately came to my mind when I read your post

I love weed, smoke it damn near everyday. But one thing I hate is (and no offense to the younger members on this forum or those who started at a young age) smoking it with KIDS. Unfortunately my boyfriend aquatints himself and gets stoned with several teenagers in the neighborhood; I really hate hanging out and getting high with them. I find it's a major buzzkill because they often act loud, rude, and totally ignorant and obnoxious. I mean most teens act loud, rude, ignorant and obnoxious anyway while sober but I find many act way worse when they're high.