• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

Texas.

In the last 5 times (all this year) I've had to transit through there, thunderstorms f-ed everything up.

Because of one T-storm, had to drive from Houston to Dallas. Atrocious hell drive in rain. Don't they know I'm from CA? We don't drive in the rain.

Houston Airport is the worst airport ever where you have to run a fucking marathon just to clear customs. Then another marathon to get to your connection. The only thing they got right about it is it's name Bush Airport.

The steaks are good though.

workhardplayhard said:
Texas.
Houston Airport is the worst airport ever where you have to run a fucking marathon just to clear customs. Then another marathon to get to your connection. ...

Everything is bigger in Texas. ;)

kori64 said:
i'd get rid of arizona. they have a no tolerance drug policy here. your ass goes to jail for just having a fucking joint on ya. nothing but backwards ass red necks, they can't drive worth shit (prolly cause just about erryone here drives drunk or high) =D

You, my man speak the truth! =D

Getting rid of the whole buttfuck Arizona would be a great thing. Every time I am there, some gun-slingin' popo is always looking at giving you some trouble for any inconsequential thing. It's a VERY intolerant place.

The only other state just as bad is perhaps Texas, but AZ takes the cake...

animal_cookie said:
i am pretty sure california will be falling into the ocean any day now ;)

Not before Maryland is taken off the map by rising seas. Anybody pick Maryland? Wish soon to be granted.

uh why pick Cali? The MM policy is such a joke now you can fake some migraines and smoke a blunt in front in front of some cops.

ClubbinGuido said:
Rhode Island. Nothing but fucking frat boys. I hope God burns it to ash and the fucking sea rises to wash the remains away.

whats wrong with frat boys?

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDE!!! YEAA~!!!! GET WASTED NOWWW!!
SHOW ME YOUR TITTAYSSSS!!!

WHOOOOOOHOOOO!!! *Fist pump*

Arzi said:
whats wrong with frat boys?
Whats wrong with california?

I enjoy my state thankyouverymuch!

I'm not sure I'd get rid of any of the states... I kind of like the nice round 50 number... if I get rid of any I'll have to replace it with somewhere new to keep the number.

^^^ We keep nudging Puerto Rico, and occasionally Guam, but they just don't seem to wanna do it! You can lead a horse to water...

^Since when have we ever given anyone a choice? We must be slackin!

Well, supposing the nice round number was to be kept... maybe I'd get rid of nebraska... I mean honestly, what purpose do they serve? I dont think I know anyone who lives there, I dont think I even know anyone who knows someone who lives there...

sn0wburt0n said:
texas, because nothing good ever came from there

Are you kidding? Dallas is a major drug hub. Lots of good things come from there.

Seriously, when did all the hate transfer from Ohio to fucking New Jersey????

Fuck that shit, PA on the turnpike all the way through smells worse than where I live in NJ. I don't care that I get lost in the ghetto and am scared for my life because big ass guys decide to walk in front of my car for the entirety of a fucking green light waiting for me to say something so that they have an excuse to blow my fucking head off with one of the possibly many gats that they're packing in their baggy falling off their ass pants that they think makes them look gangster, which I'm still scared of them but shit, I'm a white girl driving a VW Beetle in the ghetto.

Whatever. It's only been a week and I refuse to go back to Ohio. I choose KY to turn into a giant pool.

New Jersey. Much higher percentage rate of skanks and classless assholes than other states.

And Lacey, please don't compare Mass to CT. Everything you said about Mass is true and more.

We could sell/lease Luisiana to mexico for eight years then take it back hoping they have made it a better place.

tranceaddiKt said:
Seriously, when did all the hate transfer from Ohio to fucking New Jersey????

Fuck that shit, PA on the turnpike all the way through smells worse than where I live in NJ. I don't care that I get lost in the ghetto and am scared for my life because big ass guys decide to walk in front of my car for the entirety of a fucking green light waiting for me to say something so that they have an excuse to blow my fucking head off with one of the possibly many gats that they're packing in their baggy falling off their ass pants that they think makes them look gangster, which I'm still scared of them but shit, I'm a white girl driving a VW Beetle in the ghetto.

Whatever. It's only been a week and I refuse to go back to Ohio. I choose KY to turn into a giant pool.

*Shakes fist*

Yea!!! You tell em!!! Fuck that shit, new jersey cant be fucked with. If you hate new jersey you are on my hate list forever. how could you hate on such greatness, I dont know. some people jus cant appreciate a good thing.

LOL......Dont be scurred.....We wont hurt ya...

^ have you guys ever lived any where else? because...i woulnd't say i hate it, but nj isn't the coolest state...

its definatly above like utah and mississippi and arkansas and north dakota and tennesee and oklahoma and kansas and iowa and kentucky and definatly not as bad as west virginia or others..

but its definatly not as cool as say...california or arizona or new york or maryland, def not as cool as philly or miami or dallas (granted they are just cities.)

its somewhere in between there ;)

i would vote to get rid of west virginia..even though its pretty the people that reside there (of course not all of them) are on my shit list for the way they act. :) lol

i nominate this thread as the hater thread of the year.

^^^ I've got a soft spot for NJ. If you don't like what's going on in one place in NJ, drive for 15 minutes and I guarantee you'll be in a whole other world, all within the same state.

Nowhere else, except possibly Japan, have I seen such a density of people AND such a density of forest in one place.

NJ still uses trains. How cool is that?

Can you really beat the selection of food you can find in NJ? When I want to go out to eat, I have my choice of about 10 different cuisines, right within my local area.

That said, NJ is horrible for cycling, and living here is WAAAAAY overpriced. I miss the hills and lakes and quaint villages of upstate NY, especially now that it's autumn. Still, if you like variety and convenience, NJ is hard to beat.