View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna try pre-loading with 5-HTP for a day or two next time before using M1 (maybe some L-Tyrosine too). The last time I used it I went through a gram in about 12 hours, and the whole experience was just lamer than hell. It should be interesting to see if the 5-HTP helps at all, or if M1 has just permanently lost its positive effects for me.

i'm pretty sure 5-htp won't help. it isn't working for you because you are using too much too often and possibly also for the wrong reasons. it may help a couple of times but if using it is "lamer than hell" you might as well not bother wih it any more. the key is to accept the comedown and to not top up during the few hours while the craving is there.

One topup after a couple of hours is fine but 1 gram in 12 hours is just being silly. You can't blame the methylone if you're abusing it to that extent.

Some folks mentionned this above, but there were no straight answers. Does Methylone deplete/release serotonin like MDMA?

I try to roll only once every 2 months, so if I could use Methylone not interrupting my E cycle, it would be great. But if it depletes serotonin like MDMA, then there is no point in it for me, I'd much rather have my E :p :D

Some folks mentionned this above, but there were no straight answers. Does Methylone deplete/release serotonin like MDMA?

I don't believe so.

Beings said:

I try to roll only once every 2 months, so if I could use Methylone not interrupting my E cycle, it would be great. But if it depletes serotonin like MDMA, then there is no point in it for me, I'd much rather have my E :p :D

Just to clarify, you arn't going to get a straight answer on this because there is no straight answer. There's no research being done. The best you're going to get is anecdotal evidence from people who have used methylone and find it can be used 2 or more days in a row without the bad hangover E causes.

Whether that's got anything to do with how it affects serotonin - no-one really has a clue.

I was looking forward to trying this, found a sourse, and got ripped of... win some lose some I guess! the search begins again!

Well... I just took 20mg to test the batch I got... waited an hour and a half... didn't get any effects and anything else would have at least been building by then.

So I just dropped 129mg.

How long does it usually take to kick in? I don't remember.

EDIT: Nevermind. This is some strong methylone! It already is building... and its STRONG. Very very very VERY euphoric. No amphetamine rush... but I've got the MDMA tingles.

Its somewhat sedating... I'm going to wait a bit for it to peak before even thinking about taking more.

EDIT2: Yeah, I see the addiction potential. I've already snorted another 20mg and taken another 74mg... this feeling is amazing. Still no serious stimulation... and I've NEVER had an orgasm like that HOLY SHIT! (TMI, I know, but deal).

This stuff is a serious gem... wow.

What dose would be recommended with an MDMA combo? I think that combo would be the best ever...

EDIT 3: Wow... holy shit this is so much liike MDMA its crayz. I'm rolling so hard that I'm moaning and I'm numb...

I took another 74mg oral booster in water and tehn a64mg boopster recatl and im rolling harder than pilsl make mde roll
this is almost exactly like mdma for me... only the euphoria is MUCH more intense and much cleaner. I'm even getting mild visual patterns reminiscent of MDA in thedark here...

EDIT 4: Its official. I'm tripping like I would on MDA. Tattoos all over my arms, seeing my aura, patterns all over everything... has ANYONE else tripped off of it? I'm certain its methylone otherwise I'd be dead by now after the dose I took but I've always heard its not hallucinogenic... but I'm not crazy. These are very distinct MDA visuals with patterns resembling LSD interdispersed... incredible to watch. This one could become my new favorite. I'mn going to have to stock up before it disappears.

Does it store well in a freezer?

Also, before anyone tries to call me on the dose and the effects, let me tell you what happens when I roll... when the roll hits, I start with the eye wiggles, then suddenly I'm on the floor moaning like I'm having amazing sex... if you touch me, I'll write and explode in ecstasy and if you kiss me, I'll melt into a puddle and moan so loud that I'm surprised nobody ever called the cops.

I'm extremely sensitive to pills, even after doing them all of 04 and on from there.

This drug FAR surpassed my expectations and I know some close friends that would really REALLY dig on this.

Last edited:
Always test your chemicals with marquis or mecke reagent when you get them. Methylone has a distinctive yellow test reaction (with marquis).

It is very addictive....be careful because it will wreck you in the same way MDMA will (depression, cognitive effects, etc). However, I tend to think of myself as an 'addictive personality' and I find that if I can pass a 2-3 hour window where redosing is an urge, then I'm good and can put away the methylone without taking any more.

Its pretty stabile, I've had some sitting around in sometimes hot room temps and it is still pure white. Should last awhile.

Well its now the next day and here are some comments:

1) I've never ever rolled like that before. Not even 200mg of straight molly gave me so much euphoria.

2) It opened my heart in a way that nothing else ever has. It threw a lot of things in my face and gently guided me through dealing with them. Everything on the topic from matters of the heart and how I treat people right down to how I've been forcing myself to block my own energy out of fear of the transformation that will come once I accept it.

3) I'll never do it on a work night again. Needless to say, I slept through the alarm and ended up calling in to work.

But after all is said and done, it was worth it. My body feels fine today but I slept almost 14 straight hours, which may or may not have been attributed to taking 1mg of xanax.

I don't really regret doing it but its definitely the most magical chemical I've ever used.

And I'm seriously curious if anyone else has ever tripped off of it. Because I definitely got a strong MDA-like reaction as far as the visuals went, even once my eyes stopped wiggling, the ceiling was still flowing gently and there were visuals floating in space, which only MDXX drugs and LSD do to me.

I guess I'll get some marquis reagent and test it.. but I definitely don't think its anything but methylone... 200-something milligrams of any other chem on the market and at the least, I'd have a hypertensive crisis, if not be dead.

Ismene said:

I don't believe so.

From a study done on rats:
Serotonin Release MDMA: 5.8 Methylone: 2.2
Serotonin Reuptake MDMA: 7.2 Methylone: 2.3

MagickalKat777 said:
Then what causes the incredible euphoria of methylone?

I don't know a whole lot on this subject and as far as I can tell things like euphoria are more complex than just reuptake and release, but it does have slightly more powerful effects on Norepinephrine than MDMA and about double the effect of MDMA on Dopamine. I personally lean towards the NE as being the cause of the euphoric part of the experience.

I find that interesting though, since it wasn't CNS stimulating at all until the comedown, when it almost felt like speed had kicked in. But that's apparently a common thing with redosing so next time, I'll just take a big dose up front and not redose.

I'm not asking names of vendors but are there any net sources of M1 anymore? I need just a simple yes/no answer.

Cannot get methylone anymore but I got some bk-mdbd today. Hopefully it resembles methylone...

i found this stuff awesome matieral =D it was extrememly euphoric but at the same time very clear headed, made things look much softer and brighter, i was amazed. it did raise my heart rate quite a bit and i found it hard to sleep until about 8 hours after injestion but i reckon u could fall asleep quicker, its a bummer that it doesnt last that long :(.. but still its worth it :)

MagickalKat777 said:
I find that interesting though, since it wasn't CNS stimulating at all until the comedown, when it almost felt like speed had kicked in. But that's apparently a common thing with redosing so next time, I'll just take a big dose up front and not redose.

The very first time I took it at ~200mg it was speedy as hell the whole time. I was on the computer playing a video game and I was goin' nuts.

Hellman said:
I'm not asking names of vendors but are there any net sources of M1 anymore? I need just a simple yes/no answer.

Cannot get methylone anymore but I got some bk-mdbd today. Hopefully it resembles methylone...

For me at least it does and it doesn't. I didn't get much of the euphoria but the mood lift and the openess were there in spades. Methylonesque without being Methylone.

I like to do this and while comming down eat some MDMA or pressie to bring me up again. IMO its a nice combo

bk-mdbd was quite different compared to M1. As Broshious wrote there was only little euphoria present. The B1 feeling was quite all right but there were negative feelings just below the surface. When I smoked a little amount of bud those feelings bursted into an anxiety attack. Never had such problems with M1 + cannabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.