• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Please keep Fairnymph in your thoughts and prayers (RIP Ryan)

sonic

Bluelight Crew
I recently have discovered the disheartening news that Fairnymph's husband/dear friend of mine has overdosed and things are really not looking good at all right now. He was found Wednesday morning and has been unconscious ever since. He is still in critical condition at the hospital. Please keep him, Fairnymph, and his loved ones in your thoughts and prayers. :'(

I am happy to have known him for as long as I have, and to have had such a close friendship with him. He's an incredibly good guy and an absolute genius. He used his knowledge to help cure disease and he is an asset to the world in general. The world will never be the same without him. Please pray that he pulls through and show support any way that you can.

Please do not ask for more specific details, I or anyone else can not provide you with them.

Last edited:
Oh, man. :(:(

My heart goes out to you, Julia. You two will be in my thoughts.

Please temporarily make this thread sticky, or put is somewhere prominent. As many people as possible need to see this.

:(

:( :( ::Julia:: and her family

Seth wishes to send his condolences as well.

Last edited:
Ryan and Julia are two of the first people I met in California, and I am hoping and sending the best to them and both their families at this incredibly uncertain time.

Blessings and optimism,

Jillian

i am so incredibly sorry. i can't imagine what you are going through. my thoughts are with you fairnymph and your family

I'm very sorry for this ordeal. You and he will be in my prayers.

I'll be thinking of you in this hard time.

Stay strong, and with your family and friends.

Fairnymph, sending you all my best wishes and hopes, you're in my universal prayers

Julia, I'm so sorry to hear about this. You're both in my thoughts and prayers. I really hope he gets better. <3

All the best fairnymph.............thoughts are with you.

a lot of people care about you here and are behind you with support. best wishes and luck to you and your family, i'll keep you guys in my thoughts.

He was one of the smartest people I have ever been blessed to know. It breaks my heart that such a tragic thing has happened to such a wonderful person.

I keep praying to god that he will pull through...he just has to pull through. Julia needs him as does the rest of the world.

You all with be in our thoughts and prayers...and we look forward to hearing good news.