How common is Molly in your area?

Well then you basically just want MDA pure? or you want that little bit of MDMA...?

delta_9 said:
i second that, although the last month has been dry

Word on the street is that a kid got nabbed with some quantity and has turned state's evidence. Those in the know are staying low for a while.

Minneapolis- Not common enough ;) we used to be able to get what we were told was "Molly" or pure, but since i had a chance to get some actual pure a few weekends ago out of town, i have my doubts about the molly i've gotten in the cities.
nowadays i don't even hear of it, hell, i am struggling to find a decent pressed pill.

drklnk said:
Word on the street is that a kid got nabbed with some quantity and has turned state's evidence. Those in the know are staying low for a while.
i heard something like that myself

Youkai said:
I HIGHLY doubt anything out there is 99%, hell your internet vendor selling 2c-e cant garentee that kind of purity.... nor can your pharmasutical companies. Plus I bet alot of MDMA powder is cut along the chian, not s much as coke but Im sure it happends. I mean if I had an oz that I was middle manning I might take a gram or two...

Its sometimes around, I think the people who get keep it to there own circle, not much is heard about people getting it randomly. I used to be bale to get grams from a guy but he either got busted or moved away. this is all over mid/south virginia.

yeah 50% of the mdma is garbage IMMEDIATLY after synthesis, one isomer fuckes you up, the other doesnt

it's not garbage, it does add to the overall effect. no one really produces non-racemized mdma anyway.

^i thought that it was almost detrimental towards the high you want to achieve with molly, atleast thats what my friend that did mdma testing at john hopkins, dude doesnt synth it though just knows alot about it.

hence im open to correction

very common here up north in NB canada, both MDMA and MDA molly, extremely potent too!!

dilated_pupils said:
Philly suburbs... I have never even seen it. I just recently have finally heard people talk about it, always wanted it, never had it.

I really need to start searching through Philly for a connection...

Keep searching...I've gotten the best quality MDMA out of Philly and West Chester...it's currently all over...same with the gel tabs and white/white

very common in the baltimore area. just have to know where to look (cliche, I know)

drklnk said:

yeah it would be wise....
the molly that is currently in chicago/coming to chicago is mailed here from out of state.

or so i hear...

Chicago66 said:
yeah it would be wise....
the molly that is currently in chicago/coming to chicago is mailed here from out of state.

or so i hear...

I've known that for a long time :p

wng- said:
In Massachusetts it can be found fairly reliably if you know the right people, unfortunately those right people tend to be hard to find at first.

I second that. This past summer i knew of one who could get it anytime. Thats since dried up and no one i know atleast can get it anymore

haven't seen a molly in...what...7 years in nashville? thats the stuff dreams are made of ::sigh::

i wish molly was around chicago... i'm sure it is but i suck at looking around. being in the burbs suck.