• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^No, your going to promptly send me the crystals ;)

someone who is close to me USED to be a crack dealer so he knows alot of crack addicts, he feels his soul dying do to his part in destroying lives selling crack cocaine, I desided I would try to soul save him with some DMT, help him confront the darker side of him in the gracious light of DMT. well it helped but he still talks to some of the crack addicts whom he destroied the lives of. so we desided to save tehre souls with DMT as well. slowly we invited them over and sat them down 1 by 1 and gave then all DMT. some didnt know what to think while others proclaimed a end to tehre crack use. We left them all with 250-1000mg of DMT to use when ever they had a crack attack. not all were saved but the majority (Id say 70 havent touched crack sense. will this lastbeyond there supply of DMT? I dont know. but DMT has been uised with great success as a substitute to crack.

I see what you mean, I can puff away on the ole DMT pipie for hours after hour. Actually, I almost fiend a little bit for it, and usually smoke my entire supply in a night. But how can something that feels so right be wrong? =D

but either way I was her last client.

Well, theres a few ways to interpret that....;)

Youkai said:
DMT on a private level of research has been shown to be great in the treatment of crack addiction (not mine, dont realy care for crack and the only time Iv smoked it was with a prostitute, which I then introduced to DMT and she hasnt smoked crack sense) BUT it seems the method of smoking crack is one of the addictions, and smoking dMTis very similer (actualy the ebst method) but anyways let me try to start over.

I'm really glad to hear that you've had success in that. Beautiful stuff. One of my friends quit cigarettes after his first time doing dmt, we started talking about some of what is in them, while he was coming down.

^I would think a longer experience would be needed to break a lifes worth of bad habits though....

Hey Adrian, do you want to release those images in the public domain or a CC-license so I can edit them into Wikipedia? : ) :)

those look great, try and grow a real huge crystal! first get all of the clearest crystals without impurities and take that and get a seed and grow a big crystal from that by adding hot naptha saturated with dmt and letting it cool to room temp and evaporate a little then do it again and just save the bigest crystal each time and grow it big and get a picture :)

IGNVS said:
those look great, try and grow a real huge crystal! first get all of the clearest crystals without impurities and take that and get a seed and grow a big crystal from that by adding hot naptha saturated with dmt and letting it cool to room temp and evaporate a little then do it again and just save the bigest crystal each time and grow it big and get a picture :)

this is confusing. what is hot naptha saturate? forgive me if i am asking the obvious...

dimensiontripping said:
this is confusing. what is hot naptha saturate? forgive me if i am asking the obvious...
You're forgiven. :)
He mentions "hot naphta saturated with dmt", not "hot naphta saturate".

as much dmt as you can put in there disolved into a solution of hot naptha would make it saturated.

remember you only want the big crystal saved, it will grow in size each time. with all the other little crystals that might form just redisolve them. eventualy youll wind up with a huge crystal, might take a few days though.

If you put it on top of the bowl, do you apply a direct flame? Wouldn't this BURN most of the DMT and not vaporize it?

I have a hard time breaking through, I have tried foil, hash oil pipes, freebase crack pipes, etc. Never fully broken through.

So if you put it in a bong on top of plant material, do you just barely suck so hot air goes down and vaporizes it? Or do you just torch it like a bowl of cannabis?

I recently got a freebase air pipe similar to the one illustrated in "How and Why To Get Off". I still can't figure out how to get good hits out of that, it seems i suck a little too fast or something and the DMT burns.

FUCK HOW DO I BREAK THROUGH?

_40898128_crackpipe300spl.jpg

crack-user.gif

I got a pipe similar to this. The bowl isn't funnel shaped, it's shaped like the first pic.

Last edited:
^It is not good to put a flame right on the DMT it will destroy a lot of the chemical DMT has a very low melting temp and it gets destroyed easily. That is why a lot of people use the machine because it heats up metal and lets the DMT melt into the hot coils and vaporize before it gets to a destructive temp. I have thought about getting a pipe like that and making a machine out of it. Turning it upside down putting a Brilo plug in it with the DMT on the top. I haven’t tried it so I don’t know how well it would work.

I have heard of people mixing DMT with some leafy material and covering it so the flame doesn’t hit it and smoking it in a regular pipe that way, but you get other smoke mixed with the DMT it also seems like you would waste a lot of DMT from destructive temps.

I have only tried tin foil and light bulbs I prefer tinfoil because I can control the temp just right, but I breakthrough easy.

Smoking DMT can be a trick there is a very fine temp that works just perfect it is hard to hit. If you hit that temp just right it tastes so good and it has a very strong effect.

I think a lot of breaking though is relaxing you have to let your self go it to a trance.

I'd be tempted to call bullshit if I didn't actually believe in my heart of hearts that there are people so devoid of basic intellectual and critical capacity as to actually do this.

hey now, i resent that statement! I dont eat dmt & crack cocktails daily or anything at least not at this point in my life, if i could redo those decisions i wouldnt. I did enjoy&learn from the experience. Also, iv noticed that with most H crack meth etc. addicts if you blow them out of the water so to say using a nice amount of psychedelics their have a decent % chance at recovering & seeing past their addiction so to say.
&& yes, those shots do royally stomp a mud hole in ones face.

EvS said:
Hey Adrian, do you want to release those images in the public domain or a CC-license so I can edit them into Wikipedia? : ) :)

You can do whatever you want with them!

IGNVS, That's what I'm hoping to do sometime soon. BUT first I have to get a job or some source of money to order more bark...in due time though.
I'm also planning on taking pictures of all the crystalline RCs that I will obtain in the future.

swilow said:
^I would think a longer experience would be needed to break a lifes worth of bad habits though....

Indeed, but this person is only 17 and hardly has a life's worth of bad habits...yet.
I think it was the way the DMT intoxication made him think while we discussed the matter that helped so much. Helps you to realize how pointless or bad something are.

I dont put the flame on the DMT, I put it way above and suck very lightly and slowly so just hot air hits it. Any recommendations on how to make it into a "machine"?

^The way I was thinking to build a machine out of a pipe like that was to just put the Brilo plug in the bowl instead of the bottleneck and smoke it upsidedown, it might need a wire to hold it in place? I’m not sure if it would work or not I have never made a machine. Someone who has could probably give you better advice.
25-30mgs is the most I can hold in a hit without coughing and I can get that from tinfoil so that is usually all I use.

Everything you've always wanted to ask about "machines" but were afraid to ask can be found here.

I find moving the torch lighter in a circular motion on the bong works then just hoover it up as quick as then release your finger from the airhole and let that deemster goodness rush through your windpipe.
Melting some onto bluelotus works as does hash, just make sure you dont keep the lighter in one place.
Had breakthroughs on about 30mg with the right technique.

hmmmm this is probably the worst idea ever and it made me laugh alot but whatever....

do you all think that smoking dmt salts (hcl, acetate) through the nose would have the same effect as snorting them?

i was thinking like kinda slow so alot of it condenses in your nose... maybe just a quick snorting kinda thing would be better? lol

IGNVS said:
hmmmm this is probably the worst idea ever and it made me laugh alot but whatever....

do you all think that smoking dmt salts (hcl, acetate) through the nose would have the same effect as snorting them?

i was thinking like kinda slow so alot of it condenses in your nose... maybe just a quick snorting kinda thing would be better? lol
If you have a salt, I'd maybe recommend hot railing it, that sounds like the closest thing you're talking about. I'm not sure if it would work/increase the effects though.

To hotrail, get a glass tube (crack pipe/rose in a tube) and use a torch to heat ONE end of it until it is RED hot. Don't burn yourself. Now, put the OTHER end that is not hot in your nose like you're gonna do a line. Now do a line with the other end being red-hot. It works for meth, it's like snorting and smoking. You blow out smoke and it's like you did a line (it's probably extremely damaging on the sinuses).

Actually I'm pretty sure hotrailing DMT would just waste it. If you have a salt, why not just snort it? DMT salts are made for snorting/injection pretty much usually, not inhaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.