Bluelight

Thread: The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08) 
    Senior Moderator
    Current Events and Politics
    Music Discussion
    Shielding off the weakening beams of salvation shining upon the mournful gloom of Earth
    Previous Thread
    First page - Last page

Instructions to make The Machine, a hand-held DMT vaporizer

Terence Mckenna Land

Well, here we go again- the "Next Phase" thread is located
    here. Please look there for the last few posts...

GO!!

hmmm....strangely slim post here....elven work I say!
    Last edited by Shadowmeister; 19-03-2008 at 14:54.

2. Collapse Details

naturaly I'll be first to say.

DMT ROX MY SOX!!!

3. Collapse Details

I recently extracted DMT from MHRB and I'd have to say it has been great, my 4 experiences. Can't compare to my first real trip ever, but is a completely different tool. I get the feeling that it will help move on to my next mind-state and help me heal my past errors. It is a little maddening though, like riding a bronco.

4. Collapse Details
    The light bulb and Tinfoil 
    Light bulbs work well for smoking also and are easy and cheap to make. Here is a link to a good instructional post about it.
    http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost....9&postcount=12
    You should try to get a clear one or you can rinse the white coating out with salt and water.

Tinfoil work very well also it takes a little more practice to get good hits. Shinny side down.v
    Last edited by squerll; 25-10-2007 at 17:37.

5. Collapse Details

Finally did a breakthrough dose....wow . It was fucking awesome! I loved it! Also got to combine my three favorite things, lsd + amt + dmt....oh man...words can't even describe that shit. I just felt like I was floating around my room through thick air.

I DMT!

6. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Music Discussion
    Shielding off the weakening beams of salvation shining upon the mournful gloom of Earth
    lsd + amt + dmt
    Interesting, I don't like AMT, but I can imagine it enhancing or bringing about a rather bizarre flavoured DMT trip....

Oh yeah, I loved DMT.....

7. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    I bet AMT + DMT is fantastic!

Willow, if you ever do decide to try AMT again, try it rectally... it's far smoother. By a lot.

I wonder if I should try to break through again tonight? Maybe I'll save it for the weekend.

8. Collapse Details

This weekend I'm taking the remainder of my deems in the mountain
    Part 1 will be oral, and I will be smoking the rest throughout the weekend

9. Collapse Details

God I cant wait to do DMT, though, I dont understand why sub break throughs are no good. That sounds like saying that drugs like LSD and PSilocybin are no good becasue you dont Breakthrough into the space.

I am definately going to do a few Sub doses before I breakthrough, it just sounds so much safer.

Sice everyone here likes pretty much likes psy trance, I have this CD form Germany I love called Insane creation, its slower than psytrance but its sooooo much more trippier than regular trance its totally great. Psy can be way to fast for me, if anyone wants to listen to it let me know and Il post the link to it up, or send it to you.

God I cant wait to do DMT

10. Collapse Details

Finally broke-through on this stuff about a week ago.

It was on the tail end of a DOC (5mg) trip, which I dosed 22mg 4-Aco-MiPT (freebase) at about the 4-5 hour mark after the initial ingestion of the DOC. Towards the end of the night, I was coming down, and supplemented that with 60mg IR morphine (fucker was supposed to give me 2x 20mg ER oxymorphone!), needless to say if I was going for 40mg of Opana, 60mg morphine wasn't going to cut-it. So I ate a good bit of valium too.

Anyway, the setting was me and my GF on DOC, and my buddy and his GF on LSD (weak but good liquid). When I ate the 4-aco-mipt, so did my buddy on L, and the girls both split my remaining 45mg of 4-Aco-DMT.

Anyway, after all this night of tripping, we're finally coming down thanks to some valium, and my buddy finally decides it's time to try the deemsters, though I told him he would enjoy it whilst on just the LSD. We all try a few times, I'm about the only one who can hit it fine and not cough or whatever. Go twice, both sub-breakthrough and fantastic, not that I remember any of them. Then, after they try it a few times but not as successfully as me, I try and 'show' them again, go for the last one.

All I remember is taking 3 rips, and being told a few days after the fact that I exhaled the last rip, and just rested my head on my buddies chest, essentially 'collapsing' forward (though I was sitting next to him), and was sitting there doing nothing but an occasional light jerk and a mumble, and then 'came to' about an 10 minutes later.

Grr! I can't believe I finally brokethrough, whilst not even trying to, and because of all that damn valium, I can't remember a thing! I do remember coming to with a great sense of contentment, so it must have been good, but damn, what a shame.

11. Collapse Details

this thread needed a rebirth.

12. Collapse Details

"The Rebirth" lol
    I like it! Seems fitting for the DMT thread.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorkoth
    I bet AMT + DMT is fantastic!
    The suspected synergy of intramuscular DMT+aMT is probably the number one reason I obtained synthetic DMT (in other words, as good as it sounds on the face of it, it's probably a bad idea to combine the MAOI component of ayahuasca with aMT). I have yet to try it, but I'm thinking winter break is going to be the time. Mescaline+ayahuasca, aMT+4-aco-DMT, and aMT+DPT (three of the best combos I've ever done) all utilize the the same positive push power channeling philosophy that I imagine would find its ultimate expression in an aMT+DMT combo.

The thread did need a rebirth. Or at least it should be cut from its fast growing parthenogentic bastard child, the as of yet unnamed, "Big and Dandy DMT Extraction Thread".

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Beenhead
    God I cant wait to do DMT, though, I dont understand why sub break throughs are no good. That sounds like saying that drugs like LSD and PSilocybin are no good becasue you dont Breakthrough into the space.

You can enter space on shrooms, you just gotta take enough. If i sat down and ate 15 grams, I bet I could breakthrough into mindfuckland.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Beenhead
    God I cant wait to do DMT, though, I dont understand why sub break throughs are no good.
    sub break throughs most definitely are good
    At first it may not seem so but after a break through or two I've found you appreciate the smaller doses a whole lot more

16. Collapse Details

i think that sub break thrus are just not the point with DMT, I also think that there are different levels of break thrus. I believe that DMT can teach us things at a certain dosage while at low dosages it can not convey those messages. I also "like" small doses, i just think that they are a waste of dmt lol. To each his own tho. Its all good with DMT, I would just recommend people to AIM for break thrus first then enjoy the lower doses later. Just from personal experience

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^Yeah, it's not that smoked sub-breakthrough doses are no good, it's just that what they accomplish qualitatively is, for me at least, done better through oral, insufflated, or intramuscular routes. Though I find it is of course possible to get "really fucked up" simply by taking high doses of DMT through oral, IM, etc. routes, I really do believe there are distinct qualitative aspects to the smoking or IV trips that are entirely contingent on these latter route's speed of onset, i.e. even on a purely pharmacological/physiological level it's clearly not just the peak plasma levels that count. I know when I smoke DMT, it's invariably accompanied by a jolt of adrenaline and a spike in blood pressure that doesn't accompany slower onset methods of administration to anywhere near the same degree, and these are just a few of the things unique to smoking/IV that may influence the mental trip.

Also, for people looking to "breakthrough" who haven't yet, I've found that by smoking salvia extracts during an ayahuasca trip the result is much closer to a DMT breakthrough than it is to a salvia breakthrough (extra-spatial perception/Klein bottle stuff over gravity effects/identity substitution stuff). Strangely, this is true even on a fairly low dose of ayahuasca, though I've only done the combo twice (it's really jarring).

18. Collapse Details

I realize this question may be a bit hard to answer for someone else, but if you guys could give me your opinion, I'd really appreciate it. I've previously had experience with salvia (a couple moderate, dreamy doses and one in which I forgot most everything but the English language), 2C-I (one lower dose trip), and LSD (one one-hit trip). With my last experience (LSD), I found that I was really happy at first, but really disappointed with the last 2/3 of the trip. I think this was a result of the setting and my attitude. I'm at college right now, and I'm not as close with my acquaintances as I am with my friends back home, I'm not particularly happy with college life in general, either. One of my friends from home and I have been talking about extracting and smoking some DMT for about a year now. I have Organic Chemistry lab this semester, and extractions and crystal purification have been a part of many of our experiments (not that the process couldn't be done by most highschoolers). Too, this Christmas break may be the last time I'll get to hang out with this kid for awhile.

Anyway, what I'm trying to ask is how much does your general attitude on your life affect a BREAKTHROUGH DMT experience? I am by no means a happy dude in my day-to-day activities, but am definitely happy when with my close friends. Do you feel, based on your own experiences, that if I was very excited about trying DMT and very happy with my surrounding at the moment, that I'd still be at significant risk for a bad trip? Let me also clarify that intense confusion is nothing I'd consider "bad" (I loved having to rediscover everything around me on salvia), I'd be worried more about entering a hell where
    some alien tells me all about all the messed up things I've done in life.

19. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Music Discussion
    ^TO PSOODONYM-Breakthrough is so subjectvie- to me its when the senses are overwhelmed, or DMT-brain takes over more then 50% cerebral functioning ()- ie. hallucinations and reality are harder to distinguish (30-40mg smoked). And it just goes up from there....But a lower dose can be fun; put yourself into what would be a strong +++ LSD state, lots f morphing and tangential thinking, plus the ability to talk, fuck, walk, write etc. One can puff away on DMT for hours keeping one in a basicly static level. But the temptaion to go all out usually overtakes.

Yes Xorkoth you should break on through again this weekend, I may meet you there. I found AMT gave me the heebie-jeebies, ssped up, giggly and really nervous and kinda creeped out. Was in massive trance club though and having boosters constantly.

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Digital Rebirth!

21. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Music Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by sarsXdave
    Anyway, what I'm trying to ask is how much does your general attitude on your life affect a BREAKTHROUGH DMT experience? I am by no means a happy dude in my day-to-day activities, but am definitely happy when with my close friends. Do you feel, based on your own experiences, that if I was very excited about trying DMT and very happy with my surrounding at the moment, that I'd still be at significant risk for a bad trip? Let me also clarify that intense confusion is nothing I'd consider "bad" (I loved having to rediscover everything around me on salvia), I'd be worried more about entering a hell where
    some alien tells me all about all the messed up things I've done in life.
    Obviously the rules of set and setting apply with DMT, especially the breakthrough. To me it is a pure psychedelic; it literally shows you your mind, from a detached perspective- that is the ego death of DMT for me. The aliens and elves are important in that they are possibly the visual represenattion of the aspects of your brain....if there are things upsetting you, then your Mind might really see them- but a breakthrough would be to oversome or understand them. Either way, a DMT trip is short enough so as to be done with quickly, but the effects can defintely alter your life. I find it to be for the better but YMMV...

A lot of DMT experience seems to be illusion and one has to almost hypnotise oneself (IMO) to get past the freaky aliens and clowns and colours- there appears, after that something altogether unexpected to me- a completely new and apparently real world. To me, DMT is not therapeautic in the LSD sense; the mind isn't flooded with memories of trauma or darkness, but can be tricked into thinking it is Howver, most entites you 'meet' on the journey seem benevolent, albeit slightly mishivieous and childish- so I do question msyelf whether they are projections of the mind. Because, whilst the psychologicl abililty to connect with your 'real' life and emotions is there- the possibility of not doing so is also and completely immersing yourself in the experience seems to bring about a very similar experience for very different people. Whatever the aliens/elves may say to you, they are just the Masters of Outer Darkness....

In a word, yep DMT could cause a nasty reflection on your life and times- but at the same time it may lift you above them, so you can see the intricate and pointless games one may have been playing. Take care, sorry my convoluted answer its 7am and I've been awake for a while.

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    A good rule of thumb, if you died, then you broke through. if you didn't, you didn't.

specialr

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I agree Willow. I hesitate to use the term "breakthrough" in a public forum because of it. I have to say though, in my experience there are certain qualitative states that are distinct and don't fall along a continuum. Until I experienced ego death, I thought it was just a heavy amount of ego dissolution; not the case (though the term I think is often used that way). Likewise, "hyperspace" has come to be used to describe a great degree of immersion into a DMT trip. However it's original usage denoted extra-spatial perceptions ala hypercubes/spheres and Klein bottles. Extra-spatial perception is another either/or qualitative state that does not fall along a continuum that requires subjective interpretation. In salvia trips, if you act out the role of an identity other than your own it's not because you got "close" to thinking you were another person/thing/object. There's no mistaking it. When I say "breakthrough", I am referring to something distinct and unmistakable. I have only reached certain types of these states via smoking DMT, and not through any other route of administration.

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by willow11
    Interesting, I don't like AMT, but I can imagine it enhancing or bringing about a rather bizarre flavoured DMT trip....

Oh yeah, I loved DMT.....
    AMT + DMT is bomb!!!!!!! Just be ready for an intense 10 minutes or so. Ill write some more after class about it.

25. Collapse Details

Willow,
    Nah, I think understand what you're saying. I've never had a trip show me any truth I didn't know about the world already - all the people I'll be tripping with will say things like "Dude, God IS!!" or stuff about verbal language being inadequate and I'll just think "Yeah, of course." Maybe I just think about that stuff more while sober than others do, I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all. I know and have known exactly what I need to do to overcome my problems.

If by "showing you the games you've been playing" you mean it may help get over ridiculous neuroses, then that's pretty reassuring. I know I can't expect to just take this and solve my problems, but if bad trips seem to be centered a little more on how you think than your actual situation in life (though, they're certainly related) - I think I can handle that fine. I find that salvia was more useful than LSD or 2C-I because it showed me how I'd react to some pretty challenging, imagined situations.

Thanks for your response, man.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast