• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tend to like to do it alone though because for me unnecesary social anxiety kicks in. It's like I'm expected to say something to my friends or something, its weird

I have experienced the same thing; you have your blast and there a bunch of faces (beginning to morph wildly into ??) staring at you; its like they expect you to perform for them or something, or be all "wow man, yee ha", when really, if anything, you'd rather just say gabbergibberowowowuwowuwpowuwowioioioioioiowowowioioowiioioiwooiwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I have wildly run away from people due to this effect, on me and them ;)

hah yea, whenever I do deems with other people around it's kind of an unspoken rule that you DO NOT stare at the person tripping
I remember how much that freaked me out when on salvia

All these posts seem to be about smoking DMT, could we perhaps have a poll to see how many of us take extracted oral DMT and moclobemide as opposed to smoking it?

Merely a suggestion :)

Ismene said:
All these posts seem to be about smoking DMT, could we perhaps have a poll to see how many of us take extracted oral DMT and moclobemide as opposed to smoking it?

Merely a suggestion :)

yeah but how many of us have a connect for moclobemide?

exactly...

IGNVS said:
yeah but how many of us have a connect for moclobemide?

exactly...

I've been hunting around for friends with a prescription and online pharms that sell it and don't require one, but I've had no luck. :(

I want to do oral DMT, but syrian rue sounds nasty and b. caapi sounds like too much effort (plus buying it off 'net... it's of variable quality).

DMT the final frontier??? i think i am ready but i am just waiting for it to find me...........but i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to try it

Cosmic_Fantasy said:
DMT is the shit, period. End of story.....:)
ha the end...............Its just the begining ;)

Last edited:
lilczey said:
DMT the final frontier??? i think i am ready but i am just waiting for it to find me...........but i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to try it

You should go find IT

lilczey said:

Why don't you just ask for a source so I can warn you and be done with it? ;) Incidentally, PM's can be checked by staff so there.

willow11 said:
Incidentally, PM's can be checked by staff so there.

The willow branch of Big Brother
32.gif

=D

willow11 said:
I have experienced the same thing; you have your blast and there a bunch of faces (beginning to morph wildly into ??) staring at you; its like they expect you to perform for them or something, or be all "wow man, yee ha", when really, if anything, you'd rather just say gabbergibberowowowuwowuwpowuwowioioioioioiowowowioioowiioioiwooiwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I have wildly run away from people due to this effect, on me and them ;)

Oh hell yes! Exactly!!! Hate that! But if you plan it out right its fine, just need to not do it around so many people I guess.

Time to go blast off <3 <3

willow11 said:
Why don't you just ask for a source so I can warn you and be done with it? ;) Incidentally, PM's can be checked by staff so there.
i wasn't asking for any sources i was implying that it will find me when i am ready.......just like alot of people in the U.S. can't find LSD and i say when its time and they are ready it will come to them...thats wat i was tryin to say u big mean mod...:p ;) and its all good its a understandable mistake...

Last edited:
^^:) All good. Incidentally, I've emailed you several hits..... ;)

THE POWERS OF MODERATORORIALISATION ARE MAKING MY EYES BULGE EVEN MORE THEN THE MUSHROOMS!!!!!!

willow11 said:

THE POWERS OF MODERATORORIALISATION ARE MAKING MY EYES BULGE EVEN MORE THEN THE MUSHROOMS!!!!!!
lol surrrre

willow11 said:

lolwut

Things like that happen when you do K while reading DMT threads. =D

Pack some fungus into your brain cavities and similar results ensue. Please excuse my drivel....

Journeys to the Elvish Halls Inhabited by Faceless Denizens and Scrolling Texts of Magical Importance

I lay a drawing of mine at my side and stare into it. I exhale thick white smoke, inhale, exhale, repeat. The picture breathes, I notice forms that I never had seen before when I had drawn it. I close my eyes and lay back. The picture floats into my field of vision, spinning in the center of my "minds eye" it unfolds and tendrils of colors stream and ooze from the sides.

The colors and forms in the image wrap around me, engulf me. Complex geometries construct magnificent glimmering hallways of blues, crimson, and golden gleaming streams of color. The hallways are pulling me, or I'm pushing myself through them.

And suddenly they are inhabited by faceless specters, alien forms with no mouth, eyes, nose, ears, no discernible details. They are operating control panels, manipulating things on smooth golden surfaces. across their chests flow elven alien texts, indecipherable and gloriously beautiful. The walls too are now coated with this writing, its flowing everywhere.

And I fly through and around passively noticed by these beings. As consciousness returns these beings flips to the periphery of my vision, slide away, and "hide". The imagery folds in on itself, or unfolds out of itself and I am left in my bed with a elvish grin and wild hair, ecstatic bliss abounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.