• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

If you could get rid of one state,which would it be and why?

get rid of the whole one
you know...the United one

like i said earlier, and several ppl agreed- just use bleach and napalm. no problem

then canada and mexico are saved!

South Carolina. In fact, why not give the reactionary religious racists and teabaggers in the deep south exactly what they want: let them form their Confederated Kingdom of Christ and regress back to the 19th century. They could ban science, education and anything else not bible-related while the rest of the USA finally begins to move forward into the future.

If I had my choice I'd ban science too..

And haze you obviously never been to Kentucky..louisville is a cool little ciity not country cornfields but normal metropolitan city wit suburbs and a downtown..first thing I seen when I got there was a pf changs

If I had my choice I'd ban science too..

And haze you obviously never been to Kentucky..louisville is a cool little ciity not country cornfields but normal metropolitan city wit suburbs and a downtown..first thing I seen when I got there was a pf changs

Well yeah, I'm sure every state has at least one cool metropolitan city, but generally speaking Kentucky is mostly redneck country bumpkins. I was watching this show on TV awhile back and they were saying how Kentucky has the second most KKK headquarters next to Arkansas or Mississippi or one of those states.

On a side note, PF Changs kicks ass and I'm starting to get hungry now lol

Yea but louisville is cool enough to keep Kentucky plus mohammed ali was from there.

Now new mexico could be given back to mexico for all I care

most hole in the wall mom and pop chinese places> pfchangs

i dont want mexicans cooking my chinese food

Well yeah, I'm sure every state has at least one cool metropolitan city, but generally speaking Kentucky is mostly redneck country bumpkins. I was watching this show on TV awhile back and they were saying how Kentucky has the second most KKK headquarters next to Arkansas or Mississippi or one of those states.

On a side note, PF Changs kicks ass and I'm starting to get hungry now lol

and yet cali has got all the idea skinheads. Ms isnt as bad as you think it is.

I'd have to say Jersey. Its like a gangrene version of New York. I've also only me one person from Jersey, she was a raging dike and an all around cunt so that means I hate 100% of the people I know from Jersey.

gotta love the mid atlantic... NJ, DE, PA, NY and MD... we got great cities and beaches. Cali you got a lot of cool shit but the terminator is your governor so you are out of this discussion.

i would get rid of indiana bitch ass cops love to pull people over with illinois plates