• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random 100 things to do before you die...

47. Play a live gig in a rock band
48.crowd surf
49.trip on mescaline in the desert

50) Learn to sail a boat on the sea/ocean proper.
51) Climb a mountain.
52) Travel somewhere, anywhere really
53) Live in such a way as to have to hunt/gather food for an extended period
54) Fix my motorbike.
55) Look into a volcano.

56. Ride across the US on a motorcycle.
57. Buy a log cabin somewhere near a lake or river.
58. Buy a mail order bride.
59. Return mail order bride.

this shold show you where my prioritys are...

travel at speeds exeeding 200 MPH, for a least 10 seconds.=D i love speed!

when was the last time you did that? i dont know if ill ever own a car that can do 200+ but if not I will pay somone with a porshe, or a ferrari...

Benefit said:
Not really. Angkor Wat is packed with tourists year round; it's not like you'd have some nice peaceful corner of the temple to yourself. Plus the weather in Cambodia is not great. It tends to be extremely hot and humid; would be very uncomfortable. Plus, you shouldn't take shrooms in a strange place full of desperate poverty-stricken people. You might get robbed. Plus you might forget that you shouldn't drink the water in Cambodia, and then you'll get malaria.

way to crash the party :p :)

IAMTHOUGHTS said:
travel at speeds exeeding 200 MPH, for a least 10 seconds.=D i love speed!

when was the last time you did that? i dont know if ill ever own a car that can do 200+ but if not I will pay somone with a porshe, or a ferrari...

Porsche's are not really top end cars. I was lucky enough to take a '03 911 Turbo out for a beating. I've driven tons of pricey cars at my valet job, but I didn't get to have any fun with them though. The 911 Turbo I drove was a friend's dad's. He threw me the keys and said "be back in an hour." I about shit myself. Went straight to a long, straight strip of road that NO ONE is ever on. I couldn't get it over about 185 (thats what the speedo says, but at those speeds i'd imagine it's off a bit), and I literally stood on it at 185 for like 15 seconds. I'll never forget that shit.

Oh and another thing i'll never forget... I took out a 405 hp ZO6 Vette. Top of second gear, shifted HARD to third, lost my rear end at around 65-70 and slid side ways for like 5 seconds (thats a long time to be sideways on accident). The whole time I stayed on the gas and I eventually countersteered out of it. I'm very grateful of my driving abilities, because i'd imagine most people would not have been able to handle a situation like that.

ive never seen anyone rip on a zo6, its always old men who buy them around here. most chevys dissapoint me, but ive always been hopping that the z06 is one chevy that would impress me. by your discription it sounds like it might. :D

I'm not sure what number we're at, but to take this to a more serious note, I'd like to do something to change the world, something big enough that makes me remembered long after I die, not for the sake of being remembered, but for the sake of doing something that great for the world.

Any ideas?

* Take a shower =D (come on, fellow stimulant fans... get with the program. I'll try that weird-ass "shower" thing if you will :p).

Last edited:
Mz_Thizzle said:
I'm not sure what number we're at, but to take this to a more serious note, I'd like to do something to change the world, something big enough that makes me remembered long after I die, not for the sake of being remembered, but for the sake of doing something that great for the world.

Any ideas?

You could kill Hitler.

Or at least his zombie.

Or more seriously, do something that you believe in with all of your heart and soul, and the rest will follow.

^ If hitler were still around I might give that one a shot, but I think I'm just a few years to late... guess I'll just have to keep thinking :)

And thank you, the genuine advice is a good one.

MiissAngell said:
Get laid on an airplane

i'd like that too ;)

61. swim with dolphins
62. live in australia or new zealand
63. go scuba diving and/or snorkeling
64. go to disneyland. (sadly, i have never been there in the past 17 years i've lived!):(
65. visit a rainforest

Backpack Europe, Asia and South America.
Check out some music festivals in foreign countries.
Go to Glastonbury.

70. Drive an american muscle car with over 500HP as fast as I can go.
71. Drive an Italian Exotic as fast as I can go.
72. Have sex with multiple women at once.
73. Raise a successful daughter/son.
74. Try more drugs.