• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-dmt scraps

^^^ Nope, body load and nausea are not just results of mental anxiety. I've gone into 5-meo-dmt trips with a very positive mental aspect and had terrible body load. It just affects different people in different way. Don't kid yourself thinking that everyone who gets sick is trying to fight the experience, although fighting it doesn't help anything.

torn

A friend of mine recently proposed tryinig this drug saying he was looking for a change, something different. This definately sounds like it, i mean this sounds like it provides you with the reason we all experiment with drugs. So ive shroomed about 5 times with one bad trip, taken acid once, and recently started doing x. Also ive used dxm once via robitussin. So im wondering if this is the drug for me. I feel comfortable with myself and have read many of the trip reports and understand its power and to simply give into it. Any advice is good advice, thanks.

you're very early in your tripping career, i wouldn't recommend it, but it's really up to you. I didn't do 5-meo-dmt until a high dose mushroom trip and a few very high dose LSD trips. I think meditating is also a good way to prepare.

i think you can't prepare yourself totaly for such a trip. and LSD and shrooms are good teachers, sure, but not to prepare yourself for an onset you will experience when ingesting dmt or 5meodmt. The onset of shrooms and lsd (also other psychoactives taking oral) are more gradually in the swift of perception then dmt or 5meodmt. But of course, taking LSD, shrooms or mescaline for example will give you an extra experience with hallucinogens, so it will make you, probably, more confident in the terms of psychedelics.

Good luck with it;)

meaby some salvia can prepare to this rapid onset ?
myself i want to try this but i'm little scared...but try sometin new is always a little scary ;). and i think nobody is well prepared for an experience like this (i'm comparing to the salvia) cuz it seem that this drug is nothing alike another drug...how do you want prepare somebody for a salvia exp. ? beside say "it's something mad like a dream and very rapid" and it's not with this that he'll be well prepared ! you can't be prepared because you CAN'T just imagine how it's like. maybe it's the same thing with the 5meodmt...(and i know that these drug are nothing alike in the effects).

the only way to prepare yourself, after you'd prepared yourself mentally to ingest these kind of substances, is to start with a low doses and work your way up. taking this path; you will get familiar with the substance you will trust it more then before. It is a hair raising and bizarre experience to smoke dmt, 5meodmt or salvia and you can't really prepare yourself for such happenings. But if you will smoke this content with a well state of mind and treat it with respect you will get a wonderful and amazing experience of ecstatic beauty which will make you cry from happiness.:D

Libido said:
the only way to prepare yourself, after you'd prepared yourself mentally to ingest these kind of substances, is to start with a low doses and work your way up.
That might be true, but you could also argue that with substances like 5-meo-dmt which have "breakthrough" thresholds, you should actually make sure you don't do too LITTLE your first time. I think if I hadn't had a full white-out experience my first time, I would have been left wondering what all the fuss was about, and probably never wanted to do it again.

that's true, but there are a lot people who got the fear from a full blown 5meodmt or dmt experience in which they have a breakthrough, especially the first time. And it is your job, mine job, our job to acquire information about these substances before smoking these arcane substances. If one has finished his homework he or she should know about all the fuss or other characteristics that can be a part of the ordeal in threshold dosses or breakthroughs. in this way, start low and work your way up, you minimize the risc of a bad trip.
I am glad you had a nice breakthrough the first time:) , you should consider yourself as a lucky guy.

PEOPLE: DON'T PLAY WITH THIS SUBSTANCES, TREAT IT WITH RESPECT AND YOU WILL GET IT BACK.

Jamshyd said:
If I where to go by this logic, then I will haveto judge DMT and DiPT as being total crap, becaue their 5-MeO counterparts are crap. Potent crap. However, DiPT is a wonderful material, and though I have not sampled DMT yet, something tells me it is much better than 5-MeO-DMT.[/color]

We agree on some things...DiPT is a fantastic psychedelic and 5-MeO-DiPT is best dismissed as a waste of one's time. At worst, it can be said to produce a shitty load, with minor psychedelic side-effects. And I think you said before you liked iprocin, which is probably my favorite synthetic indole.

But oddly enough, (or perhaps not so odd as the half-dozen or so I initiated also agree with me) I find 5-MeO-DMT to be the "holy grail" of psychedelics. It is the only psychedelic with a so-far 100% sucuess rate for inducing a +4. All three of my smoked 5-MeO-DMT trips were literally the best trips of my life. 5-MeO-DMT is so good (for me) that I don't even consider it a psychedelic. It is beyond that.

All of my 5-MeO-DMT trips were total "life-changers" in that I really did learn those experiences and subsequently altered my behavior in one way or another after each of the three trips I had with it. And each time I did it, I felt the most tremendous and powerful feeling of cosmic love. It was the love of the universe, or God as some people say, and that's the greatest love there is.

I'm so grateful for the experiences I've had that I have no choice but to consider 5-MeO-DMT the "hands-down" best psychedelic there is. That is if I am forced to catagorize it along with other entheogenic indoles and PEAs. I should mention that I tried it one time by insifflation and HATED it. The experience was terrible, and had none of the positive things that occur when I smoked the stuff. Maybe you snorted it and that's what was wrong?

I've tried smoking DMT as well, but I don't care for it. It was, without a doubt, perhaps the most preplexing and out-of-this-world psychedelic trip I've had next to smoking Salvia divinorum. But it wasn't useful. I didn't grow from it. I didn't really learn from it, and it wasn't exactly fun. I have no real desire to smoke DMT ever again. My inner gut tells me I will only find DMT useful when I try ayahuasca. But I am saving that experience for much later in life.

I totally understand what you mean by learning and growing from experiences. These are rare for me and only happened with one 2C-I experience and one Iprocin experience. Possibly with others (like MDMA) though these where so...strange, that I am still trying to figure out what exactly did I learn from them, since I did change drastically after experiencing themand not liking them much.

I find it funny how owr opinions on 5-MeO-DMT are the exact opposite of one-another! Yesterday I posted a Retrospective on my 5-MeO-DMT experiences and I have found insufflation to produce the most interesting results, lol.

But I guess we are digressing from the main topic. We can discuss 5-MeO-DMT in PM or in the above thread if you are interested. I do, however, share the same attitude towards ayahuasca (in addition to Ibogaine and mescaline) as you do. I am saving them for the future.

Libido said:

PEOPLE: DON'T PLAY WITH THIS SUBSTANCES, TREAT IT WITH RESPECT AND YOU WILL GET IT BACK.

hell yea .

Like is said , its danm near crack at first . But than i got this strange body feeling and warming and i hate that .
I can't believe the guy did 30mg of this .... IV !!!! lol .

So i ended up trying it about a week ago. My friend smoked 6mg but had a relatively uneventful experience. I smoked 12 and experienced the void a lil bit but came back quickly, nothing great. Another friend smoked 18mg and said it was like an acid trip except you peak in 30 sec and then come down by 5-10min. Our final friend did the same, but no experience except for the whole lightheaded tingly feeling. We used a vaporizor to smoke it, but are thinking maybe or DMT was impure or something? any suggestions because right now i dont see whats so great, but obviously there is something we missed.

^^ Are you sure the vaporizer you used vaped it all completely? That's the trickiest thing about smoking such small dosages; if you leave even a couple milligrams as a melted film in the vaporizer, condensed on the glass or something, you might not get enough to break through.

Oh, and are you sure you can experience the void "a little"? I think you either just experience it or not. ;) But if you mean it only lasted a little while, then yeah, with smoking the duration is always going to be pretty short.

I would never describe 5-MeO as being like a short acid trip. That sounds more like smoked DPT freebase (which I've not yet done).

iso240 said:
I remember that "two_fathomz" guy kept comparing 5-meo-dmt to crack, but he admitted having no experience with crack 8).

:D

I absolutely cannot understand how anyone could compare this to crack..

thats the thing, there was no way to be sure that this was in fact dmt. The only experience i can describe is my own. I was sitting there thinking nothing was happening and got all tingly then i started getting alil scared and was like its only gonna be 15 min. I closed my eyes and the music faded away and tried to open my eyes to see if anyone had done anything and as i did my peripheral vision was lost and regular vision was dimming. Apparently i was unresponsive for like 3 min bc my friends were calling to me which i eventually heard and responded to (but they said i didnt say a word) all in all it gave me a good laugh but nothing like what ive read. I think we vaped it all, we put it on maximum heat, waited 10 min each round, and the dome was full of smoke. Should i try it again with higher dose?

and there was something else i was left wondering... for the past couple weeks, my friends and i have been having crazy dreams, one i had last night, one of my acid hallucinations revisited me... i enjoyed it thouroughly but is this normal or an effect of dmt or acid?

Blowmonkey said:
:D

I absolutely cannot understand how anyone could compare this to crack..

SovietContin said:
It's like the crack of psychedelics.

Well , im not saying its the same but its similar in some ways . in my opignon .

^^^ Still not seeing it. Other than the fact that you usually smoke it out of a freebase pipe. But, everybody is different. Can you explain more about why you think it's the "crack of psychadelics"?

Crack doesn't fuck you up 1/100th of what 5-Meo-DMT does... so, I don't get it...

I've never done crack, but when I first did it, my friend just kept on taking hit after hit, until he got a little too much and freaked out a bit. we both thought that this aspect made it a little like psychedelic crack. i'm sure that if we ever did crack then there wouldn't be any comparison.

I've never done crack, but when I first did it, my friend just kept on taking hit after hit, until he got a little too much

Wait... so are you talking about 5-MeO-DMT or crack? I'm assuming 5-Meo-DMT.

my friend just kept on taking hit after hit

That definitely sounds like crack.

Now I see the comparison, definitely, if he did that with 5-Meo-DMT because that's DEFINITELY what crack is like. You can't stop until it's gone. (nobody I know can)

But did the 5-Meo make you fiend for me? Crack will do that no doubt...

I don't get that way with 5-Meo-DMT, only crack (or coke).