• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Please keep Fairnymph in your thoughts and prayers (RIP Ryan)

RE: fairmymph

My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I may be a Noobie, but I care about others... Hugs to ya

I'm very sorry for your loss, even though I know neither of you I still feel for ya as I've lost somebody due to almost identical circumstances.

:::*HUGS*:::

Oh hun I am sorry to hear this. I havent been in here for quite a while. My thoughts, prayers and love go out to you in this time <3

I am truly sorry for hearing of this FN. Just wanted to send my thoughts and best wishes for you. *hugs*

It's coming up on three years since this horrible event occurred.

I want you to know Ryan, that Dan and I still talk about you and still think of you often. <3 Your body may be gone, but your spirit and your memory are living on.

^ I second that.

Its weird catching yourself in a conversation, speaking about someone and then realizing half way through the discussion that they passed away.

I hope Julia is doing well, and finding happiness. xox

Fairnymph-
It's been a long time since Ive been on here.
And I just hate reading news like this.
I'm so sorry, girl.

I only just read about these tragic circumstances fairy, and I do not know you very well at all (aside from the random posts I see), and I did not know Ryan...
But I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry and that you are so incredibly strong hun <3

Please take good care of yourself.

Im new here on Bluelight, but I still would like to say that i'm sorry to hear such sad news, give my condolences and say that we are all rallying around you.

Last edited:
I stayed off here for a long time. I just want to apologize to you fairnymph. I'm seriously sorry.

RIP Dexter. And thanks to everyone who still thinks of Ryan. I am sorry to say that time doesn't help a fucking bit. For me, it has only made me miss him more & realise how much I've lost & how irreplaceable he is. But I am immensely glad for the 5 amazing years I had with him. I doubt most people ever connect with a soul mate so strongly, so in that sense I count my blessings.

Just read this... god, how horrible. It made me tear up multiple times. It was nice to have you posting again for a bit, FN, been missing you lately, I hope all is well, and if you're still planning to visit some friends near me this summer, you should still hit me up.

RIP Dexter. And thanks to everyone who still thinks of Ryan. I am sorry to say that time doesn't help a fucking bit. For me, it has only made me miss him more & realise how much I've lost & how irreplaceable he is. But I am immensely glad for the 5 amazing years I had with him. I doubt most people ever connect with a soul mate so strongly, so in that sense I count my blessings.

Anything that anyone could try to say in response to this, other than "It's absolutely fucked and my heart breaks for the pain you are still in" would be trite and gross. So i'm just going to leave it at that. You were one of my first bluelight crushes, Julia, I have always been so inspired by your knowledge and insight. I just wanted to tell you that <3

I still miss you and think about you almost daily Ryan. I wish you were still around. :(
It is amazing how irrelevant time is in so many ways. I only knew you for about a year but I will miss you until the day I die.

I will probably never meet anyone as brilliant as you who still respected me even though I am much less talented. I felt comfortable around you more than anyone. I miss the late nights we enjoyed and will continue to tell people about you.

I'm sorry Julia and everyone else who still remembers Ryan. :( He was a legend to many of us. That won't change.

<3

Still thinking of him, still talking about him. Only the best die young.

Yes, the best do indeed tend to die young. At least he accomplished more than many people will in their lives in a concentrated amount of time. He didn't want kids or anything.

It is painful to know that his treatment options were so much more limited back then because the opioid epidemic wasn't a thing for mainstream society.

I remember him talking about you specifically a few times. He was impressed by your collection back then to say the least, as was I. :)