Craziest thing you have seen raving?

eezeekial said:
this one in houston did it for me

swammirave.sized.jpg
that's excellent.

Craziest thing I've seen at a rave was a pregnant girl doing drugs in the back. But I've only been to two, and I don't plan on going to any more.

alasdairm said:
a guy wearing a turban? absolutely crazy...

:\

alasdair

I think they were pointing out the fact that he didn't have a shitload of dynomite strapped to his chest was crazy.

camels
for some reason they brought 10 or so camels to a psy trance festival i went to
for a few seconds i really thought that the acid was stronger than i had imagined

Ginger Jack said:
Mine would have to be when I was rolling w/ my frined Tara. It was her first time and she was hillarious! We were driving around in here car w/ 3 of my friends she didnt know listening to Dj Inphinity. I was sitting in the passengers seat and she was driving. She would look to the left and then stop singing, and then slowly turn her head to face my w/ the funniest face I've ever seen.
That face that tells you, "Oh my god, she is rolling bawlz!" Anyone who has seen a persons face when they first roll knows what I'm talking about........lol
I couldnt stop laughing my ass off, cause I was rolling as well. It was one of the funniest moments of my life.

that was smart, letting the newbie drive around a car full of people.

I saw a midget in a diaper and bonnet sucking on a binky...

Ginger Jack said:
Mine would have to be when I was rolling w/ my frined Tara. It was her first time and she was hillarious! We were driving around in here car w/ 3 of my friends she didnt know listening to Dj Inphinity. I was sitting in the passengers seat and she was driving. She would look to the left and then stop singing, and then slowly turn her head to face my w/ the funniest face I've ever seen.
That face that tells you, "Oh my god, she is rolling bawlz!" Anyone who has seen a persons face when they first roll knows what I'm talking about........lol
I couldnt stop laughing my ass off, cause I was rolling as well. It was one of the funniest moments of my life.

When did rolling in a car become a rave?

^^ well shit they're still breathin right? no harm done, hehe
sorry, but that's a stupid comment if you consider that it makes driving high any more alright

yes they are still breathing
and that's also what everyone was thinking the second before they ran over someone crossing the street

drugs have a bad enough reputation without morons putting the life of others in danger... and being proud of it

youarewhatyouis said:
^^ well shit they're still breathin right? no harm done, hehe

Yo when are you going to update the "call this number and say something fucked up" thread? You are slippin.

While rolling at a ware house party in England, I was sitting on the floor, one girl passed out on the subwoofer, when three costumed people walked in. They were all on stilts. The leader had on a hawk mask with "Predator" style dreadlocks and lots of lights on his chest that would strobe in beat to the music. I could not comprehend it at the time

Yo when are you going to update the "call this number and say something fucked up" thread? You are slippin.

I'll post a new number on there soon. I sorta fell out for awhile, but I'm back now.

I never been to a rave. I don't like loud things all to often, other then Metallica, Alice in Chains and other assorted rock bands and concerts. Every instance I'm indentured by a Droog to go to a club I always think,

"You know, ... this place would be REALLY cool if they just turned down the music a little bit." Honestly, how the fuck are you suppose to smoke a cigar, chill out and converse over over-priced martinis?

I saw a 70 year old woman spinning glow sticks at a rave about a month ago.

Edvard Munch said:
"You know, ... this place would be REALLY cool if they just turned down the music a little bit." Honestly, how the fuck are you suppose to smoke a cigar, chill out and converse over over-priced martinis?

Aside from the loud music which can be cured with foam earplugs, that doesn't really describe what most people would consider a "rave".

There was this old guy one time at rave with my friends. He was tip toeing around with with a fucking a triangle stopping every so often to hit it with a stick. He had these weird glasses on and a suit with suspenders. My friends and I could not understand what the fuck he was doing or why he was at a rave.

my mother, raving with glow sticks on strings... later when i saw her doing the robot.. i just had to leave.