She's been saving my semen

i would really work on getting a solid reason out of her. stay with her until you can verify whether they've been tossed or not.

Could be some wack voodoo type shit, like how they say women put their period blood in the spagatti sauce...

I think everybody here is overreacting. If she was trying to get pregnant, there are easier ways. I don't see the point of introducing necrophilia and zombie voodoo sex into the discussion either.

She obviously has a kink; she likes keeping the souvenir of your sex. As far as kinks go, its a pretty harmless one, and it doesn't even involve your participation. Why not just let it slide, or encourgae her to be freaky?

^^ That's what I'm hoping is the case...but the worst case scenario has me worried. Either way, breaking up with her at this point isn't the thing to do...

it's one thing to enjoy the product during sex..when it's nice and warm. it's another to treat it like popsicles at a later date

Formico said:
^^ That's what I'm hoping is the case...but the worst case scenario has me worried. Either way, breaking up with her at this point isn't the thing to do...

The worst case scenario is that she is planning to make some type of ice sculpture.

You cannot get pregnant from sperm that's been frozen in a conventional freezer. Even if she correctly preserved the sperm, it would probably be destroyed during the thawing process. So please, forget that notion. It's silly and scientifically unsound. If she is planning that, it's not going to work and Japan has a worse educational system than Australia or the US, which we know is not true as evidenced by the replies in this thread from white people.

She's just a weirdo. You drug addicted freaks are so judgemental... for a bunch of drug addicted freaks.

I might get ripped a new asshole for this but having a girl that is that in to me is a total turn on...

Larr_E said:
I might get ripped a new asshole for this but having a girl that is that in to me is a total turn on...

careful what you wish for

misery2.jpeg

onemorehit said:
natures moiturizer?

+1000

for some reason, i can't do it with my hubbies, it is stringy, must be his diet, but in the past, superb fucking moisturizer. it is brilliantly soft after a few minutes of rubbing it in.

for the oP, this is crazy, but really fucking interesting. if you are still friendly with her, get there and get it all back JUST IN CASE, but don't judge her for her perversions.

we all have them, we just aren't found out.

I suspect a government plot. I would have her followed, as well as drugged with LSD for truth experiments.

Start charging her $5.00 per load. Shit, tell her I'll mail her some of mine for even cheaper.

perhaps this could turn into a lucrative business deal for bluelighters

dude, no wonder she cried. you ruined her "surprise"

That's very very very weird. Did I write enough verys?

Tell you have a weird fetish that you can't explain to her that you need all condoms to be thrown away after use!!!!

IT MUST BE DONE!!!!

If she asks why, don't give her a reason, she didn't really give one to you.

wow, this thread has blown up...

at first i thought she was trying to get herself preggo, but like said before, she wouldnt need that much jizz..

maybe she really is into bukake or something...waiting to amass a few gallons to fill the bath tub up with and soak in your creamy protein rich man batter..

this is an interesting thread no doubt..