View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, my neck is so tight that my head shkes a little. Really annoying. Maybe I took too much for a first time dose. The effects are alot less pronounced imo. Not tht super giddy happy high of e, just a mild body buzz. Nothing remotely heady or insightful, just some altered sensations. It's alright, but it's nothing flip over. The fucking neck issue is kinda ruining it though. Maybe a reaction with the other meds I take?

You sure you got methylone? That's a very strange reaction. I've never heard of that reaction before. What was your dose?

Oh, and what other meds do you take?

I have no real way of knowing if it's somethig else> they sent an MSDS? with it.
It tastes like bupropion actually. But it's not that I'm sure. The meds I'm taking are paxil, hydroxyzine, tramadol, and propanolal. I know, that's alot of shit. I don't understand why I'm having muscle tension problems. I do have an anxiety diorder but I don't usuall get tense like with mdma or speed. So maybe it' rat poison and I'm gonna expire on line. Man I'm jumping at sounds too, this reall kind of sucks, too bad. I took 150mgs also, the recomened starter dose. Well I took a smaller dose earlier in the day and didn't have any severe reaction, so I followed your advice Xorkoth. I figured I'd be cool with a standard dose after that though. When it first kicked in it was really enjoable, there was a sppedy exhilaration to it. But within a half hor the aanoying side affects began. Maybe I'm just weirdo, noone else has had this reaction. It's definately not for me. Even t-2 doesn't cause this kind of tension and jumpiness. It's alot like propylhexadrine in that. Maybe the trmadol is doing, cause I took 500mgs, and I know they say not to go over 400mgs for the seizure risk. Ugggghhhhh.

Ah, tramadol... that might be why. Be careful, man... you don't want to be mixing stimulants with tramadol. 8o

yeah i'm startin to think it is the tram. Like I said I do have anxiety, but I'm not anxious right now, just really shaky. It's actually alarming. I've never had a seizure before and I don't plan on starting today either. My ex-girl used to get seizures regularly. That shit is no joke

Quick question. Is M1 always a yellowish cream color or can it be a pretty-pure white color? Reason being, is that I recently received some methylone that is very,very white and smells like M1, but with with an added, barely-noticable solvent smell. Every time I've ever received M1 in the past, it's always been a sorta tannish-yellowish color. I'm guess I should probably perform a marquis test, but I just wanted to check with the fellow knowledgable people here. Thanks in advance guys. Peace.

I've seen both. I didn't norice a difference in potency that I can remember.

Last time I tried this drug (about one month and a half ago), I took it with a close friend and we watched the film Baraka, which has a very deep emotional value with me (it was too cold to go outside). The dose for both of us was exactly 180mg. It was augmented with small bumps of K before the Methylone itself and during the comedown.

My friend (first time on methylone, experienced with most other substances that we discuss here) was blissfull and said that this was in every way better as an entactogen than MDMA, however, while he ordinarily never crashes, the next day he was complaining of a horrendous crash, despite the continuous supplementation with Ketamine. However, he thought it was worth it. In any case, I could quite see its positive effects on him and his actions and talks during the trip.

I agree with him that it is a better entactogen than MDMA (or any other of that class that I have tried). However, it is not nearly as powerful as an empathogen as AMT or even MDMA. As with other drugs of that class, I still think that methylone is also vulgar in its pharmacology.

Overall though, it did allow me to re-connect very well with said friend since I had not seen him in a year before. (we also made out ;))

What I mean by "vulgar pharmacology", though, is that I know I could have achieved the exact same state of mind in the above set and setting had I used 2C-D, without any of the negative after-effects.

At this time, I have absolutely no interest in trying methylone again, simply because I don't feel it has anything new to show me (having tried it a total of 3 times at 3 different doses in 3 different settings). That is not to say that I closed the door on it, its just that it fell off my list.

By the way, I do highly recommend the film Baraka to anyone. I don't think it is even possible to hate this film! Sure, it may not become your new favourite movie, but I doubt you'll regret seeing it, especially with psychedelics ;)

Last edited:
I feel no need to try this chemical again after sampling it twice at very low doses (but active) and once at a full +3 level.

Its great to know that its there if I ever need it again. It really unlocked something in my heart and has allowed me to open up emotionally to two very important people in my life now.

It has completely disarmed me and allowed me to cry more readily and deeply (crying for me is a very profound experience).

I bless bk-MDMA just like I bless MDMA.

dbailley, how about an update on how things turned out for you? I hope everything was allright. Be careful mixing meds! Peace and love brother.

I had acquired a yellow/tannish methylone, but after a month or two it had become almost white....effects still the same though

I think it's the nicest smelling RC of the bunch! (no competition when you consider AMT etc =D)

Anyone got any thoughts on the dreaded "brain damage" issue? I actually think it's quite benign but that's only going on the way you feel after it's worn off. Certainly doesn't have the 3 day brainache MDMA causes.

I have used it now many years and quite large amounts. Haven't noticed any nasty long term side effects, but I'm a Superman. Let's see when I'm 64...

Hellman said:
I have used it now many years and quite large amounts. Haven't noticed any nasty long term side effects, but I'm a Superman. Let's see when I'm 64...

Make sure you come back and tell us.

How often are you using and how much?

Ismene said:
Make sure you come back and tell us.

How often are you using and how much?

Usually three times a week and about 200-250 mg each time.

No problems with "losing the magic" then? Must admit I've never noticed any decrease in the effects apart from obviously you get used to it a little more.

The (false) magic has mostly gone. Maybe it would be quite similar it used to be if I took larger doses, but I'm pleased with the effects I get these days. It's still euphoric and gives nice stimulation and focus for my hobbies (especially writing).

I believe it's less neurotoxic compared to the more classic stimulants. I love this antianxiolytic compound that even kills the anxiety I get from cannabis :) Although cannabis dulls the effects of methylone.

fastandbulbous said:
I think it's the nicest smelling RC of the bunch! (no competition when you consider AMT etc =D)

but not the nicest tasting.....

no, the magic never goes, really. I also find it to be incredibly anti-anxiety. Even throughout the comedown. But abuse makes for a nasty next-day feeling. Add to that the craving it can cause and you have a drug it's best not to use too frequently. Took me over 2 years and approx. 20grams to find that out.... "what if you never come down?" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.