• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

people that start drama. Like when your at some couples house and they start fighting. awkward....

Having a long-time friend get messed up and all of sudden air a bunch of grievances about how much you owe them for something they told you was free....

I think a huge buzzkill whenever people start ranting about how the world is going to end. I don't wanna hear it from hippies or from conservative christians the same. Or on the same type of topic, whenever someone gets all preachy when everyone else is trying to have a good time.

Another buzzkill is when people call the cops (especially when they don't need to). i can understand getting the police involved when things are out of control but i hate it when people call the police when there is no need of their services.

throwing up.
unless alcohol is the culprit, because, if you're a drinker, at that point you are too drunk to care. liquor makes for great mouth wash; a shot or two later, you're back in the game.

but if it is any other drug, i am not having fun anymore.

Being around some idiots who for some reason hate weed yet love booze. I had one guy say to me i hate people who smoke dope. I passed the joint to my friend and i knocked him over with a few punches so that buzzkill was solved.

I also hate people who get all quiet and depressed when they are stoned. I used to hate listening to really depressing music when i was high on weed or shrooms and id be at someones house and they would turn on nirvana. Id get up and put on a new order cd or the happy mondays something like that.

I don't mind depressing music and i listen to more of that actually then anything else (i got joy division on now actually) i just didnt like it when i was tripping balls on shrooms or stoned out of my head on weed or hash.

^when someone just gets up and fucks with my music.

or

seeing someone get smashed in the face over a stupid drunken comment, twice as bad if it's at my house or a house i have responsibility in (a close friends party or something of that nature).

i find that listning to crappy music kills it ALOT. math aswell kills my highs.hmmm, ahh yes counter strike iis VERY fun to play high but is very short lived, i think it is too much thinking

once i was arrested (for suspection of drug use) 30 mins after dropping e. i came up inside the police car on the way to the station...

well, i asked the cops why the fuck they work here, cursed the stations commander so she promised me that she'll take care that the police in my hometown station'll treat me personally, & at the end actually made them dropping me (& my friends) out there instead of calling my parents to come & take me (i was a minor)

when i got out there after a hour+ the buzz was royally back.

btw, they haven't got even a piss test from me... allways good to know your rights:)

spiralza said:
People playing crappy music or music that doesn't necessarily match the mood of the drug I'm on. For example, when I'm rolling, I want to listen to house music or drum & bass, not A Perfect Circle or Sublime. Blech.

+1.

I hate to say it, but I smoked crack once with some other crack smokers and WOW that was a major buzz kill. They were regular users (like everyday crackheads) and got very paranoid. They were looking out windows, telling you to shhhh so they could hear whatever it was they were hallucinating about, and always saw shit moving. The worst was this girl that was always telling you to "be quiet" for NO FUCKING REASON! I had to get the hell out of there. I liked the high (way too much really) but I could not enjoy it due to those people.

I basically stumbled upon this place somewhere in Detroit while hanging out with someone I did not know well. He decided he wanted to smoke crack (I didn't know he did that.) We were doing coke previously. So me being high on the coke I went along and tried it for myself.

This is when I saw firsthand the HUGE difference between crack and coke. It turns people into total degenerates and makes them psychotic. It was not a "crack house" per se, but a house where people gathered to do drugs. Some people actually lived there and I could not think of a worse existance. Needless to say, I never smoked that shit again. But I could totally see how people could lose their whole lives over it. It was an incredibly intense high. But seeing how these people who were hooked on it lived, I could never go down that road again.

Things that kill your high/s

Yep, first post.
Anyways, what substance, and, what will completely ruin your high?
One thing. I can be on top of the world on adderall or Dex, and the second i think "Wow, i bet i look really stupid. None of this will matter tomorrow. This 10 page note I'm writing, it will sound stupid to a sober person. I'll forget everything I'm reading in this book. This happiness is completely fake."

My high is GONE. Well the concentration is still there, the high isn't.

theres a thread related to this in DC already so i'll merge your post in there.

Seeing people you don't fucking wanna see and that you don't think should be there

i am going to go with gettin robbed ^ ^ ^ ^
your all high and happy, and then someone robs you, and you cant even belive its happening cuz your so fucked you figure it has to be a joke....apparently not :s....

qft

having to eat a big dinner infront off your parents, while high as shit on assorted opiates. Then throwing it all up after

And smoking weed with a bunch of fags who act like 5 year olds when there high

and people that mess with you when your high so youll giggle. I want to be left alone to eat and watch some tv!