• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-dmt scraps

I would not "smoke" 5-MeO-DMT out of anything but a proper "DMT pipe." With this, the flame never touches the material and if you are good, you can get all of it. I've smoked it and left no residue in the pipe. Using a pot pipe...well you are gonna prolly lose a lot of it, and never know how much you have smoked. And it will leave a residue that may affect furthur use of the pipe.

Hey. sorry about that, i didnt realize i couldnt ask questions of that kind on this board. Won't happen again. sorry you had to take time to edit my post.

thanks for the advice on the DMT consumption, I made myself a "lightbulb" freebase pipe that i will use once i get some 5-MeO-DMT

peace

the one and only time I did that heinous shit was when a buddy of mine managed to get some and we went down to the lakefront to try it, because somebody told us that it was a "water drug" and we would have a better experience. If I had known that it would make me feel like I was gonna die right there on the beach, I woulda said 'no thanks'! As the waves glittered and shimmered in the moonlight, I became convinced that I no longer existed in material form, that I had just dissipated into the wind. Don't get me wrong, I love a good geltab or some shrooms now and then, but that was a terrifying sensation, worse than the time I smoked PCP at a houseparty and ended up gibbering to myself like a fool in the back of someone's closet. I'm sure that my reaction was unusually negative, but it will keep me from doing it again, that's for sure. I still shiver when I think about it.

MOD's NOTE: I removed how you got the drug. It's no one's business and such discussion is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Acidfiend said:
That's not to say that smaller doses are not dangerous.

I never said it wasn't dangerous in smaller dosages, and cited specific examples I could think of where 5-MeO-DMT has caused adverse reactions. I'd never take any more than 8 mg myself. That's plenty for full effects if you vaporize it right.

dose

If I use a solvent to meter my doses (like alch.) what kind of alch. should I use and how can I ingest it? If I put 500mg of 5meodmt freebase into 500ml of alch. and drop one ML of the solution into a cap filled with some cut (flour maybe) and ingest the cap will this work? Do I need an MAOI?

^^ emdema, i just saw your thread in drug basics, you explained you had 1000 mg of 5-meo-dmt and was planning on using liquid measurement. i'd like to know how you're going to divide 1000 mg into two piles of 500 mg powder without using a proper scale wich you obviously don't have. as we already said in the other thread, 5-meo-dmt is not orally active, you need maoi's to activate it, yes. but cutting this with flour is just an indication you want to use this for other properties. please don't if i'm correct. adding cuttings is something you don't want to do, it will only lead to confusions on active materials in the capsules, a no no.

Oral 5-MeO-DMT/MAOI's has been toxic to many people. And this is backed up by multiple reports at erowid, as well as text in book 1 (the part NOT on-line) of TIHKAL. I would not ever even try it. It works just fine when smoked.

Can you give me a page reference to where shulgin says this about the 5meodmt/maoi toxicity, I have the book right here, but I can't recall if/where in the book it is.

p.s. everything is toxic, but I''m sure you already knew this.

In Book One of TIHKAL, pages 302-303, Shulgin discusses this.

To sum up, Shulgin said (speaking of two toxic 5-MeO-DMT/P. harmala he was discussing)..."exposure to P. harmala and 5-MeO-DMT, led to vomiting, temporary blindness, and amnesia followed by extreme sleeplessness. Yet another report with unstateded quantities of both drugs indicated a cardiovascular incident similair to the quoted ones above. The three of these together suggest a strong word of caution that perhaps 5-MeO-DMT cannot be interchanged casually with DMT, based solely on dosages used in parenteral studies."

Again from Book One of TIHKAL, pages 302-303.

There are also reports at erowid to suggest oral 5-MeO-DMT/harmala alkaloids are toxic.

To respond to your original question in this thread...

Yes, I do think 5-MeO-DMT tastes extremely good :)

PhalThrax said:
Yes, I do think 5-MeO-DMT tastes extremely good :)

I do too. Maybe it's my tastebuds, but to me 5-MeO-DMT tastes like the fine incense of the universe. I love the flavor. Not at all like DMT which tastes like burning plastic.

Been experiencing more of this drug as of late, and I have a few updates:

First night:

Dose: 10 mg, inhaled all. Held for 35 seconds.

Effects: None

-----------

6 days later:

Dose: 18 mg, inhaled all. Held for 35 seconds.

Effects: None, except for minor throat irritation.

-------------

Is something wrong with me? Am I immune to this stuff?

Originally posted by PhalThrax
Is something wrong with me? Am I immune to this stuff?

Are you sure you have 5-meo-dmt and not a bunk powder? How are you vaporising the powder? Are you using a jet lighter or a normal flame lighter?

bufo alvarius is the best source for 5-meo-dmt in my opinion, smoke the venom it will give u 100 miligrams atleast very 2 weeks for 20 years if u treat it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using a normal torch. Does that make that much of a difference from a butane torch?

But I want to be first! ;)

Let me know how it goes. I'll probably try it on my next day off (why didn't I think of the vinegar?). I always use saline solution and sterile needles, no need to worry about that.

I'd forgotten about that one - there's not even any dosage information.

What dosage are you planning on trying? I was thinking somewhere in the range of 15-20mg, based on insufflation reports.