Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

I love Freeway!

12419__sutherland_l.jpg

"I'm gonna shoot you so many times!"

=D

I loved and will always love Beetlejuice :)
Okay, I caved in...I finally saw Amelie. I didn't wanna watch it before because everyone was just gushing all over it and it annoyed the crap out of me. (yes...i was being anti-sheep like!) But I really like it.
10105332A~Amelie-Posters.jpg

Reality Bites:

20061113083716-realitybites4.jpg

It was the first time I'd seen it and it was pretty good. Not fantastic but it was entertaining and funny. Plus, I don't think I've ever seen Winona Ryder ever look so beautiful before.

ROOM 1408
While on some LSD. It was alright. Made me laugh because I could relate on some level.

Last edited:
tribal girl said:
There's only so many Kathleen Hanna songs a girl can stand. It was literally one after the other. As for the feminist slant. BORING. I'm so sick of these lesbian movies that struggle to have something to say. I wanna laugh goddammit!. Even a girl (or should I say grrrl? 8) ) like myself was unable to relate to any of the characters :|

Dismal and annoying :\

I HEAR YA.

By the end of this quarter I kind of ended up hating Guinevere Turner. :\

History of Violence

I was showing it to someone who had never seen it...for some reason it wasn't as good as the first time (or so) that I saw it. :\

Damien8787 said:
]
While on some LSD. It was alright. Made me laugh because I could relate on some level.[/QUOTE]

(in reference to [I]1408[/I] )

Maybe LSD was what I needed while watching that film, because sober it seemed pretty pointless.

AmorRoark said:
By the end of this quarter I kind of ended up hating Guinevere Turner. :\

Oh no. Don't hate teh Guin! :(

I know what you mean though. I've always liked her but I struggle to like anything she's actually ever done. Her movies are always so bad. Like, really bad. The only one I seriously enjoyed (or enjoyed the most) was American Psycho.

^ I haven't seen any of her director shit from The L Word so maybe I should check that out. :)

last movie = Goodfellas

I watched it last night after a rough day at work, with a nice L rolled up, on my sofa all alone.

The improv scene where they eat dinner after killing the gangster in the bar is classic. "This dog's looking this way, this dog's looking that way, and this guy is like 'Whaddaya want from me?'"

^Mmm, I bought that movie on a whim too and thought it was great. It was only a few days ago I found out that the youngest boy in it is Kevin Kline and Phoebe Cates son.

I watched Five Corners:

200px-Five_Corners.jpg

I first saw it years and years ago, and is one of those cheap DVD's I bought 'just to see' if it was as good as I remembered it. Well, as I've discovered far too often recently, it wasn't. It's one of those worth a watch type of films, but nothing more than that really.

Southland Tales

8o

still digesting this one. I think writer/director Richard Kelly is from another planet.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - entertaining, but the obvious sexism and homophobia started to grate after a while, and it degenerated once it turned into basically a series of chases/set pieces.

The Audition - I was quite hungover when I watched this, and I really couldn't get into it at all - might have been scary at night in a cinema, looked silly on my smallish TV in daytime.

SonOF said:
History of Violence

I was showing it to someone who had never seen it...for some reason it wasn't as good as the first time (or so) that I saw it. :\

oh man, yep, nothing new that i hadnt considered before, its fucked to watch it and feel those thoughts become rinforced/verified.

my wife and i watched that last christmas night oddly enough.

the last film i watched was bloody sunday.

141410__sandlot_l.jpg

The Sandlot

still entertaining, after all these years
and have you seen what Tom Guiry looks like these days? (he was the main character) He was in U571 & Black Hawk Down ... def good eye candy

bRoken&foRgoTTen said:
141410__sandlot_l.jpg

The Sandlot

still entertaining, after all these years
and have you seen what Tom Guiry looks like these days? (he was the main character) He was in U571 & Black Hawk Down ... def good eye candy

I always thought that he was so much better than the other kids at baseball because he was (or looked) 10 years older. :)

great movie though.

The Bourne Ultimatum

YEAH. %)

T'was wicked. Breathless in pace, excellently directed & edited, & a truly fitting end to the trilogy. Why can't all blockbuster movies be this good?

Last edited: