Do they sell Stella Artois in the usa?

its all about personal taste-

some people have good taste, and some people like fizzy water.

Idler, i'm afraid you may be misunderstanding my stance on the issue. The reason I'm a fan of NW micros is because there is so much more taste than what i see from just about anything else. I'll agree that stella and most european brews beat the living hell out of ANY american mass produced domestic, yes... including rolling rock, miller, budweiser, etc. I personally feel that many NW micros have a stronger more developed taste than most other beers i've tried. this includes stella. Spaten (from munich) would be the personal winner in my book but the cost of drinking that on a regular basis makes it not exactly economically viable for a college student in the United States. Therefore I would rather put my 8 dollars toward a 6er of Full Sail Pale or their LTD, Rogue Dead Guy Ale, Widmer Bros. Broken Halo IPA, or something equally priced but less hyped than toward stella. Also, i prefer ales and stouts to lagers.
Felix put it well. "Indeed, fizzy water...like stella" haha. seriously, get ahold of what i'm providing as examples. tell me that i'm afraid of tasting something. Ooh. No, try Arrogant Bastard Ale. That's the NW taste winner for me, but i can't get it where i am. Sad day. :(

Yeah, they have stella. It is way too expensive though, for that price i would rather find some Duvel.

I'm not trying to sound like a beer snob, but it's sad what most people are drinking these days. Though I personally like stella, especially as a night out or drink-a-lot kind of beer, whenever I go to the store I buy microbrew. (Unless I'm broke.... then all bets are off!) IMO it's totally worth it to shell out an extra couple bucks for a six-pack of wonderful elixir as opposed to one of vaguely flavored piss. Here in the NE USA we also have a big microbrew scene like that in the NW, and hands down all my favorite beers (Definitely can't pick one or four, I'm a connossieur <sp> and have tried too many to count) are from regional microbrews... except for a couple bavarian/german and french imports.

Oh for the guy talking about Rogue, I do like their shit, though over here a deuce deuce is ~5$... a rare treat. Ever had the Old crustacean ale? I just had one at my friend's house, it was the most curious flavor/texture Ever! I can't say it goes in my favorites but goddamn was that one flavor-filled beer! Plus it was so thick you could probably live on it for a month.....

def. in my top 3 fav. beers....and yes it is expensive here in the states. always nice to find a nice resteraunt/pub with it on tap

Stella is one of my absolute favorite beers. That, Blue Moon, and Sierra Nevada.

Mmmmm mmm mm

Was at a party in Del Mar (a very rich town in San Diego) a while back where they had a keg full of stella. Twas a bitchen night %)