• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are their certains rules that apply on this section of the forum that dont apply to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doppelganger said:
Well it wasn't a very funny joke ;).

And considering the humour effect was about 0% - and by this I mean that no-one was going to laugh; even if they weren't insulted - what do you suppose the point in keeping it up was [on the chance it may offend many]?

being uptight is not a good trait, if it were a direct statement and I actually meant what I wrote and did not write "JUST KIDDING" after, perhaps your argument would hold some weight. again if what the mod practiced what hes doing now thousands of posts would never see the light of day.

nofx said:
and yet you still took all that time to respond in a timely fashion

the we don't care is that you got shut down by a mod, mate.

don't get me wrong- this thread is entertaining enough.

Holding grudges is also not a good trait..

I'm still waiting on 9.5 other examples =D

joannie_mhm said:
lets make this an 'aus social sucks' thread- there hasn't been one for a while.

also, since when do mods explain themselves to anyone but admin?

Aus social does suck. I'm only here for the limitless supply of suppliers and hawt sluts.

And for your info Jo, the mods answer to the Angels;)

obviously you wouldnt because it doesnt concern you mate nor am I targetting. im hoping someone with power will see the coin from both sides before this is closed/deleted what have you.

deeCee said:
Holding grudges is also not a good trait..

I'm still waiting on 9.5 other examples =D

you're a royal pain in the ass :) a stickler indeed
id do the same tho

I wish I had that picture about winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics.. :p

Look maybe your just paranoid cause your still coming down from the weekend. But just get a grip. We take our drug discussion forum's a lil serious. Social is the playground.

nofx said:
being uptight is not a good trait, if it were a direct statement and I actually meant what I wrote and did not write "JUST KIDDING" after, perhaps your argument would hold some weight. again if what the mod practiced what hes doing now thousands of posts would never see the light of day.

Well personally I don't find going around saying shit like "Chinese people are ching chongs" amusing, and then excusing myself with an obligatory "just kidding" to be a good trait.

Apparently you do. Can you tell me why that is?

yes because i said the exact same thing amongst those lines including the racial slur.

maxload said:
Aus social does suck. I'm only here for the limitless supply of suppliers and hawt sluts.

I know a few mods who answer to "Oi Slut!" (and I mean slut in the most respectful manner)

I'm with you nofx! Damn Aus Drug Discussion! Let's get rid of it altogether! Such a waste of Bluelight space! Those mods are way harsh.

And by that I mean STFU.

These days I feel I have to explain myself.

Yeah, you know... adding "just kidding" doesn't make it all better...

Examples:

"I fucking hate wog's.."

"I fucking hate wog's.. just kidding..."

See that's still not cool, even with the just kidding bit ;)

deeCee said:
I wish I had that picture about winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics.. :p

arguing3et.jpg

I woke up this morning and had a shower... but the towel I had left on the radiator smelt like prawn crackers.

maxload said:

No no no. We only answer to Charlie ;) (and oi slut...not me though, i'm a laydee =D)

So now we have this cleared up. Down with AusDD. I'm closing this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.