• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drugs and Music Mega Thread

burn out said:
you've already got it right, laying in bed, lights out, no distractions is the way to go. the only other thing i can recommend is going out in nature with an ipod/cd player, headphones, a pillow and a picnic blanket (unless you don't mind just laying on the earth). this allows for you to open your eyes because the beauty of nature only adds to the experience (whereas indoors, you must block out all light because nothing inside is as pretty as things are outside).

I will try that!

Taking a break for a month will certainly help, you should do that regularly.

I always listen to music while i smoke herb, off course music sounds even better when your high.

Haven't read the whole thread, but i love music and enjoy it on marijuana more than any other drug, psychedelics included.

the other nyt i had 2 cones, then dropped my friend off at his mates house. even tho i hav a high tolerance, the difference between sober and 2 cones is quite substantial, especially if u just go about ur normal routine. hence, listening 2 music whilst driving sounds awesome :D

I LOVE to get a good roll....smokes some GOOD herb....put on the headphones and let it literally, take me away. Music becomes something I am part of, intertwined into, nothing can compare.

Music on shroomies or L is also an incredible experience.....

weed and music is the shit, same goes for opiates and benzos. it lets me chime into any one of the instruments at any single time. sometimes ill put a cd or song on repeat for a long while and hear it in so many different dimensions

me n a friend r tripping on LSD in the next week or two, and i spent 2nyt compiling music that could b good. didnt pay 2 much attention2 genre, just tried 2stear clear of dark songs :). wot do u guys think of my list?!

LScD 1

-We are all on drugs-Weezer
-Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo-Bloodhoung Gang
-Ralph Wiggum-Bloodhoung gang
-Salmon dance (Crookers remix)-The Chemical Brothers
-Exstacy-Infected Mushroom
-As the rush comes-Motorcycle/Dj Tiesto
-Every you, every me-Placebo
-Evil-Interpol
-Skywalker-Dj Tiesto?
-Zypher song-RHCP
-Cambodia-DJ Verwerk
-Little fluffy clouds-Orbital
-I get around (Midnight Juggernauts Mix)
-Drug Ballad-Eminem
-When I grow up-Garbage
-Sweetness-Jimmy eat world
-Hello Strings-Synergy (armin van buuren)
-The age of love

LScD2

Someone like me-Royksopp
Willy Wonka Song-Smoking Popes
Xpander-DJ Sasha
Final Fantasy/Zelda remix
59th street bridge song-Simon and Garfunkel
Black Milk-Massive attack
A whole new world-Disney (Aladdin)
Planet Caravan-Black Sabbath
Mezzanine-Massive Attack
Trippin on sunshine-The Orb
Hash Driven-Timo Maas
He's a pirate-DJ Tiesto
Because-The Beatles
Spiritual antisceptic-?
Divine Moments of truth-Shpongle

First CD is more moden songs that i like/have heard on LSD before, generally upbeat and cool, whislt the 2nd is mainly composed of more 'classic' LSD songs that ive compiled from forum posts on the net. any 'vital' ones im missing?!

Last edited:
Weed-Dub, blues, reggae, soft melodic rock
Amphetamines-Metal, electro, techno, psytrance
MDMA-Psytrance
LSD-Anything that I like, I will fucking love on LSD or any psychedelic

Speed music?

I'm curious, does anyone else have any favorite musics while using speedy drugs? I ran out and I often spend speed highs sitting searching for things to listen to.

thedeadlywar said:
I'm curious, does anyone else have any favorite musics while using speedy drugs? I ran out and I often spend speed highs sitting searching for things to listen to.

I like any high-energy music when I'm high, no pun intended. The dangerous thing for me is that if I get on iTunes I will spend all kinds of money buying music because it all sounds cool to me. My boyfriend teases me about the stuff on my iPod. "What is this weird music? Oh, you bought this while you were tweaking, didn't you?"

I tend to like high energy songs with positive lyrics. I just ran out of bands and I gotta go search up some more lol.

I listened to Japanese 'noise-music' artist M.A.S.O.N.N.A. once while on stims. I had to turn it off, I thought I might die.

Everytime I do coke I like to listen to David Bowie, especially Golden Years. Something feels very right about it.

Ever Listen to Buddhist music..

while being high as hell.....

Its freaking nuts...

Was curious if im the only nut job who does this now lol

Um...yeah, I'll bounce this through NEMD, but leave it in DC (they may even have a drug+music thread going and decide to merge it in, I dunno).

HOMELESS->NEMD->DC

Yep. 2C-B and Tibetan throat-singing made up a large chunk of Saturday night :).

Drugs and music...Ahh yea, the topic that just never gets old....over and over and over.....

In our DC off topic thread we would love to hear about your buddhist music. but not in its own thread.