Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy MiPT Thread

illusion25

Bluelighter
i couldnt find a BIG and DANDY MIPT thread-

anyone have expierence or reports of this substance ?
other than TIHKAL?

thanks

It definitely sounds cool. I'd do it if I had it but won't go out of my way to obtain it. I'd like to know what happens when you push the oral dosage higher than 25mg...perhaps 40 or 50 is where it really shines (Shulgin had a tendency to not push some chems into +3 range for some reason - ie 5-meo-mipt).

TIHKAL entry for anyone interested and lazy:http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal47.shtml

ya i loved 4 ho mipt of all the 4 xx substituted trytptamines i tried....I thought it was most visual and profound
so MIPT sounded like something on my list to add.
as well as MET

Great idea, illusion!

MiPT sounds interesting to me, but all the reports say it's fairly boring and it's good only as an enhancer. But there are very few reports on Erowid. I'd love to try it. Someone (MGS?) described it as a trip without any sensory alteration, just mental. Sounds good to me!

Its large dose and rarity make it a pretty costly one to test. But I'd love to try it out, for sure.

Here are the Erowid reports.

Now anyone who's tried it, please share your experiences, I implore you! =D

What large dose? Its active at +3 levels at 25mg as far as Shulgin says.

I gave this a spin once.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=25865

Interesting material, easy on the body. 24mg (or whatever I took) felt like 'enough' but there were no 'bells and whistles' with this material. Much like what I read 5-MeO-DALT is like.

I'd take MiPT again (and I am sure I will) but I have never been in rush to try it again. Interesting material but nothing special.

All these odd-balls, people seem to try them at home on a rainy day. I wonder how much effect that has on the nature of the trip.

I wouldn't mind trying this one if it comes by one day. I like 4-ho-mipt so it would be interesting to try some of it very close relative.
It just doesn’t sound all that spectacular from the reports though.

Neither did a few others. Namely, DiPT and 2C-P.

Well 2C-P is one of the best 2C-X's Ive tried. I loved 4-Aco-MiPT but didnt find it very visual. MiPT is definitely on my to do list

id love to get my hands on some mipt i was reading a trip report for it and the guy was calling it minx

You want to get some because it sounds like an amazing substance, or because someone called it "minx?" :)

As I said before, there is nothing I found too stellar about the material...it didn't even feel very sexy...but I do hope others try and find it worthwhile.

I've recently acquired 20mg of MiPT and will let you know what I think when I decide it's time to take it.

samadhi_smiles said:
It definitely sounds cool. I'd do it if I had it but won't go out of my way to obtain it. I'd like to know what happens when you push the oral dosage higher than 25mg...perhaps 40 or 50 is where it really shines (Shulgin had a tendency to not push some chems into +3 range for some reason - ie 5-meo-mipt).

TIHKAL entry for anyone interested and lazy:http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal47.shtml
+3 with 5meo mipt? I dont udnerstand how this compound could produce even a low +2, its void of any meat and potatoes, has no real back bone to support it's self. It is a nice tryptamine rush but I found NOTHING entheogenic/spiritual about it. I even aquired more and took it up to 9-10mg, just a faster come up andmore pronounced "rush". Nothing realy in the way of mind space or visual/auditory hallusinations, the only real psychedelic effects I got from it was the first time using it in which I had no idea what to expect, and I allowed my own mind to create a psychedelic/panic state when the effects came on, but within the next 30min I realised the effects and settled down (though there were cops involved)

^^ I find it to be a sort of spiritual/emotional "battery" when used sparingly (5-MeO-MiPT). It's a transparent effect (at regular doses anyway), but a great one... it provides me with a sense of profound euphoria and connection and makes colors incredibly saturated. It doesn't dissolve the ego at all though, at least it hasn't for me.

Xorkoth said:
^^ I find it to be a sort of spiritual/emotional "battery" when used sparingly (5-MeO-MiPT). It's a transparent effect (at regular doses anyway), but a great one... it provides me with a sense of profound euphoria and connection and makes colors incredibly saturated. It doesn't dissolve the ego at all though, at least it hasn't for me.
I only used it handful of times and honestly I have no want to do it again, its kinda bland, I never smoked it though and Id imagine it would be enjoyable as a recreational experience used with opiates or mdxx, this is assuming it ahs similer effects but for a faster shorter experience.

in other words, I got fucked up every time I did it. not enlightened. ;)