• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The Drugs and Music Mega Thread

Heroin/Oxy and Pink Floyd
Marijuana and Led Zeppelin, or the Deltron 3030 album.
Meth or E and MGMT
Cocaine + Heroin and Notorious B.I.G.
Hypnotics and Pinback

Pink Floyd
The Who
Led Zeppelin
Janis Joplin
The Doors (especially when drunk)
Bob Marley
Badfinger
Rolling Stones
Finley Quaye
Cream/Eric Clapton
John Lennon
INXS
Lynyrd Skynyrd
The Beatles (White Album, Abbey Road, Let it Be, Sgt. Peppers)
Jimi Hendrix
Marvin Gaye
David Bowie
Mumford and Sons
Mad Season
Lou Reed (Perfect Day is awesome with downers)

My Bloody Valentine and heroin. I saw them last night after doing a shot and it was an absolutely incredible experience.

Always EDM/Dubstep/DNB.... MDMA, amphetamine/meth and weed

MDMA and DNB go hand in hand imo, FUCKING EPIC

Music and meth

Hey, so I was wondering what other tweakers listen to while spun.

For me it's usually hard rap, really fast electronic, and really hypnotic sad music.

Anyone have any suggestions for some music I should try out? Gonna be up for a while haha :D

I like listening to Drum & Bass on Meth, especially when I'm feeling real nice and tweaked out.

Although, when I start getting bad feelings and shit especially on comedown, I put on relaxing music. Thats just me though.

opiods and post rock bands such as russian circles, pelican, isis and other similap choons. then on another part of the spectrum youve got explosions in the sky, god is an astronaut, god speed, mogwai and the likes.

all while chilled out in the hammock in my little garden outside or alternatively the day bed in the lounge if weather doesnt inflict upon swinging in the hammock. which is preferred.

Recently my favorite tune to get high to is "eyes be closed" by washed out. really dreamy texture and atmosphere on that track, great to nod out to or just smoke a bowl to.

Weed - Rap / Trap....not wiz khalifa and drake type shit though. Old three 6 mafia, Asap mob, Ab-soul, Danny brown, Raider Klan, Old Gucci mane, Bones, SpaceghostPUrrp,etc.

Opiates - Rich hill, i dont care if hes hilfigers son, some of his songs are amazing and great to listen too.

MDXX- Trance, Minimal, NOT fucking dubstep i hate that shit, a bit of drum n bass can be cool.

Psychs - I hate them so music dont matter.

Dissociatives aka PCP and Ket - The orb, The orb, THe orb. There music is amazing when dissociated haha.

Coke,Meth,Crack : Agressive rap, Old megadeth and slayer sometimes. Rarely. I dont really like metal. Just a couple of songs. Mainly Agressively orientated Rap.

Alcohol + Benzos :Janes addiction, Alice in Chains, Nirvana or Rap. Oh and depressing russian goth rock band Agata Kristi Lol

Dirt is one of my favorite songs from AIC. Layne is one of the most talented singers to have lived IMO. And that opening guitar riff screams desperation. Love,Hate,Love is amazing too.

Last edited:
"really fucking high" song

What is your absolute favorite "really fucking high" song? Like those times when you're just fucked up, the first song you'd put on.

It's a bit embarrassing but mine is Feel Good inc. by the gorrilaz. Don't know why lol.

This thread seems a bit better suited for DC.

I used to listen to "heroin" by velvet underground everytime I shot heroin (duh). Nowadays I find it hard kind of hard to listen to.

Lol I also listen to feel good inc by gorillaz alot lately when I smoke weed. Otherwise what song / kind of music I listen to depend alot on what drugs I am doing.

here are some examples:

Opiates: Pop/Rock/Nu metal/Grunge/Ambient
Psychedelics: Rock/Psytrance/Ambient
Amphetamines: Dubstep/Rock/Heavy metal
Weed: Everything really

I'd have to say my other favorite song is the morning by the weeknd. for an opiate high this is exactly how i feel. it feels like pure fucking euphoria.

Right now I like getting opie'd out and listening to alt-j - tesselate or the neighbourhood - sweater weather.
I usually don't listen to that type of music, but whatever.