GenericMind's Guide To Being An Internet Douchebag v.1

The correct grammar would be "uR MuMma N Me GeTtIn AlL HoT n SwEaTy LiKe"

But yeah, tell me about it. She sure is pretty wild in the bedroom.

ClubbinGuido said:
wArEhOuSePuNk and yOuRaVaTaRsUcKs37 are probably the same pieces of shit.
As usual,CG,you bring words of wisdom to an otherwise dim situation. I don't have a doubt in my mind that wArEhOuSePuNk created another account to take attention away from the fact that he is indeed,a total douche. Way to go,man. Now you're to.....oops I mean too...no wait....TWO pieces of corn,trapped in the same turd.

I sure hope so, I really enjoy reading their thought-provoking posts.

HisNameIsFrank said:
Now you're to.....oops I mean too...no wait....TWO pieces of corn,trapped in the same turd.
Now he's two pieces of corn, trapped in the same turd, which has been banz0red, with a cherry on top. Well, actually, the cherry wasn't for him; it was for the senior staffer who smote him.
=D

I probably should have mentioned that 'yOuRaVaTaRsUcKs37' was copyrighted along with everything else in my guide. You'll be hearing from my lawyers.

i vote the next troll gets a super-gangrape. we start a thread dedicated to the sole purpose of assraping the motherloving shit outta them.

oh...wait...wasn't that what this thread was?

nvm...

=D

LiveIllegal said:
All due respect lacey, if you like a Dipset track something really is wrong with you.

You just say shit like this to take attention away from the fact that u bump Yung Joc on the sly when no ones lookin. ;)

People get so mad on the internet. Sometimes, all they need is a good ball cupping.