• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T Thread

Sounds like it has some real potential, maybe not as a true mind-bender, but as a delightful psychedelic nonetheless.

Glad to see that it (along with 2C-T-21) look like it may be making the rounds again finally, although the potency looks like it's to be a drag.

This thread was surprisingly informative!

I took some 2C-T today. I decided to be cautious with it and only took 50mg. Though the effects were weak, the similarities to 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7 were clear. The first thing I noticed was a feeling of warmth in my body, similar to the beginning of a 2C-T-7 trip. All my senses became more sensitive and everything looked softer and shinier than normal, but there were no real visuals. I felt some trippyness but my dose was low enough that I could easily function normally.

I was surprised by how natural it felt. I guess I was imagining it would be similar to 2C-D, but it was very mescaline-like, just like 2C-T-2 is. I feel like 2C-T may be even more like mescaline than 2C-T-2 is, but I really can't say too much about it until I try a higher dose. Next time I'll take 100mg. I'll probably take it pretty soon because this trip was kind of a tease.

Nice, thanks for the mini-report! Not surprised it shares some similarities to T-7 and T-2... I've also had T-21 and all 3 of them share a certain warm glowing feeling that is indeed reminiscent of mescaline. Nice to know 2C-T is likely to be worthwhile, though it's too bad the dose is so high.

Fascinating! Thanks for the info! Now I wish that I'd picked some up (along with 21) while they were around last year. I'm really glad to hear that you're exploring 2C-T. I thought it sounded like a potentially worthwhile material. Please let us know what a higher dosage is like when you venture there!

Ah man that's a bummer I missed T-21. I loved that stuff, very euphoric and pleasurable. It's the thio analogue of 2C-EF.

2C-T is a lot like 2C-T-2. 2C-T may be less serious, though I think that it could potentially be just as deep or deeper with a higher dose...In any case, if I could only have one phenethylamine for the rest of my life it would be 2C-T, because of it's lack of unpleasant aftereffects if nothing else.

Awesome! That's what I suspected when I was combing through the internet trying to consolidate reports. Despite the low potency and the tepid review in PIHKAL, I thought it sounded like 2C-T might embody a lot of the warm, therapeutic qualities of the best of the well-known thios (imo 2C-T-2) without the bodyload. Really appreciate your report! It sounds like a special material, one worth more investigation than it has received.

Thanks for the report, cj. :) Since I also think 2C-T-21 is the best of the thio analogues (among T-2, T-7, and T-21 anyway, I didn't get a chance to try T-4), I would really love to try it. T-21 is also great, by the way, very potent and longer-lasting but practically entirely side-effect free, euphoric, warm and humorous.

I tried 2C-T again after I wrote that trip report. I increased the dose to 125mg. It was a little disappointing. It was kind of like the trip on 100mg but with more body load. It was actually less interesting and less visual. Also it gave me a headache afterwards, but still a pretty mild one compared to other 2Cs. 2C-T is a decent drug but I think I hyped it up too much in that report.

I also took 2C-T-2 again after that and saw how intense it can be. I have to take back what I said about 2C-T maybe being comparable to 2C-T-2 in depth. The relationship between 2C-T and 2C-T-2 is kind of like the relationship between 2C-D and 2C-E as people have speculated.

I'm still sad that I didn't acquire this one when I had the chance (along with 2C-T-21,) so your reconsideration goes a long way to helping soothe my regret. Thanks!

@cj187 would you also say that 2C-T-7 is comparable to 2C-P, if you have tried them?

I have had both, though it's been a while. 2C-T-7 was warmer, more of a euphoric "easy" high. Both had strong visuals, 2C-P was more reminiscent of 2C-E to me. Colder, more of a serious experience.

2C-T-7 is my favourite of the class so take that into consideration.

I have had both, though it's been a while. 2C-T-7 was warmer, more of a euphoric "easy" high. Both had strong visuals, 2C-P was more reminiscent of 2C-E to me. Colder, more of a serious experience.

What I mean is @cj187 says
The relationship between 2C-T and 2C-T-2 is kind of like the relationship between 2C-D and 2C-E as people have speculated
So just wondering if that logic extends to the relationship between 2C-T-7 and 2C-P? As in, 2C-D:2C-T :: 2C-E:2C-T-2 :: 2C-P:2C-T-7 ?

The 2C-Ts are pretty different from the alkyl 2Cs, but yeah there is a parallel between them. The propyl increases duration, reduces body load, and the tone of the trip is not quite as serious compared with the ethyl homologs.

One notable difference is the isopropyl... with 2C-iP, it makes it much less potent, and decreases the duration, and seems to produce a notably different type of experience. The same is true of DOiP compared to the other DOXs. However, 2C-T-4 (the isopropyl 2C-T-X) has a very long duration, and is very potent. It also produces an unusual type of experience, though it seems to be rated very highly by many, unlike 2C-iP which seems to be a dud according to all of the (scant) reports.

I wonder if DOT-4 (aleph-4) would follow the same pattern?

I'm always quite fascinated by the isopropyl group in psychedelics, it seems to impart rather unpredictable properties.