Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Lsd (2 hits), DXM (360mg) - Experienced - Wow is all I can say

Alice_D_lsd

Greenlighter
I have been doing every drug you can think of for the past six years. This is still one of the most intense experiences I have had. Two hits of some fairly decent hits of lsd and 360 mg of pure dxm extract.

It all started driving to my friends house to pick up 4 mg of xanax, 2 mg extended release xanax, and 4 mg of clozapam. When I get there I get the pills and and smoke a few bowls of some reggy weed and ok hashish. After two bongs my friend tells me he has the wonderful alice d. I had not had any lsd in a few months so I jumped on those gel-tabs real quick. Thats when the journey begins.
I get back to my house and put in "cheech and chongs nice dreams" and snort 2 mg of xanax and 2 mg of clozapam. By the time I have snorted the 4 mg of benzo's and smoked a few bowls im ready to drop down the rabbit hole.

10:00 p.m.- Eat the two hits of acid by putting them under my tongue. After they dissolve I go ahead and pop the xr xanax just to chill out. Forever is going by smoking weed and getting tired of waiting.
About

12:00 am- Haven't felt the acid at all, so I decide to look into my little box of goodies. Xanax, clozapam, codeine, dxm, mda. Hmm, how about some dxm power I deiced. I eat the 360 mg of pure dxm power. Put on some music and wait, I have given up on the acid guessing it was just bunk.
About

1:00 am- ZZammm all the sudden im starting to feel the dxm euphoria and confusion I usually get but with tracers and minor visual distortion like wood grain shrinking and expanding and things wiggling. And thats when it hits me. I didn't feel the come up on the acid because of my benzo sedation feeling. I didn't feel any of the strange body vibes, or the heavy giggling, or did I and was just to fucked up on the xanax, clozapam, and xr xanax? I am in for quite the roller coaster.

About 2:00 am- I seem to be checking my clock every hour on the dot. The lsd and dxm are both going full effect. I feel warm, euphoric, confused, and like a little kid all at once. Rushes of emotions keep running over me like a train. I reach to pack of my glass piece but the weed keeps moving farther and farther away from me so I give up for a few minutes, you know wait for it to come back a little closer. I keep getting sucked down the hallway im looking at, im moving by the pictures, the rugs going underneath me, im getting close to the stairs, but how im still in my seat on the sofa? My white ceiling is now a wash of colors and mixing together and forming strange patterns. I start looking at one of those 3-d books that you star at for long enough and a picture comes out (a definite to do on acid) and the pictures seem to be not on 3-d but are moving.

3:00 am- The body-load is huge. My stomach is going crazy and my heart is beating like a humming bird's. The gross chemical feeling of the dxm is tainting the beautiful lsd, which I never have a problem with nausea and sick feelings. All the sudden I get the feeling to go to the bathroom I run, or move of speed-walk like im on a trampoline though. I make it to the bathroom just in time. I throw-up what seems like more than has ever even been in my body. As its happening I feel so hot and sweaty. My vomit is changing colors and doing things I can't even begin to explain. Now I feel more relaxed throwing up helped a lot now back to enjoying the visuals.

4:00 am- Visuals aren't as prevelent as before but defiantly still crazy. Cev's of blinding white lights flying past me, and amazing kaleidoscope are about it. When I open my eyes things still seem fake, almost cartoon-like. Shadows are moving and morphing into things they most defiantly aren't. Colors are brighter and im watching a channel on tv that is nothing but static but its so beautiful. I finally even remember I smoke cigarets and have one, which was the first once since tripping. It tastes wonderful. Then I remember weed, and smoke a bowl of some nuggs. I only take a few hits and it does its job and puts me back out of reach of reality.

5:00 am- Coming down alot, ego starts to come back, and I can actually complete a thought (all night it had been repetitive thoughts, and deja vu sensations). I feel great, new events seem great, and the fact that sanity is coming back is the best feeling yet. I am completely drained mentally and physically, so I snort a few koladpins and but a xanax under my tongue. After thats down I smoke a bong of regular, no need for dank. As I am smoking I start to ponder my life, work, school, and endless search for drugs. Why? I should give up drugs, stop tripping, shit stop smoking weed too, why not? I impulsively flush my ok mda pills (about 6), flush my remaining pills (random amounts of xanax, koldapins, tylox, and a little bit of liquid codeine) and my dxm (who cares how many mg). I go back to my bed and pass out completely happy and content.

By the way I wouldn't do this unless your trying to loose your mind for quite awhile and possibly find something you end up not wanting. I woke up about 12 hours later not caring about flushing the pills or dxm. I still smoke weed, do lsd, mushrooms, mdma, mda, but not just to get mind-fucked and see shit, not its more about an inner journey to figure something about my life out, or to meditate on something. I never touched dxm, pills, coke, or rc after that lsd/dxm combo. Thanks for reading, hope you got something out of it because I did, any questions just ask. By the ticket, take the ride.

yea I did this once and never again, I could feel the chemicals conflicting and banging up against each other moving through me anyway but subtly.

i cant believe you washed down your drugs?!?!! you could have given them to someone who would appreciate them...like me! :p

I really enjoy this combo, but I seem to be in the minority on this one:\

Yea most people fund it way to strong(including me) it is very powerful and if you can handle it you might learn something about yourself

BodhiSvaha33 said:
Sounds like you had a rare and precious life-altering experience. Good for you.

I wouldn't call it a life altering experience, but I will agree it sounds like a crazy time. I'm glad you've realized that tripping is more about finding ones inner self than just having a blast and watching colors. Of course, enjoy yourself, but trip for the right reasons, or it's just all a waste in my opinion.

Snorting benzos doesnt work they dont absorb through your nasal membranes because there not water soluble.

Your only getting a little high from the drip going down your throuat to your stomach.

Nice report, i like how you started it with, " time to drop down the rabbit hole"

Got to watch that movie again, it was wrote before LSD was mass produced wasnt it?

I mean its not like its inspired from LSD?

acid and dxm is a godly combo i tried it and i got size distortions like never before the kind ive read about in reports before and ive done up to 900mgs dxm and 1000mgs poli. i was actually felt small id look at my body and literally i looked like a midget even my freind seemed tiny with small arms an legs but a cartoonishly bigger head. everything was taller and my mindstate was just messed i felt like a five year old that trip. im not sure how bu somehow the acid magnified the dissociative affects of dxm because at the time i felt disconnected from my body more than i ever had before.

i remember one point standing up and on each side of me i could see 2 other version of me that were sorta transparent just standing there looking off in the distance it felt like i was looking over them and they were a part of me. and this was all only with 300mgs and 2 hits