• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

does marinol make you high?

I had a script for dronabinol back in the late 1990s, early 2000s sometime, and those pills didn't get me high at all.

I guess I am one of the unfortunate people that get VERY high on it. Well at least I assume that's the issue. My Dr keeps prescribing it and it makes me feel very buzzed, dizzy and like I felt the one time I did smoke real pot. I don't like it but FYI it is prescribed to me because I have no appetite and it is supposed to make me want to eat. No I do not have cancer... I just have lost interest in any food. All I know is for me personally I hate how it makes me feel. All detached and out of reality. Good luck to others who try it.

Lol the comment about banging it... fucking classic. I have bowel issues and have gone down from 210 all the to just over 160. I?m starting it today on top of zofran, real weed, Klonipin, Desiprimine. Of course, I?m going to take like triple the does first time to see if it?s like an edible. Anyone know if it?s THC or THCa. Did the pharmaceutical companies get it right lol.

Marinol is dronabinol, a synthetic thc. It does not for me