• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite Original Nintendo game?

Nes_-_Duck_Hunt_Bxd.jpg

^great shit.... only if you could shoot that fuckin dog as well

I have lots of favorites.

But Blaster Master was probably my all-time fav.
The music for it was great.

blastermasterboxmh2.jpg

blastermaster01bc1.png

blastermasterlevel3vf5.png

nes.jpg

nes2.jpg

My brother-in-law and I played this game to death. One of the few good child-hood memories I actually have. I played the shit out of the Super Mario and Legend of Zelda games. I remember drooling over the golden LOZ 2,too.

All the mario games
Legend of Zelda..i wish my nintendo still worked proeprly so i could play those games.

i think mario 3 was a better game, but i had a zelda addiction from ages 4 to 21

1st Mike tysons Punch Out w/ super mario bros, spyhunter, and metroid tied for second.

S'nice to see that somebody else remembers Gumshoe besides me. Bionic Commando, also the shit.

I remember having a sports game and it came with a mat and on both sides there were 6 circles one set being red and the other blue. You had to jump on the correct circle to make the guy run/skateboard and all kinds of other cool games that were on there. I even remember on the skateboarding game you had to jump and the guy on the screen would jump as well. Does anyone else remember that?

capEr's bebop avatar reminded me that TNMT II: The Arcade Game was a pretty decent arcade port for the NES. :) the first TNMT was ok but not as good imo