⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

last movie you watched v. 2.0

IcebergSlim said:

I saw about the first 15 minutes of this documentary and was so outraged, moved and upset by the whole situation and what Schapelle is being put through. I heard sentencing for this kind of drug trial is death by firing squad. I am so devastated for her, I cannot imagine what she is going through. I hope to god she somehow gets out of this.

My Winnipeg. Interesting-ish semi-fake documentary about the Canadian town. Mainly watched it because two of my good friends are from there. Worth a look, but not essential.

Hell Boy II
cool scenes, I'd give it a 7.5/10

just finished

003_MURDER_BY_NUMBERS_DOUBLESIDED~Murder-by-Numbers-Posters.jpg

now onto

predator.jpg

"Last Rites" another zombie flik set in LA involves gangs, cops n homless peops becoming zombies after a metior shower.. they stole this idea from the movie undead:! but it was stil ok...

p2.jpg

A pretty decent thriller starring Wes Bentley and a hot chick who spends 75% of the film in a skimpy little dress.

The dialogue was a little clunky at times, and the pacing tended to drag here and there. The cinematography was excellent. It takes place in a parking garage, so it has a very stark industrial look. Plenty of nooks and crannies to set up some really decent lighting. Well worth the price of a rental, especially if you dig survival/psychological thrillers.

29uwu47.jpg

it was pretty good. nothing too special, but it was funny for the most part and i would watch it again.

next up:

30mtgyt.jpg

really looking forward to this one.

Black Hawk Down

black_hawk_down.jpg

I generally like war movies but this one was almost too much for me. Very emotional.

Last edited:
batman begins (first time on the big new tv) during breakfast this morning. looking forward to clocking off tonight and running down the street to see the dark knight. w00t!

La Mala Educacion with Gael Garcia Bernal

I have wanted to see this film for a really really long time and it was very good. I didn't really know what it was about but the story ended up being incredibly interesting. I thought it was pretty unique, acted well and beautifully shot.