• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The imagery folds in on itself, or unfolds out of itself

Or both at the same time. Nice little description..... "elvish grin and wild hair"- love the feeling....:)

anyone have an opinion on the most potentate usa legal shrub, bark, branch etc? -DMT i feel is totally going through a rebirth in a big way.

^MHRB-is that legal in US? Or phalaris spp. but they yield shitness apparently. Find an acacia :)

Mimosa is the most common source of DMT by far in the US. And it's legal. All DMT-containing plants are legal, to my knowledge. Except mushrooms which can contains traces of DMT. Most plants in the US are legal, but using them for drug ingestion is not legal.

did a couple sessions of oral dmt testing this last month
i found that 20mg DPT + 55mg DMT was significantly stronger than 75mg DMT alone.
i thought that the combo would be equal to 75mg DMT alone considering dpt has about the same dose range...but there was a noticed synergistic effect.

i want to smoke ~10mg calcium bufotenate with 35 or so mg of dmt. that synergy would be amazing

Had my first go before,dam its hard getting all that vapour in! My only other problem was measuring as i have no scales. I didnt put enough on so only got faint shortlasting moving patterns. A nice buzz too and a noticeable lift that has been with me for the past hour,almost as if ive been 'mentally cleansed'.
Will have to take it to the next level sometime soon.

awesome Illusion, thanks for kicking that info out there-

appreciate it-

hope you're doing well, brother

p&l
S_S

IGNVS said:
i want to smoke ~10mg calcium bufotenate with 35 or so mg of dmt. that synergy would be amazing

This is on my shorlist of things to do also.

I plan to do the c.b. first, since it's easier for me to relax and let go into...then hit the dmt. Should be beyond amazing!

Have you acquirred any calcium bufotenate yet? If so, What do you think about it? If not, I posted a effective tek in the big and dandy bufotenine thread.

I predict in 5 years time, calcium bufotenate will be all the rage...great stuff! :)

i read an article or two on it, it would be cool to extract but i havnt done it yet. ive got some yopo seeds but no calcium hydroxide.. cant find that shit anywhere!

Google "pickling lime", I got a big jar fed-exed to me for about 15 bucks...a lifetime supply.

If you want to make your extraction worth your while, I would recomend at least half a pound of seeds...some sort of snow-ball (more gathers more) effect maybe.

Also, do not use the erowid extraction...not good. Use the one in the "big and dandy" thread...that's good!

So, I have done every thing up till the naptha , and Ive collected all the naptha and put it in the freezer, for a day and a half, why has nothing precipitated?

How cold does it have to be, I have 500ml of Naptha, is that too much?

Should I distill some away?

Xorkoth said:
Mimosa is the most common source of DMT by far in the US. And it's legal. All DMT-containing plants are legal, to my knowledge. Except mushrooms which can contains traces of DMT. Most plants in the US are legal, but using them for drug ingestion is not legal.

Unprosecuted doesn't mean legal. When/If the DEA decides to start locking people up for mimosa rootbark, they will. Granted, after going to jail, waiting for a bond hearing, posting bond if one is granted, hiring a lawyer and fighting it out in court, they may decide to drop the dmt charge as part of a plea agreement because they've already ransacked your home and business (and seized your computers) and obtained evidence of other , easier to prosecute charges. Either way, even if they find no evidence of anything and can't prove you were doing anything more innocuous than using an effective rash treatment, they've still fucked you six ways till tuesday.

Best policy is don't get caught !

^In Australia, with various acacia spp. being the main tryptamine sources, it is very unlikely that anyone could be prosecuted for simply possessing the material, as it grows abundantly. The same applies for MHRB- not the abundance, but the fact that as the plant is not illegal, there is nothing to stop anyone from procuring some. Of course LE have 'discretionary powers' but I doubt they would bother raiding anyone for buying the bark of a bush. As long as it is not prepared in any way, you should be fine.

That said, even some preparations are basically legal, because DMT content is variable in acacia's and trying to prove someone had intentionally extracted the alkaloid material for anything but say, incense, would be near impossible. There is as much of a likelihood of pulling inactive gunk as not (at least that would be the argument). Thats why its a good idea to keep extraction teks and any drug related books out of the house when prepping such items.

Beenhead said:
So, I have done every thing up till the naptha , and Ive collected all the naptha and put it in the freezer, for a day and a half, why has nothing precipitated?

How cold does it have to be, I have 500ml of Naptha, is that too much?

Should I distill some away?

Yes that is too much, you should evaporate it down a bit
I usually evaporate it down to around 100 mL

willow11 said:
^In Australia, with various acacia spp. being the main tryptamine sources, it is very unlikely that anyone could be prosecuted for simply possessing the material, as it grows abundantly. The same applies for MHRB- not the abundance, but the fact that as the plant is not illegal, there is nothing to stop anyone from procuring some. Of course LE have 'discretionary powers' but I doubt they would bother raiding anyone for buying the bark of a bush. As long as it is not prepared in any way, you should be fine.

That said, even some preparations are basically legal, because DMT content is variable in acacia's and trying to prove someone had intentionally extracted the alkaloid material for anything but say, incense, would be near impossible. There is as much of a likelihood of pulling inactive gunk as not (at least that would be the argument). Thats why its a good idea to keep extraction teks and any drug related books out of the house when prepping such items.

one thing Iv done to protect my self is have other locations where the raw material will be sent and have multiple places for larger quanities. and if at all possible dont do anything at a house in which you would discuss such activities over phone/internet.

I haven't seen (or at least, don't remember) this mentioned before, so I'd guess it wouldn't be much of an issue, but thought I'd check anyway. Do you have to consciously keep your eyelids closed after breakthrough? Or is it more like a dream, where you can look around and interact without it translating to real, physical movement? The only thing I've really heard about doing that is talking aloud, which sometimes happens during sleep, too.

Youkai said:
one thing Iv done to protect my self is have other locations where the raw material will be sent and have multiple places for larger quanities. and if at all possible dont do anything at a house in which you would discuss such activities over phone/internet.

What and have others you know take the fall for you when they get a shipment of 2 kilos of chopped up mimosa? Ill take the risk for myself and keep my friends safe
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.