• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Bromo-dragonfly scraps and bickering

Is there a Big And Dandy BROMO-DRAGONFLY thread? Because it seems various RC suppliers are offering it now, and I would appreciate it if you made one.

The 18 year old male who died after taking drugs in an institution in Trysil ealier this winter died of a homemade drug similar to LSD and amphetamine.

re read it drew

There's no need to mention vendor/source availability. Nobody thinks its cool that you've found br-dfly.

There's no need to mention vendor/source availability. Nobody thinks its cool that you've found br-dfly.
I don't think it's "cool" at all, buddy.

I've edited my post since you made an unnecessary comment. It's not like I mentioned a source or anything even close to that. Did I break the rules? If I didn't, then I really think you should just mind your own business. I just wanted to state that it is now available from a few sources, so I thought there should be a B&D thread about it.

Do you have a problem with this or something? I'm not trying to start shit.

I would also remove the questions about laying blotter. There's really no need to do this if you are not intending to distribute the chemical.

no. its easier to sell doses on blotter. Please try to keep this civil.

I got BromoDragon-Fly, I'm still waiting my mg scale before.
I would like to start a 100ug not more any commment ?.

Lawrence said:
I got BromoDragon-Fly, I'm still waiting my mg scale before.
I would like to start a 100ug not more any commment ?.

Use the search engine - there's several threads that would be better to bump than clutter this thread with duplicate information.

I usually ignore SWIM, but maybe you could volumetric measure it in a liquid and get some 1”x1” to 3"x3" blotters that have red writing on them that says “NOT LSD! BEWARE” Maybe even a skull and cross bones under the writing. With the larger blotters you could get a syringe and drop the right amount on each blotter.

Elinisti said:
And how can anyone think that LSD isn't fun :)

It can be fun, but it can also be very difficult. I by far prefer the phenethylamines, and haven't taken any LSD since 2003. Plus, since 2C-E blows LSD out of the water, I see no reason to really take it anymore (unless I were to mix it with MDMA of course).

Jimi Hendrix said "it takes about a half a day to get there, if we travel by dragonfly".

Does anyone know how long it takes to get there if we travel by LSD? :)

I assure you Jimi wasnt talking about, Bromo-dragonfly.

Jimi liked his acid though!

I totaly agree with Elinisti, my first LSD trip was the most fun i have ever had im my life, and if i was to describe LSD to someone with one word it would be just that, Fun!

Loki Laufey said:
Well, DOC is a phen, acid is a lysergamide. Give me both in a blind test, and I could not tell which is which. From what I know, same can be said about DOM.

then you are either retarded, or havent had real lsd. im sorry.

morninggloryseed said:
It can be fun, but it can also be very difficult. I by far prefer the phenethylamines, and haven't taken any LSD since 2003. Plus, since 2C-E blows LSD out of the water, I see no reason to really take it anymore (unless I were to mix it with MDMA of course).

visually or euphoric-wise? or just over-all? because i found 2ce (after 50 or so trips) to be very 1 dimensional and couldnt compare the psychological aspects of good lsd to 2ce by any means