Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Advertisement -- Domestic help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtcxtc

Bluelighter
This is not a chat site.
Though it is tempting to be freely social, chat cannot be accepted. This may be the social forum, but it doesn't mean you can post whatever you like. Too many people are making personal posts that only bear relevance to one or two other people.

hey i actually glanced at forum guidelines before posting. if inappropriate please do your mod thing.

as i have previously posted elsewhere i never do any shopping for myself or indeed even leave whatever apt i am staying in.

currently i am in Sydney & will be staying on yacht berthed at Darling Harbour or 3 bedroom apt on Darling Island.

on 23rd April ( edit -- stupid me ) my 2 Filipina companions need to return to PI as grandfather of one has died.

would any female be interested in ensuring i have adequate food & drink supplied --- very little cooking required. whilst here i eat mostly fruit or shellfish. no washing & minimal cleaning. i keep very late hours.

accom available & compensation for about 1 week.

Last edited:
am making one of my rare ventures out to a function at 6pm.

may be back at yacht at DARLING HARBOUR sometime after 9pm --- will post here on arrival.

Yacht is named Poseidon & entrance to wharf is near IMAX.

will have 2 male friends with me.

Well first off what's written up the top is completely irrelevant to what they've written underneath.

And it just sounds so bizarre. So completely and utterly bizarre.

^ you don't know who xtcxtc is.

Those who know, understand ;)

Well, I'd do it, but I don't live in Sydney! I think it would be cool to be your concubine for a week, not that you'd probably have me with our history .... lol

lol only xtcxtc could get away with that post...

it's funny a boats named Poseidon...didnt that boat sink? Or was the movie just at tale...

Last edited:
Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
^ you don't know who xtcxtc is.

Those who know, understand ;)

;)

I would to do if I thought I could get the week off work without losing my job! lol =D

*starfalls69* said:
it's funny a boats named Poseidon...didnt that boat sink? Or was the movie just at tale...

I *thought* ( I could be wrong though) that the movie was based on a true story.

ok. so is this thread going to be the mystery of the week? Or can someone explain who xtcxtc is?

From recall he has some special status here on BL. Anyone care to help?

Ahhhhhh.

Many Thanks, VT.

He should be taking boy applications. I look hot in a maid's uniform.

Last edited:
xtcxtc, I cook a pretty mean lobster mornay and am generally quite handy arround the house.
In fact i fit every requirement.
I just need to confirm one thing...........do you have a seeing problem?
lol, if not then you might realise Im not female.

ok am now on Poseidon so anyone nreaby who would like to party for a while let me know --- 3 guys & 1 girl 9 of dunious background here.

phone [removed mobile number]>>> Paul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.