• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T Thread

Interesting! Please do share more if you go back to it. And good luck with the opiate battle... I was addicted to opiates for 10 years, and I'm not anymore. Ibogaine is the route I took. Worked beautifully, changed my life in more ways than just interrupting my addiction.

There was a nbome of 2ct7? Never seen that one.....tell us more!

I have one experience with genuine 2C-T (confirmed by NMR spectroscopy).
Dosage was 100mg.. effects were very similiar to 2C-B.. slight nausea..
this took place quite a few years ago so I can't tell you more about the effects..
So far I haven't tried any other thio-analogs except for 25T7-NBOMe so I can't compare it..
But I still have a few doses of 2C-T.. I am currently in rehab for my opioid addiction
but when I am out again I think I will try it again and can hopefully give you some more information ;)
Happy tripping and much love to everybody fighting addiction :)

There was a nbome of 2ct7? Never seen that one.....tell us more!

There you go: ;)

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=106396

The trip report should be here on bluelight too..

As far as I am aware 25T7-NBOMe has never been available commercially.
The stuff I had was a private micro-scale synth.. Probably still got a few mg of the freebase..
Actually I stopped experimenting with NBOMe type compounds after all those reports
of fatal overdoses appeared and I had a very weird experience on 1mg of 25B-NBOMe myself.
Not in a psychological sense but it felt seriously physically threatening..
Never got much out of them anyways except for incredible visuals, annoying muscle tension and one ++++ on 25I-NBOMe freebase..

Interesting, it sounded like a better experience than the report's title suggests. :) I'm always fascinated by extremely obscure chemicals, I've tried a few myself.

Interesting, it sounded like a better experience than the report's title suggests. :) I'm always fascinated by extremely obscure chemicals, I've tried a few myself.

It is a great passion or maybe more of an obsession ;).
I probably read a lot of your and MGS's experience reports when I started developing my passion
for new and/or rare psychedelics..
Sadly I didn't do a lot of experimenting with new psychedelics the last years after I got sucked
into meth and fentanyl.. but I am on a good way right now hopefully I can hold it up after leaving
the rehab clinic.. actually quit a 10mg fent per day habit cold turkey last year and then relapsed
3 months ago and decided it is time for professional therapy ;) still got 3 weeks..
After that I will do a psilocin-meditation followed by a daily micro-dose ibogaine regimen..
I am still too scared of an ibogaine flood dose as I have no possibility to do it in a clinical setting..
Still your ibogaine report sounded incredibly intriguing though. Even without the addiction-breaking effects :)

Nice man, I wish you luck in your recovery. Have you considered an ibogaine flood dose? I did that after mosttly withdrawing from my opiate of choice (poppy tea), I was addicted for 10 years and tried everything except in-patient rehab and it worked like a fucking miracle. It basically felt like I reset, it helped me eliminate other bad habits as well. I recommend it highly, and it seems like post-rehab would be the perfect time to do it. If your trouble is dealing with cravings once you quit, ibogaine is incredible for that, I also didn't experience any PAWS at all.

...Have you considered an ibogaine flood dose?...
Ok this is way off-topic in regards to 2C-T.. hope that's ok..

I have considered a flood dose of ibogaine but I am not comfortable with the risk-benefit ratio for now and hopefully never will ;).
Psilocin is going to be my substance of choice for healing and post rehab strenghtening of the newly gained knowledge and insights..
Actually 4-HO/AcO-DMT and Psilocybin Mushrooms are incredibly powerful and healing for me.. Seems to be something with my individual pharmacodynamics in regards to Psilocin, Psilocybin and Psilacetin.. I need way less and it always lasts a few hours longer than with all other people I know.. (would love to try 4-MeO-DMT, maybe one day..)

The strongest and most influential trip of my life was on 0.5g of Panaeolous Cyanescens. My ego boundaries dissolved completely.. The last thing I remember is seeing myself from the outside, transcending into white light, feeling the true unconditional love or basically entering the perspective of unity. Much like white light shining through a prism just backwards..
Don't know how long I stayed there as every point of reference memories could have related to was gone ^^.
But at some point I could feel my hands on my face and there I was... back to the perspective of relativity.

Interestingly I react "normally" to all other non-substituted and 4-or 5-substituted-N,N-dialkyltryptamines I have tried..

Last edited:
That is interesting... well I'm glad you have something so powerful for you. I've also had unity, perspective shifting, life-changing trips, my first was on mushrooms, 1.75grams of cubes. Changed my life dramatically, I was suddenly awake for the first time. Ibogaine is different though, it felt like it subconsciously eliminated many negative patterns, I came out of it feeling more behaviorally changed than I ever have from any single life experience, by far. I didn't even really know why, I still don't, really. It just somehow gave me the strength to make positive changes in my life and to leave opiates behind. I was scared too, and if you have heart issues I wouldn't suggest it, but the dangers don't seem very great as long as you don't have a heart condition. Certainly mushrooms/DMT/etc are safer though. Ibogaine is something truly unique and truly healing, it felt like a medicine for my entire mind/body system.

And yeah this has veered far off course hasn't it?

Ahh Ibogaine is so damn intriguing.. and your report really didn't help with this :p by the way love your reports in general
24.gif

Well already have the stuff lying around so it is probably just a matter of time until curiosity beats my fear ;).

Keeping this thread well off topic....
Unfortunately, I've heard some pretty cautionary tales regarding ibogaine as used in treatment for opiate addiction. From what I understand it does carry a lot of risks WRT cardiac safety. It's a difficult judgement to make when you measure the risk of continued addiction vs. potential death from cardiac arrest.
I'm really glad it was so helpful to you Xorkoth. I'm very optimistic that it can be as useful to many other people.
I hope we can find Ibogaine derivatives that carry all of the benefit and much much less risk. Maybe the 4-sub-DMTs are a clue to that path. I noticed a distinct anti-addictive quality with 4-AcO-DMT (moreso that magic mushrooms), a bit like you describe Xorkoth, it was like it scrubbed some subconcious habit forming.. habits.. from my psyche. I bet Ibogaine magnifies this effect x100.

Yeah it's a very complex molecule with a very complex effects profile and binding affinity. I had my HR/BP measured during the first 12 hours from time to time and it never went up significantly, which surprised me. Not to say that would be everyone's experience. Yeah it would be nice to have an ibogaine derivative that worked but was safer. For me, part of the success of it, I think, was that it put me into this constant dreaming state where I was somewhere else for 3 full days, it felt like an epic amount of time. When I came back, I was charged with the post-ibogaine metabolites and I felt amazing, it felt like I had been reborn. I can't quite explain what gave me strength because of this, but the time spent away from myself was important I'm pretty sure.

Ahh Ibogaine is so damn intriguing.. and your report really didn't help with this :p by the way love your reports in general
24.gif

Well already have the stuff lying around so it is probably just a matter of time until curiosity beats my fear ;).

Thanks. :) I'm glad you enjoy them.

We are so off topic. ?

I'm less enthusiastic than xor in recommending iboga (if only because I cant be there personally to supervise) but the best time for a junkie to take ibogaine is when they are sober(ish) and clean/not in active WD.

For what it is worth, there is no need to jump into a flood. I've found that even small amounts, (microdosing, etc) can have amazing effects....with regards to eliminating WD after a weekend's chip so you can climb back on the wagon....as well as insights/entheogenic effects/mood stabilization.

I'd say any psychedelic head who is also a junkie should possess 80grams rootbark so that they can microdose and take museum level dosages as their inner spirit guides them to do. Work up to a flood over months. Especially if iboga therapy is out of reach, or not desired.

Had a small dose this weekend, some homemade TA....twas nice. Not enough for entheogenic effects, but enough certainly for antidepressant action. Good medicine.

Sorry for all the posts, I know thats annoying.....nevertheless...

Read yer t7nbome report....begs the question of...have you tried T7 and how do the two experiences compare?

Oh man I've taken high doses of dmt, shrooms, and acid in the past couple weeks in acute withdrawal. I have ibogaine too! I totally forgot. I'm a little intimidated because even a microdose / low dose revealed a lot to me about myself and my past that I didn't exactly enjoy, but I was grateful for what that shrub had to show me. I have to give a low dose a try again, I've been very weak physically lately and maybe it could help. A low dose definitely couldn't hurt I've done it before.

I have total alkaloid extract and ibogaine itself, no root bark. haha completely off topic but maybe it will help me keep off this shit. I found the ibogaine was really stimulating but when I can't really get out of bed for long yet that can be a great thing. I know what I'm up to tomorrow morning.

Damn, when did this one come out?

To my knowledge 4-MeO-DMT has never been available.. I just hope to get access to it one day. But chances of it appearing
on the commercial market are slim at best.. I don't think it would be an economically viable investion for RC vendors/manufacturers..
And it is not a top priority for me either..

Sorry for all the posts, I know thats annoying.....nevertheless...

Read yer t7nbome report....begs the question of...have you tried T7 and how do the two experiences compare?

25T7-NBOMe and 2C-T are the only thioalkyl-substituted PEAs I have tried so far. So sadly I can't compare it to 2C-T-7 yet..
I found 25T7-NBOMe very similiar to 25I-NBOMe.. wouldn't be possible for me to distinguish them in a blind study experiment
But as mentioned earlier I really want to get back on track with experimentation..
I will start with 2C-T and will slowly work my way up the alkylchain from there so hopefully I can give you more information
in a few months.. Actually I have another, to me more interesting, project planned but I think I can fit the thio-analogs in before
the qualitative evaluation starts :)

This seems to have become available and I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience with it recently. Anyone able to contribute?

The reports I've read make it sound rather uninteresting. There was a report on Erowid recently, or maybe here, I just know I read one recently.

Here it is: https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=111102

I feel like I've heard it wasn't too exciting elsewhere too. But then, maybe it just need to be dosed higher.

Nah...its a great one I feel. Those words could have been about 2cd which is a total winner for me. 2ct will be like a warmer, slightly more entactogenic version of a 2cd trip (i believe). Me want!!