Bluelight

Thread: The Big & Dandy MiPT Thread

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The Big & Dandy MiPT Thread 
    Bluelight
    i couldnt find a BIG and DANDY MIPT thread-

anyone have expierence or reports of this substance ?
    other than TIHKAL?

thanks

2. Collapse Details

It definitely sounds cool. I'd do it if I had it but won't go out of my way to obtain it. I'd like to know what happens when you push the oral dosage higher than 25mg...perhaps 40 or 50 is where it really shines (Shulgin had a tendency to not push some chems into +3 range for some reason - ie 5-meo-mipt).

TIHKAL entry for anyone interested and lazy:http://www.erowid.org/library/books_...tihkal47.shtml

3. Collapse Details

ya i loved 4 ho mipt of all the 4 xx substituted trytptamines i tried....I thought it was most visual and profound
    so MIPT sounded like something on my list to add.
    as well as MET

4. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Philosophy and Spirituality
    The Dark Side
    Great idea, illusion!

MiPT sounds interesting to me, but all the reports say it's fairly boring and it's good only as an enhancer. But there are very few reports on Erowid. I'd love to try it. Someone (MGS?) described it as a trip without any sensory alteration, just mental. Sounds good to me!

Its large dose and rarity make it a pretty costly one to test. But I'd love to try it out, for sure.

Here are the Erowid reports.

Now anyone who's tried it, please share your experiences, I implore you!

5. Collapse Details

What large dose? Its active at +3 levels at 25mg as far as Shulgin says.

6. Collapse Details

So anyone?

....i might just have to try this one out

7. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    The Dark Side
    I concur

8. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew Morninggloryseed's Avatar
    I gave this a spin once.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=25865

Interesting material, easy on the body. 24mg (or whatever I took) felt like 'enough' but there were no 'bells and whistles' with this material. Much like what I read 5-MeO-DALT is like.

I'd take MiPT again (and I am sure I will) but I have never been in rush to try it again. Interesting material but nothing special.

9. Collapse Details

All these odd-balls, people seem to try them at home on a rainy day. I wonder how much effect that has on the nature of the trip.

10. Collapse Details

I wouldn't mind trying this one if it comes by one day. I like 4-ho-mipt so it would be interesting to try some of it very close relative.
    It just doesn’t sound all that spectacular from the reports though.

11. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    The Dark Side
    Neither did a few others. Namely, DiPT and 2C-P.

12. Collapse Details

Well 2C-P is one of the best 2C-X's Ive tried. I loved 4-Aco-MiPT but didnt find it very visual. MiPT is definitely on my to do list

13. Collapse Details

id love to get my hands on some mipt i was reading a trip report for it and the guy was calling it minx

14. Collapse Details

You want to get some because it sounds like an amazing substance, or because someone called it "minx?"

As I said before, there is nothing I found too stellar about the material...it didn't even feel very sexy...but I do hope others try and find it worthwhile.

15. Collapse Details

i just like the thikal entry.

16. Collapse Details

I've recently acquired 20mg of MiPT and will let you know what I think when I decide it's time to take it.

17. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    The Dark Side
    Awesome, good luck!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by samadhi_smiles
    It definitely sounds cool. I'd do it if I had it but won't go out of my way to obtain it. I'd like to know what happens when you push the oral dosage higher than 25mg...perhaps 40 or 50 is where it really shines (Shulgin had a tendency to not push some chems into +3 range for some reason - ie 5-meo-mipt).

TIHKAL entry for anyone interested and lazy:http://www.erowid.org/library/books_...tihkal47.shtml
    +3 with 5meo mipt? I dont udnerstand how this compound could produce even a low +2, its void of any meat and potatoes, has no real back bone to support it's self. It is a nice tryptamine rush but I found NOTHING entheogenic/spiritual about it. I even aquired more and took it up to 9-10mg, just a faster come up andmore pronounced "rush". Nothing realy in the way of mind space or visual/auditory hallusinations, the only real psychedelic effects I got from it was the first time using it in which I had no idea what to expect, and I allowed my own mind to create a psychedelic/panic state when the effects came on, but within the next 30min I realised the effects and settled down (though there were cops involved)

19. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    The Dark Side
    ^^ I find it to be a sort of spiritual/emotional "battery" when used sparingly (5-MeO-MiPT). It's a transparent effect (at regular doses anyway), but a great one... it provides me with a sense of profound euphoria and connection and makes colors incredibly saturated. It doesn't dissolve the ego at all though, at least it hasn't for me.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Xorkoth
    ^^ I find it to be a sort of spiritual/emotional "battery" when used sparingly (5-MeO-MiPT). It's a transparent effect (at regular doses anyway), but a great one... it provides me with a sense of profound euphoria and connection and makes colors incredibly saturated. It doesn't dissolve the ego at all though, at least it hasn't for me.
    I only used it handful of times and honestly I have no want to do it again, its kinda bland, I never smoked it though and Id imagine it would be enjoyable as a recreational experience used with opiates or mdxx, this is assuming it ahs similer effects but for a faster shorter experience.

in other words, I got fucked up every time I did it. not enlightened.

21. Collapse Details

^smoking it (5 maeo mipt) produces much greater effects than oral.
    Very psychedelic if u will.

Then again i found oral to be pretty psychedelic as well (and visual) but my doses were higher than the ones you mentioned.
    12mg at least for a fully immersing psychedelic experience.

BTW i dont recomend others take high doses of psychedelics, this is just what i found to work for me with this particular drug.

22. Collapse Details

Shadowmeister
    Senior Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    The Dark Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Youkai
    I only used it handful of times and honestly I have no want to do it again, its kinda bland, I never smoked it though and Id imagine it would be enjoyable as a recreational experience used with opiates or mdxx, this is assuming it ahs similer effects but for a faster shorter experience.

in other words, I got fucked up every time I did it. not enlightened.
    See my post in the B&D 5-MeO-MiPT thread if you're curious... I've found you have to learn how to work with its effects, and then even a pretty small oral dose provides a great psychedelic tool.

23. Collapse Details

Anybody ever try this one via IM injection? Sounds like a dud when taken orally.

24. Collapse Details

MiPT sounded sort of bland to me at first, and overall it might be. I have had many trials with this compound a few years ago, anywhere from 10 mg insuflated to more than 60 mg (partially oral, partially up insufflated.) I can say that with 30+ mg orally, I did indeed have visual effects. Face patterns everywhere, especially on the backs of people's heads. Also, close-eyed visuals that went to the music seemed common.

With 5-MeO-MiPT, I know that TiHKAL suggests something like 3-7 mg. From my many numerous experiments, and various experiments with lab partners I am close to, this is a sub-dosage level. Most people I have met prefer to start with at least 10, and work up from there. 20 mg was not at all uncommon for 'trippin hard'. Some people ventured up to 40 or 50 mg.

One set up unusually stupid people took somewhere around 85 mg each (this was stolen). Long story short on that dosage.. one ended up in a psych ward after declaring himself Jesus and trying to break into houses while completely naked. The other spent several months in jail for violating parole in very obscene ways in a tourist town. When they returned to the streets, they said they liked it.

Work your way up to 20 or 25 mg of 5-meo-mipt, slowly and carefully, and you will find it is incredibly psychedelic.

25. Collapse Details

85mg of MiPT or 5-MeO-MiPT? That's not clear from your message.

Dondonte....I have correspondence with a fellow who smoked MiPT...and said the nature was unchanged (unlike with 5-MeO-MiPT) so I wouldn't count on IM administration changing MiPT very much other than onset, duration, etc. This one is what it is....not much.

It has many positives...it was very easy on the body and had no side-effects at all. No comedown either. There is just nothing particularly exciting about it. Maybe it is a good psychedelic for trying in situations where psychedelic users would normally not be welcome since nothing would give away that one is tripping?

Quote Originally Posted by fks
    MiPT sounded sort of bland to me at first, and overall it might be. I have had many trials with this compound a few years ago, anywhere from 10 mg insuflated to more than 60 mg (partially oral, partially up insufflated.) I can say that with 30+ mg orally, I did indeed have visual effects. Face patterns everywhere, especially on the backs of people's heads. Also, close-eyed visuals that went to the music seemed common.

With 5-MeO-MiPT, I know that TiHKAL suggests something like 3-7 mg. From my many numerous experiments, and various experiments with lab partners I am close to, this is a sub-dosage level. Most people I have met prefer to start with at least 10, and work up from there. 20 mg was not at all uncommon for 'trippin hard'. Some people ventured up to 40 or 50 mg.

One set up unusually stupid people took somewhere around 85 mg each (this was stolen). Long story short on that dosage.. one ended up in a psych ward after declaring himself Jesus and trying to break into houses while completely naked. The other spent several months in jail for violating parole in very obscene ways in a tourist town. When they returned to the streets, they said they liked it.

Work your way up to 20 or 25 mg of 5-meo-mipt, slowly and carefully, and you will find it is incredibly psychedelic.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast