• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

cornollio said:
i would vote to get rid of west virginia..even though its pretty the people that reside there (of course not all of them) are on my shit list for the way they act. lol

Let me guess, you dated one too? *pities*

West Virginia because stupid people come from there and invade the rest of the U.S.

No offense to any (cool) West Virginians.

cornollio said:
^ have you guys ever lived any where else? because...i woulnd't say i hate it, but nj isn't the coolest state...

its definatly above like utah and mississippi and arkansas and north dakota and tennesee and oklahoma and kansas and iowa and kentucky and definatly not as bad as west virginia or others..

but its definatly not as cool as say...california or arizona or new york or maryland, def not as cool as philly or miami or dallas (granted they are just cities.)

its somewhere in between there ;)

i would vote to get rid of west virginia..even though its pretty the people that reside there (of course not all of them) are on my shit list for the way they act. :) lol

i nominate this thread as the hater thread of the year.

Depends on what the hell you like yo. Maryland gimme a fuckin break. Shit tacular. I would like to go to fla. and cali some day. But i love my home state. Its perfect to me. i dont care if nobody else thinks its cool but i sure as fuck do, it fits me perfect, its like we were made for eahother. I <3 NJ! I aint got it tattooed for nothin, shit

my point is somebody whose a hippies gonna like cali or somethin....somebody who likes _____ will like a state with a culture like _____, etc. NJ, well it just works for me. I got everything i love here, so it prolyl wouldnt be right for alot of yall who are hatin, but its jus right for me. Fits like a glove.

cornollio said:

its definatly above like utah and mississippi and arkansas and north dakota and tennesee and oklahoma and kansas and iowa and kentucky and definatly not as bad as west virginia or others..

Whats wrong with Arkansas? Its one of the more untainted places left in the US (read: pretty, clean outdoors). Its home to some of the largest businesses in the country (job opportunities). Education could be better among the population, but this means that if you have a degree you are going to be fairly well off.

The culture is great, the people are nice and peaceful, lots of hippies. I could see not liking it if you stayed in some shithole like Pine Bluff or southwest Little Rock.. The northwest is entirely different than all that. Beautiful rolling hills. Amazing underground culture/nightlife. If you need help, someone will help you.

There aren't anywhere near as many redneck types as you'd think. Actually there are a little too many yuppies up here for my taste, but you can't have everything you want I guess.

Where are you from?

fizzacyst said:
Whats wrong with Arkansas? Its one of the more untainted places left in the US (read: pretty, clean outdoors). Its home to some of the largest businesses in the country (job opportunities). Education could be better among the population, but this means that if you have a degree you are going to be fairly well off.

The culture is great, the people are nice and peaceful, lots of hippies. I could see not liking it if you stayed in some shithole like Pine Bluff or southwest Little Rock.. The northwest is entirely different than all that. Beautiful rolling hills. Amazing underground culture/nightlife. If you need help, someone will help you.

There aren't anywhere near as many redneck types as you'd think. Actually there are a little too many yuppies up here for my taste, but you can't have everything you want I guess.

Where are you from?

well i used to live in the southern missouri (hated it just as much), and traveled arkansas plenty to know its horrible. all the people ive ever met from there were retarded (not saying there isn't good people there, i just have never met them) all the cow fields are pretty shitty, it smells.

by large business's do you mean wal-mart? cuz that place is the meca-o'-crapholes.
there was alot of nice land (not the cow fields) and it wasn't as redneck as other states, but it is pretty redneck. i watched the news out there and it was ridiculously shitty. the commercials all featuring a tractor and the family, even if it was a commercial for a bank.

lots of schwag weed where i went...nobody even knew of kind bud.

i did go to one good show in Fayetteville though.

everyone was really really into high school sports....

to each his own though, this is exactly why i nominated this thread for hater of the year thread..because all we are doing is hating on what others might like. people are looking for different things. i need a coastal big city mentality, so arkansas doesn't really fit that criteria. but someone might feel arkansas is the promise land.

oh and btw i did place it above say west virginia and alabama and the likes of those states, so its not the wooorst...

I used to think so too, but frat boys - although completely unrespectable - can be quite amusing and friendly fellows.

Bro...My dad owns a dealership.

If i had a time machine id get rid of texas right as george bush the second was gettin pushed out. perfect gettin rid of 2 shitty things at once.

Satan purchased Texas back in 1666. It might be a bit hard to just "remove" it. Even with your dad having a dealership 'n all. Seriously, do his shops make time cars like Back to the Future?!?!

I'mma have to say that I'd like to see cali leave the US... I fucking live here and I want gone!

I think I should clarify my statement here. I want california to leave the US and become its own nation. I would happily support california's seperation from the union.

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't miss Texas. Whose shitty idea was it to absorb that country? It was doing just fine on its own for a few years. I mean, Hawaii I can understand, but Texas??!!

dont mess w/ texas!! they will put you to death!

cornollio said:
well i used to live in the southern missouri (hated it just as much), and traveled arkansas plenty to know its horrible. all the people ive ever met from there were retarded (not saying there isn't good people there, i just have never met them) all the cow fields are pretty shitty, it smells.

by large business's do you mean wal-mart? cuz that place is the meca-o'-crapholes.
there was alot of nice land (not the cow fields) and it wasn't as redneck as other states, but it is pretty redneck. i watched the news out there and it was ridiculously shitty. the commercials all featuring a tractor and the family, even if it was a commercial for a bank.

lots of schwag weed where i went...nobody even knew of kind bud.

i did go to one good show in Fayetteville though.

everyone was really really into high school sports....

to each his own though, this is exactly why i nominated this thread for hater of the year thread..because all we are doing is hating on what others might like. people are looking for different things. i need a coastal big city mentality, so arkansas doesn't really fit that criteria. but someone might feel arkansas is the promise land.

I feel you on about half of that. I could certainly do without the sports stuff.

I've only seen schwag when i first started smoking. Its kind of taboo to break that stuff out, really.

By big businesses I meant more along the lines of computing industry stuff... Axciom, Tyson, Riceland (actually... essentially all rice grown in the US, and lot of related crops), NCR, FedEx and UPS datacenters, logistics for the major trucking lines, etc. But yes, we have walmart out the ass. thankfully they do things like pay for highway/interstate construction so as to not look 100% evil.

I could understand not liking it as well if you lived near the chicken or cow towns.

If you didn't like the springfield,mo area, you probably wouldn't want to live around me.

I like it fine, you just have to stay in the ozarks or quachitas.

alaska. Canada would look alot better if it didnt have that gay abrupt line there at the yukon

^Maybe we should just take over Canada, too. Takes care of the ugly line, and lets us keep Alaska :D I like Alaska, its a beautiful state, and its got useful stuff.