• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-dmt scraps

if it pleases you, no problem
but i know what i felt a little better than you do :)

This is true... Just try not to let it freak you out. It's normal to have dream experiences that mirror any intense real-life experience. Using the word 'flashback' to describe them is a little bit of a stretch because flashbacks are a specific type of mental phenomenon. Flashbacks are not so much a verbatim re-living of an experience as a flash of mental focus and recollection in which you "feel" exactly as you did during the intense situation you're recollecting. They are a phenomenon of the waking mind, and they are not healthy. Dreams, on the other hand...are healthy, assuming you allow yourself to keep a fresh perspective.

ebola! said:
iI had a burst of cosmic pleasure at that point, my mouth shooting wide open and saying wow. it was mdma like, but not quite.

I too have noted this. It's nothing like MDMA, yet both do share something. I have no idea how to describe it. But there is something shared.

[raver alert]No, 5-MeO-DMT will not make you "roll."[/raver alert]

More 5-meo questions

It appears that some of us are still finding our feet with 5-meo-DMT. I certainly am. It’sdefinitely not something to be messed around with but on the other hand, used properly and with good forethought and intent can be a life-changing experience.

I’ve just read this entire thread and it’s kicked up a few questions….

Some DMT pixies brought me some 5-meo in a dream, and in my irresponsible dream-state, I decided to try it (Don’t do drugs in real life, kids…. Your brain will turn to jelly and you’ll grow hair on your third eye). It’s definitely an intense and cosmic experience!

Although I enjoyed it, I think I’d like to keep my DMT-smoking experiences fairly infrequent (once or twice a month). The duration is too short for my liking, and so I would like to find other ways of ingesting it. The oral route appears to be a no-go area due to the whole MAO business. Needles are out. Which leaves insulfation or rectal administration. I can’t find any info on plugging, except for a short mention near the beginning of this thread. Anyone tried this way?

Insulfation burns too much, I tried it once with 10mg. Is that ‘cos I have the freebase?

How can I determine whether the imaginary DMT pixies brought me freebase or a salt? It’s brown-coloured and smells rather nice. If I had a kilo of the stuff I’d make some pot-pourri.

Secondly, do any of you guys have any experience of mixing n,n-DMT and 5-meo and smoking it (as Twominds has mentioned)? If so, what ratios were used and what were the effects like?

Someone suggested I smoke Syrian rue extract a couple of minutes before smoking DMT or 5-meo in order to prolong the effects. In your experience, does this work, and what happens?

I know that there is very little physical tolerance with DMT, I have a hardhead friend who sat on the beach with a couple of chums and got through a gram in an evening. But how about using it weekly….. too much? I’m thinking that it’s best to use only when really called to do it, but what if that’s once a week or once a fortnight? Would you say that that’s too often for safety (psychological…. I think this stuff is quite benign physically)?

Not that any of this really matters…… it was just a dream.

Thanks in advance & much love,
Neo

Hi Atlas. Yeah, possibly.... I haven't really found my feet with this compound yet (had one +4 cosmic whole-body experience at 10mg and a nasty one at 8mg).... but then Vegan had 6 trips in a fortnight, and four of them were +4's, so maybe it depends on how balanced one is in everyday life.

Still, it's going to be interesting finding out :)

Neo,

Have you personally tried plugging 5-MeO-DMT yet? I know it was mentioned in the 2cd thread as not being active (or very active) by this route, but I am still interested in trying it myself.

As you mention, no needles here either and I don't smoke anything I don't have to (anymore). I prefer not to snort chemicals either, so this leaves me little choice but to shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

You are not the only one new to this chemical either. I have no experience with it myself yet. I've sampled a large number of the compounds that were previously available via the online vendors, but this and 5-MeO-AMT are two I haven't had the opportunity to work with.

If you try plugging it, let me know how it goes. I'm wondering if it is indeed active via this route, just at much higher doses than are required when smoking it. I'm guessing that perhaps the absorption of it may be low via this route.

Take care

-gp

Hi Georgia. I'll let you know how it goes if I decide to try it via that route but supplies are limited and so at the moment I'd rather not perhaps waste a dose if it's not going to work. Also, I need to find out whether I have a freebase or a salt. Wouldn't a salt be more easily absorbed?

I have smoked 5-meo at 10mg and had quite a 'wow' experience, smoked it at 8mg and had quite a dysphoric experience (wrong mindset & a tired body), and recently smoked it at 4mg (nice) followed by another 6mg 25 mins later.

Contrary to what a few others have experienced at low dosages (body load is worsened), I found 4-6mg to be nice. Kind of warm & slightly psychedelic with an erotic edge. Just a shame it's over so quickly.

Hmm, also looking for a nice proper DMT pipe to get the most out of this compound. Don't want to waste too much using me cheapo cannabis one.

Love,
Neo

As you mention, no needles here either and I don't smoke anything I don't have to (anymore). I prefer not to snort chemicals either, so this leaves me little choice but to shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Actually, i've done it a few times it works just fine if you put it right under your tongue. Its relatively about the same as snorting it except you maybe wait an extra few mins for it to absorb. Just measure out an amount like 10mg or whatever, leave it under your tongue, it 'sorta' burns a little in a way, to me feels kinda good? lol, it takes only about 5 minutes and it'll just dissolve into nothing.. then by then some effects might have started and they will climb up soon. No annoying burning in the nose. %)

Yaesutom,

Very interesting. Thanks for the info. I will keep this in mind and have to give it a try sublingually. It will probably still be a while before I get aorund to doing any research with this chem, but I will certainly give this a try when I do. Sounds like this is a more active route than rectal for this chemical.

Thanks much.

-gp

Tried 12mg sublingually today. I did feel something after about 8 minutes, but it was mild and after about 25 mins it was gone.

Think I'll give it one more go in a week or two, with 20mg. I wonder if 5-meo is alcohol-soluble, I could make a tincture perhaps?

Neo

flashback

something quite... special... happened to me yesterday

it's been more than 2 months since last time i smoked 5-MeO-DMT
in the few days after the experience, i could still "remember" what had happened
and the 2 following nights, i relived the experience in my sleep

but this experience is so otherworldly that over the last 2 months, i had slowly forgotten what i had felt. and could only remember what i had thought about the experience, rather than the experience itself

yesterday i ate mushrooms, with an extract of syrian rue

a few hours into the night, the effects were getting lighter

i closed my eyes and noticed that the visuals were quite similar to those i had had on 5-MeO-DMT
i concentrated a bit on them... and this threw me back in the 5-MeO-DMT experience!!!

my friends called me at this very moment and it brought me back to this world.

but i stayed "stuck" in a partial state of 5-MeO-DMT experience for maybe 30 minutes
as if just coming down from 5-MeO-DMT, but much longer

we then went to another place
i stood apart from the group and tried to concentrate again
and it started to work again
but it was a really noisy and crowded place and if i had let myself go, someone would probably have worried about my behaviour and "woken me up" so i gave up

i will see this week if i can induce this again while sober
and if not, i'll definitely try again on mushrooms in a quiet place

i now have no doubt that bouddhists can reach a similar state through meditation. but of course it's way easier after having been shown the way through 5-MeO-DMT