Craziest thing you have seen raving?

sEEb

Greenlighter
Title explains it. Wherever it be, at a rave, festival, rollin, sober, whatever!

For me it would be at a rave I went to this summer and who should I run into but.... My 12th grade history teacher! hahhaha and the funny thing was is that he was ROLLLIN. We started to have a convo on what we were up to. He said he was here to see a dj, DJ Missy Chrissy, that he said he has been listening to forever. Everyone always thought that this teacher was a druggy (big hippie, plink floyd poster on the wall, political activist.. the signs all pointed one way! haha) and I guess we were all right. I told him that his secrets safe with me but i guess that it wouldnt matter because he is moving to BC.

theres my story, what are yours!

i guess its about the same for me too...no one i personaly new, but just some of the people who you would never expect to see.

also....sex, sex and more sex.

your post kinda reminds me of that show "small town ecstacy" for some reason....lol.

welcome to BL by the way.

probably people fucking against the speakers. during d&b lol

I've had to take care of people who have overheated and/or dehydrated themselves at parties I've worked at. That's pretty crazy.

seen paramedics who were sussing the place out point their torch on a dude in the grandstand thing about 3 metres behind me who was sitting there still as with his eyes wide open and not breathing or anything. as soon as the paramedics and i reacted it looked like he had a huge gasp for air and his eyes rolled back then he started having a fit and the paramedics had to take him away.

Mine would have to be when I was rolling w/ my frined Tara. It was her first time and she was hillarious! We were driving around in here car w/ 3 of my friends she didnt know listening to Dj Inphinity. I was sitting in the passengers seat and she was driving. She would look to the left and then stop singing, and then slowly turn her head to face my w/ the funniest face I've ever seen.
That face that tells you, "Oh my god, she is rolling bawlz!" Anyone who has seen a persons face when they first roll knows what I'm talking about........lol
I couldnt stop laughing my ass off, cause I was rolling as well. It was one of the funniest moments of my life.

Shit anyone here who thizzs and dosent mention some decrepit sexual act being performed on a 16 yearold by a 25 year old at a rave/house party hasnt done extasy.

Alright, alright you guys asked for it!! I wasn't at a rave during the time this picture was taken. It was just a free party at this club. Now I do have a much larger version, its just on my camera and not on my computer yet. Once I get the piece of shit working again I'll update. IMO the photo looks more funny in its natural form this is just a thumbnail...enjoy!=D

whatisawout.jpg

With the larger version I love to zoom up on it. The shirt says beer and he is wearing combat boots!!lol I love this pic...8o

I don't know if it qualifies as crazy as much as disturbing, but I've several times spotted young kids (I'm talking 13 and under) fucked out of their heads on pills or K-holing on the bathroom floor.

I don't Like to be judgmental (or do I? ;) ), but 13 is too fucking young to be taking these kind of drugs.

there was a guy in a banna suit at packman. i fu*king punched him in the head he scared the shit out of me lol.

This hasnt happened to me but it happened to a friend of mine. One night (not rolling) we branded his ass with a red hot fork (this also was before jackass2 came out so we weren't imitating it). His ass got infected and he had to go to the hostpital after a week and get it checked. When he got it checked there were a group of Student doctors there as well to check it out. 2 Months later he went to a big outdoor event/rave (www.evolvefestival.com) and he seen one of the student doctors there rolling his ass off. They talked about his ass and how fucked up it was .

sEEb said:
Title explains it. Wherever it be, at a rave, festival, rollin, sober, whatever!

For me it would be at a rave I went to this summer and who should I run into but.... My 12th grade history teacher! hahhaha and the funny thing was is that he was ROLLLIN. We started to have a convo on what we were up to. He said he was here to see a dj, DJ Missy Chrissy, that he said he has been listening to forever. Everyone always thought that this teacher was a druggy (big hippie, plink floyd poster on the wall, political activist.. the signs all pointed one way! haha) and I guess we were all right. I told him that his secrets safe with me but i guess that it wouldnt matter because he is moving to BC.

theres my story, what are yours!

I thought about a situation like this happening.. guess cuz in that one movie "Groove" something like that happened if I remember correctly. In LA, they have "Giant" events and it's always 21 and over, more mature crowd. You'd be surprised by the amount of professionals I've met rolling: teachers, attorneys, doctors in residency
As for your history teacher, he may be cool and all but he's really putting his career on the line. I bet that when school let out that following Monday after you saw him @ the rave, the entire campus was aware. It takes just one, only one student who has differences w/ this teacher to jeapardize his career

drumnbass420 said:
Alright, alright you guys asked for it!! I wasn't at a rave during the time this picture was taken. It was just a free party at this club. Now I do have a much larger version, its just on my camera and not on my computer yet. Once I get the piece of shit working again I'll update. IMO the photo looks more funny in its natural form this is just a thumbnail...enjoy!=D

whatisawout.jpg

With the larger version I love to zoom up on it. The shirt says beer and he is wearing combat boots!!lol I love this pic...8o

THAT was a party!

i met Jesus at last year's DEMF.

no seriously, i did. i have a friend from back in HS and somehow he got nicknamed jesus and it really stuck...and i ran into him and shouted "JESUS CHRIST!!!"

that might sound lame, but what you have to understand is that he IS jesus.
seriously.

One time I was sitting next to two random people. It was a guy and a girl. Then all of a sudden the girl starts throwing up all over the floor and she walks away. Then the guy looks at me and says, "Yo i just saw that bitch take a pill. Im gonna look through her puke and see if she threw it up." Well thats what this random guy proceeded to do for five minutes, with his bare hands no less. Then, I hear him yell "FUCK YEAH!" and he jumps up, shows me the pill, and swallows it right in front of me.

Some things people will do for drugs.

Set a mate's arse on fire with an aerosol and a lighter after clubbing one night. He dared us to do it, so we did. He ended up going to the hospital a couple of days later. Third degree burns. We still laugh about it, him included.

TALLY said:
One time I was sitting next to two random people. It was a guy and a girl. Then all of a sudden the girl starts throwing up all over the floor and she walks away. Then the guy looks at me and says, "Yo i just saw that bitch take a pill. Im gonna look through her puke and see if she threw it up." Well thats what this random guy proceeded to do for five minutes, with his bare hands no less. Then, I hear him yell "FUCK YEAH!" and he jumps up, shows me the pill, and swallows it right in front of me.

Some things people will do for drugs.

Holy shit, even I'm not THAT desperate.

Oh, I forgot about this.

There was a trend going around my town where people used to like to get powerbombed when they were rolling. For like six months I would go to rolling parties and powerbomb the shit out of people. It was pretty fun for me, but I ended up hurting a lot of people.

Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but "powerbomb"? as in the wrestling move? Or am I missing something?