Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Advertisement -- Domestic help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ps I take it dunious = dubious?

What exactly constitutes a dubious background these days?

For once in my life, I think I wished I lived in Sydney :\

Yarni Yarni she's our man, if she can't do it, no one can!

xtcxtc said:
ok am now on Poseidon so anyone nreaby who would like to party for a while let me know --- 3 guys & 1 girl 9 of dunious background here.

phone [removed mobile number] >>> Paul.

Sorry mate but there is an important match on.......although I have a suspicion you are probably watching.......lol.

Have a good one and party safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, this is quite a coincidensce, Im in the market for a white middle aged man to do my ironing and serve me drinks. Maybe we can work something out darlin'.;)

ValeTudo said:
He financed BL :)

Indeed he did finance BL. One of the main over seers of it to if my memory serves me correct. been around or yeeeeears :)

Hope you had a good night dude.

Still does finance BL.

Damn, xtc[2], I was in Sydney only a few weeks ago. Would have loved to have met you :)

katmeow said:
Haha

I'm in sydney. I am currently jobless. I make good seafood risotto ;)

For the love of god, take action woman! Call Paul now! :D

(And take Yarni with you)

deeCee said:
I thought you retired? :p

yes indeed but what has that got to do with this thread? my grandfather retired when he was 33 so i was happy when i got fired from my last job ar 32 & beat his benchmark.

i have retired more than once since but have never been able to make it stick ( more recently a very good thing as one alternative is a drug i am addicted to when i have it ( ala in PI ))

Poseidon is the name of my company. it is doubly fitting for the yacht as

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poseidon

In Greek mythology, Poseidon (Greek: Ποσειδών; Latin: Neptūnus) was the god of the sea, as well as of horses and, as "Earth-Shaker", of earthquakes.

so "sea & horses"!!

I was actually referring to DJC* .. but thanks for the info :)

thongs I can't see the problem, g-strings however can totally do ones head in...specially if they insist on playing frisbee...
*has scary flashbacks to Kho Phang Gan*
8o

When I was a little girl I always dreamed I would grow up to clean a rich old man's yacht.

deeCee said:
I was actually referring to DJC* .. but thanks for the info :)

LOL i still keep an eye on you kids from time to time. %)

Status
Not open for further replies.