• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bromo-dragonfly scraps and bickering

From the forum guidelines:

2. No Vendor Discussion - .... Do not mention you can buy [fill in drug/paraphernalia name here] over the internet. Where or how you got either of these is no one's business. Mentioning on-line vendors only attracts more attention to them, even if specific vendor names are not mentioned.

9. No Price or Availability Threads - No threads having to do with the availability or prices of any drugs.

Next person who violates these guidelines is going to get a CLAWS warning.

Also, if you want to discuss other fly substances, please start another thread. Keep this thread about bromo-dragonfly. Thanks ;)

bluedolphin said:
My other hope is that LSD drops in price and increases in availability
I feel you bluedolphin, I really do... And I doubt I'm the only one who does. :D

crOOk

I had one vendor sellint it, but not anymore. They removed it from their assortiment just one day ago.

Bal0n said:
I had one vendor sellint it, but not anymore. They removed it from their assortiment just one day ago.

I wonder whether some of the views expressed in this thread had anything to do with that?

at&C said:
I wonder whether some of the views expressed in this thread had anything to do with that?

Well, since people were concerned about the fact it would be too easy to obtain for the un-informed public. I thought it might contribute to the concerns about the availability.. chill out dude.. :\

pray tell, how would you make a fly or hemi-fly out of MDMA? unless you can turn chemistry on its head, i don't see how you're gonna attach a furan to the 4,5 carbons... you know, seeing as how the 4 carbon has the md ring attached to it... mm... yeah, plus let's think a bit about the activity of MDMA... ya know, the lone electrons on the oxygens.. attaching a furan to the 4,5 would have another exposed oxygen.. no way, no how... or are you suggesting that the furan rings share the oxygens on the md ring? no, serious, what are you trying to say? or are you simply daydreaming and know nothing about chem?

Now now children, ah they've made friends isn't that nice.

I might try a test run with 25ug this weekend, unless these 4-FMP induced symptoms I've been experiencing for the past three days turn out to be pathologic.

crOOk

^ Start a new thread, surely. Like Glog said, this one should be focused on B-DFLY.

That is really cool actually although 25 mics aint gonna do shit.

I suppose the lowest dose capable of activity would have to be pitched around the 50 mic mark.

no source discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Smyth said:
That is really cool actually although 25 mics aint gonna do shit.

I suppose the lowest dose capable of activity would have to be pitched around the 50 mic mark.

no source discussion
You sure? Well, I am kinda sensitive to PEA's... 3mg of 2C-I is my threshold dose for having visuals! So I migh actually feel something off 25ug. I think I'm gonna go for 35 then.
Anyway, how come you think 50ug is the threshold dose? I thought 150 were enough for a full blown trip...

crOOk

Last edited:
i wonder how long it'll be before somebody decides to IV this stuff...

I m not sure about injecting such small ethanol amounts. Can anybody clear that? Would 100-200µl of Ethanol injected (i.m. or i.v.) be dangerous to the body?

This is very unfortunate, although I have squandered money on several occassions where drugs are concerned.

I'm almost certain that it's safe to I.M. ethanol. I'm too lazy to find sources or backing on that though.

Would be strange if Br-DFly had such low oral bioavailability, but pharmacology is full of wonders.

I second gloggawogga, injecting ethanol will painfully destroy the tissue around the injection site.