• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bass & Stompr, A Bluelight success story

Congrats! :D

There was something significant about Wild Things 2. I didn't do anything as incredible as meeting my future wife, but that night I met or finally spent time with a lot of the people who I now (six years later) still consider my closest friends. And I know of a number of other people who also consider Wild Things 2 to be a milestone event in their lives. Pretty cool! :)

Congrats :)

Might as well say it in here, first time publicly ever. Great to catch me in a half daze as I'm going to sleep. :D

Emma and I have agreed to get married, we'll do the official engagement business stuff when I'm not in so much pain. And I don't think we'll be doing the "weding ceremony" thing. We both still don't think much of official marriage but we are head over heels in love with each other and a mutual feeling about marriage for "legal" side of things is our next direction I guess. It's funny getting married to someone else who doesn't believe in "marriage" being anything more than a piece of paper but there's no husband/wife at all who can love their partner any stronger than I love Emma. *BIG LOVE HEART* :) <3

We've been together roughly 6 1/2 years and I couldn't say I'd be happier with anyone else in the world at all.

*Swoons* as I look at my beautiful sexy girlfriend lying in bed next to me with a nightmask on so I can browse the net on my laptop in bed as it's the only spot comfortable for me with the way my arm is at moment. <3

I LOVE EMMA AND SHE LOVES ME,
Next we'll be sitting in a tree!

<3 to all. R.I.P to my Aunty Delva who I first told of our intended engagement hours before her passing away face to face last years 'Good Friday' night.

Logs out before I start crying too much (from tears of happiness and a little bit sadness) <3

Hey ppls.
Many thanks for your kind words.

We had a blast and would do it all over again and not change a thing.

Downunder83.... Man, if you only knew the sort of stuff we got up to 6 or 7 years ago, it would make you question your resolve as a raver ;)

I suddenly feel the need to fuck someones boyfriend. Maybe going back to Perth is a better idea.