PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT thread - Next Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone is about ready to inject dmt hcl and ketamine, wish em' luck

wow DMT HCL, did this person convert DMT freebase to the HCL or what-

I know there is some synthetic freebase going around, but it needs to be converted to the citrate salt (with citric acid) before being administered via IV-

I was under the impression that the conversion to HCL was much more difficult than the conversion to either the citrate or the acetate

Youkai said:
someone is about ready to inject dmt hcl and ketamine, wish em' luck

someone is in for quie a trip.
Tell him to report back on the magical experience.

samadhi_smiles said:
wow DMT HCL, did this person convert DMT freebase to the HCL or what-

I know there is some synthetic freebase going around, but it needs to be converted to the citrate salt (with citric acid) before being administered via IV-

I was under the impression that the conversion to HCL was much more difficult than the conversion to either the citrate or the acetate
It is converted from extract freebase, if the person wishes to explain how im sure they can be pointed here to explain. i had no dealing with the conversion so i cant personaly speak of it. though the salts readily disolve in solution. i need more practice with injecting ketamine befor i take the pludge into dmt /pun intended

oh yes, i have found my untapped vials

interesting, let us know how that goes.

i just blasted for the first time in a whiillleee on the machine. at first i tried lighting it from the bottom but i hardly got any vapor, then i just held flame directly on the steel wool and i got a hugge hit and felt it instantly, but some of the steel wool burned too. is that bad? i dont think burning steel wool can be good.

Must admit I'm surprised at how few people like taking their DMT orally. Surely oral DMT has lots of benefits over smoked? Or is it just me?

Ismene said:
Must admit I'm surprised at how few people like taking their DMT orally. Surely oral DMT has lots of benefits over smoked? Or is it just me?

On SSRI's at the moment, so can't :\ Suxks. But in time....<3

Bastardiser said:
what are some mistakes people make when smoking this shit?

Burning it
Not holding it in long enough
Not taking a big enough hit/enough hits

Those are just some mistakes I've made
Make sure you don't heat it up to much, and try and hold it in for like 10-20 second, big lung full or a bunch of smaller hits if you have to..but you really need to get all of the hits in as quickly or possible or else you won't really be adding to much.

also, let it carry you

l_72666d765adf0eed63048cb45ff94795.jpg

first pull on like 150grams of bark using the tek I posted.

this was cleaned further but no pictures

oh, and I would say that DMT is about 75-80% pure by weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.