• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

Texas is the most regressive state I've been to. Too cowboy for me. Country & Western anyone?

Texas can sink into the depths of hell for all I care. It scares me that places that backwards still exist in my country.

Yea well then you can go the fuck to the boardwalk by yourself mister.

I would get rid of massachussets. they suck. i fuckin hate em. and they think that just cuz they have a major shitty (Oops did i call boston a shitty, i meant city.) that they aint a bunch of ass backwards weirdos with annoying attitudes and accents, and shitty driving skills. someone mentioned the "lynwood the murder capital of massachusets" on here once, so i googled it, and it has a higher average income than nice places in jersey, and a 70-somethin % college graduation rate. WTF kinda murderland is that. what do they do kill you by throwin books at you. So becuz people front like it aint pussy, but then everytime i see anything abotu them, it just shows how unbelievably pussy they are, they get my hate filled vote. Like thinkin the aqua teen shit was bombs. i keep lookin for evidence that they aint a buncha wussy little girls but i can never find anything to proove it otherwise.

I think i would give the same honor to conneticut too prolly. but mass. wins cuz they talk more annoying.

yes!! I have lived in both NY (valley stream!) and New Hampshire so I have dealt with Massholes all my life. First they have an unhealthy obsession with the shitty Red Sox, and threaten to rip your throat out if you mention that it took the Sox almost 90 years to win the world series. Hey, my mom has loved the Mets ever since she was a kid and she can still admit that they are sucking pretty bad now. when I was a kid we would see psycho red sox fans at Shea stadium, they always had the worst manners, and why were they at a Mets game anyway? aren't they supposed to hate the yankees? I guess they have to hate ALL things NY. another funny thing is their sad hatred for the yankees, and their funny insults like "the yankees are only good because they buy the best team!" you don't think the red sox get paid a shitload of money too? you think your prized Red Sox just volunteer to play baseball out of the good of their all american hearts? LOL

and then the massholes come to new hampshire every season. I understand coming in the winter because it's ski season, but why do you haul your entire obese family here in the summer too? you drive slow because you haven't bothered to look at a map and because you are looking at the "pretty leaves," you act like you are so much better than people from new hampshire because you are vacationing here. sorry, but coming to a rural town and staying at a hampton inn does NOT mean you are wealthy and can act all high and mighty here, it means you cant afford a vacation to a real destination. hah.

I was almost going to go to college in boston when I got accepted at Northeastern University, but then I realized that the $40,000 a year pricetag would cause me to be in horrible student loan debt by the time I graduated. and the scholarships they offered were shitty, while all the other colleges that accepted me were pretty generous. so no thank you Mass!

florida. their dope sucks ass

you have to try and get to a puerto rican who sells it, but they are usually wary about new white customers. it seems like white dope dealers here in Orlando always cut their shit down because they are addicts too. never happens with the ricans.

On a side note, PF Changs kicks ass and I'm starting to get hungry now lol
this made me think of that South Park episode where Randy takes the biggest dump in the world from being constipated from PF Changs.

"bono IS the record!"

Why does everyone wanna get rid of Florida? Shit I wanna go to Florida and visit one of those pain mgmt docs. How can you hate a state where the doctors rx 200 30mg oxys for minor back probs, thats like junkie heaven!

Why does everyone wanna get rid of Florida? Shit I wanna go to Florida and visit one of those pain mgmt docs. How can you hate a state where the doctors rx 200 30mg oxys for minor back probs, thats like junkie heaven!

other than the pain management clinics, the whole state is the cesspool of america. And thanks to some up and coming law changes, with a prescription tracking program and limited amounts of pills doctors can script to people without insurance or paying in cash, there will be no reason for florida to exist.

texas. i'm surprised its not the far-and-away winner. someone should keep a tally.

as for jersey...its really two states. You have north jersey, which is nyc suburbs, home to "jersey shore", and the subject of most new jersey-related ire. Then there is south jersey (where I'm from), which is philly suburbs, with a few decent shore towns, a little gambling in AC, and generally a less pungent odor.

A Modest Proposal

Economists, politicians and my mom all agree there’s no way our country’s economy can sustain the level of growth it’s enjoyed in recent years. Eventually, and probably soon, the bubble will burst and we will plunge into a recession the likes of which we haven’t seen since the early 1980’s. (Remember parachute pants? It wasn’t pretty.) Luckily, I have a solution to our woes. It’s been staring us all in the face. It’s time to get rid of some dead weight and make a little cash in the meantime. That’s right, it’s time to sell Oregon.

I know what you’re thinking. "Sell Oregon?! There can’t possibly be a downside." Well, you, my naïve friend, are absolutely right. Seriously, don't you have a hard time remembering Oregon is there between California and Washington? So do I. The truth is it just gets in the way. Here are some more reasons it sucks:

1. Is it "Or-e-GON" or "OR-e-gon"? How do you pronounce the bloody place? I spent half my life stressing the first syllable and then found out I was wrong. I felt like a damn idiot. Sell it. That’s right, Oregon, you fucked with me, and now I’m fucking you. How’s it feel?

2. Brenda KirPatrick. I met her on a field trip to Idaho with my baseball team in high School. She was on a team from Oregon. We hit it off and spent the next couple days in constant contact (I touched her boobies) then she dumped me. Guess what -- it’s payback time, Missy. I’m selling your damn state. Say goodbye to your family, your friends and your old house. They belong to China now.

Damn right!

3. The Beaver State. Well, there’s a nickname that inspires pride and patriotism. Seriously, "The Beaver State"? That’s what they decided to go with? Was "Twat Town" taken? Forget the money, we should sell it just to retain a little dignity. This sounds like a nickname given to us by our enemies. Good grief.

4. Quick, what’s the capital of Oregon. Portland, right? Wrong! It’s Salem. How dare they trick us like that? Those deceptive bastards. You and I both know it should be Portland, but they just like fucking with us. Well, I’ve got good news – there’s a Portland in Maine and a Salem in Massachusetts. So, we won’t miss them after we sell their ass to the highest bidder. To hell with you, Oregon. Get your Salem-loving ass out of my country.

5. Their State Bird. Can you believe how stupid their state bird is? I’m not sure what it is, actually, but I’m sure it’s stupid. Sell them! SELL them!

6. Timber. It’s their biggest natural resource and their chief industry. Wow, they have trees. Hmm, let’s think of what other states have trees... Oh yeah, all of them. My point? Oregon is redundant. Redundant. It means extra.

Fifty-four forty or who the fuck cares?
I'm from Oregon, that is fucked up. And true. By the way, spot on about the recession. This was posted in 2007!

texas. i'm surprised its not the far-and-away winner. someone should keep a tally.

as for jersey...its really two states. You have north jersey, which is nyc suburbs, home to "jersey shore", and the subject of most new jersey-related ire. Then there is south jersey (where I'm from), which is philly suburbs, with a few decent shore towns, a little gambling in AC, and generally a less pungent odor.

You're forgetting central jersey. Far enough away from philly so it isn't real dirty, far enough away from NYC so there are less guidos than the north. Nice beaches and pretty nice people. If I could live anywhere in jersey I'd say monmouth county is really the place to be. Close to NYC, sort of close to philly, so actually have something to do. The only problem is that the guidos still trickle into monmouth like the fucking plague. They all need to go back to long island and fester in their own steroid pool.

I think cali is cool and everything, you know, nice drugs and a great music scene but those pompous assholes need to sail off into the pacific to realize why they should be thankful for what they have and not assholes to anyone outside of cali.

other than the pain management clinics, the whole state is the cesspool of america. And thanks to some up and coming law changes, with a prescription tracking program and limited amounts of pills doctors can script to people without insurance or paying in cash, there will be no reason for florida to exist.

Why are they limiting the amounts of pills somone can have? Hasn't it always been like that to a certain extent? I mean what's normal?