• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-dmt scraps

Actually I was hoping the last six months would have provided for more insight into this chem. A friend of mine is interested in aquiring some and the more opinions the better, as this drug isnt exactly well documented.

MGS I agree this chem tasted like goodness when I smoked it...

I have heard of this magical chemical for quite some time, I've read many trip reports of it and found myself to be rather interested in trying it myself. So far i've only tried mama, weed, ketamine, amt, dxm (high doses), acid (once), meth and various Rx. I dunno why but as i continued to read on about people's experiences with it, i find myself getting more and more afraid to try it. Any comments will be greatly appreciated. I dunno if this info is useful....i have an extremely addictive personality. Thanks

5-MEO and DPT are great if you have never tried DMT. I used to love both of those guys- but after DMT, I lost all interest in its lesser cousins.

Like the old song says: "How ya gonna keep them down on the farm once they have seen Par-ee"?

IMHO, DMT makes 5-MEO seem like drinking brake fluid- a crude, dirty, empty DMT wannabe.

^ indeed.

some might write "5meoDMT makes nDMT seem like drinking brake fluid- a crude, dirty, empty 5meoDMT wannabe."

vive la difference :)

alasdair

alasdairm said:
^ indeed.

some might write "5meoDMT makes nDMT seem like drinking brake fluid- a crude, dirty, empty 5meoDMT wannabe."

vive la difference :)

alasdair

Agreed. I'll never understand how people can dislike 5-MeO-DMT so much, but then we all have our own perceptions of what these materials do, and we all have different things we are looking for in a psychedelic.

I have no plans to smoke DMT again (but I won't rule it out) but I am interested in trying oral DMT in the form of true ayahuasca.

I sure plan on revisiting 5-MeO-DMT space again. I am making a trip to the Southwest again this summer. I think 5-MeO-DMT at the Grand Caynon is calling me.

Did you read 'DMT the spirit molecule' written by Rick Strassman? Because you sound like you red the book. If not, I recommend you to read it, it's really interesting.

Last edited:
kbee said:
To reply to MGS, if you read that book, Rick Strassman pretty much analyzes the pineal gland in as much detail as possible and comes up with some pretty amazing theories.

Read the book, it's right next to me on my bookshelf. A nessessary own in any "psychonaut's" library.

Last edited:
Whilst we're kind of on the subject of pineal glands, I think it'd be interesting to have a look at what happend to patients who have damaged/malformed pineal glands, perhaps through cancer or something. If the pineal gland really plays such an integral role in how we view reality, then perhaps that could provide some interesting reading.
There must have been research done on this subject, anyone got any links?

SteveElektro said:
Whilst we're kind of on the subject of pineal glands, I think it'd be interesting to have a look at what happend to patients who have damaged/malformed pineal glands, perhaps through cancer or something. If the pineal gland really plays such an integral role in how we view reality, then perhaps that could provide some interesting reading.
There must have been research done on this subject, anyone got any links?

Personally, I dont think dmt plays any kind of role in our perception of reality and only has a noticable effect in people with schizphrenia. I've done a bunch of searches through my college's online database and so far the only thing I can find related to a damaged pineal gland is sleep disorders. Apparently, pineal glands dont go bad that often because there is practically zilch on the subject that I can find.

too add some information about the pineal gland, i believe sexual desires are decreased when the pineal gland is damaged. may also relate to skin tone when it is damaged, yet i have no proof, and nothing to cite because i am too lazy to re-research ;o

kbee said:
too add some information about the pineal gland, i believe sexual desires are decreased when the pineal gland is damaged.

This is a good hypothesis. Because the pineal gland produces melatonine. Melatonine has a lot of functions, but one of these fuctions is the sexual desires created by melatonin. And it could be true that when the pineal gland is damaged that it produces less melatonin so you would feel less sexual desires.

I've had it on my mind for about a month now to try 5-MeO-DMT, and with the christmas holidays a week a way, and my college applications complete (not yet, but will be tomorrow), i think i will give it a shot.

If i were to smoke it out of my metal marijuana pipe, would it make the pipe smell weird (in a good or bad way), or should i just use an aluminum foil pipe.

peace

mod's note: edited for content

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ No supplier discussion, sorry.

You can use a normal pipe (without a bad smell), but make sure your flame doesn't contact the material. Foil would be better, provided you inhale all of the vapor. An oil pipe would be best.

first of all, we can't discuss suppliers and sources here, second, don't smoke of off tinfoil. your pipe may smell a little bit weird, but it's the best option for you right now.