• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-dmt scraps

^^^^
I understand what you mean. I intended to take a different point of view to see what would happen.
Sometimes people will do drugs regardless of how much you warn them. Sometimes it's a good idea to say something like: "well if you have sex then use a condom."
I felt my response was NOT an egg on. But an idea, a suggestion to satisfy the curious mind. Cause believe me my friend, they are out there.
And 5mg 5-MeO-DMT done by a person who shows responsibility seems fine with me.
If my brother asked me to sit with him and he had the same point of view and intent, I would sit with him.
This is a harm reduction board, by sharing advice and experience. You gave your advice. I gave mine. You gave me advice -- and I'm seriously looking at it -- but I still feel the same.
5mg of insuffalated 5-MeO is NOT that intense. Hell my friend bumped 8 people at an outdoor underground 5mg a piece and transformed the energy of the event into something very touching and very divine.
5-MeO-DMT. I like to see a report of someone having some serious physical reation to this compound. It's found in the body itself. My experience with it has always been the opposite -- extremely healing.
The links to the reports you posted show no dosage. There is one report of someone having a bad reaction -- after insuffalating 130mg of the material -- TEN TIMES THE AMOUNT NEEDED.
God -- 130mg of 5-MeO is insane.
[ 13 February 2003: Message edited by: yahazim ]
[ 13 February 2003: Message edited by: yahazim ]

First, this guy probably doesn't even have a mg scale...
Second, you suggested that he combine it with MDMA. The guy hasn't even tried it alone, much less combining it with other substances...
Third, you suggested that he bump, which suggests that he try more than 5 mg (without any apparent limit, or at least none mentioned)...
Fourth, there are very few reports dealing with insufflated 5-MeO-DMT. Past experience with insufflation of research chems suggests that it is NOT necessarily a safe(r) method of ingestion, and that it may in fact be MORE dangerous than other methods.
Fifth, there is all kinds of stuff found in the body in trace amounts which, if ingested in large amounts, would be seriously harmful.
Sixth, you are STILL saying, "Well me and my friends are OK."
AGAIN, I BEG OF YOU: Do NOT try to convince someone that something is safe simply because you and a handful of your friends have not suffered any apparent harm. This logic is simply faulty. What is true for you may NOT be true for others...
[ 13 February 2003: Message edited by: Mahan Atma ]

Damn I leave this post alone for 1 day and it's turned into an arguement.
In repsonse to this whole MGS ordeal....I took your comment as it being very critical and it made me feel like you thought I was kinda "dumb", but I knew that your intentions were good it just came across in a more negative way. I really haven't paid much attention to your comments towards others in other threads so I have to comment on your previous posts, nothing major comes to mind.
Now in repsonse to 5-MeO-DMT....like I said earlier I'm definetly not interested anymore because it lacks what I am looking for. I might persue Ayahuasca and try and extraction or maybe just take Ayahuasca...in my exstensive research on DMT I also read up on Aya.
I have a question (if anyone is still going to read this post)...whats up with AMT? I have access to that as well but I've heard very mixed things from it and erowids information has left me kinda "in the air"...so is AMT a good experience or what? I still can't tell from previous topics, experience reports...etc.

Originally posted by Sessyl:
Brain damage or psyche damage?
Who knows??? It's a giant question mark, isn't it? Given that it's your brain we're talking about, don't you think it's wise to err on the side of caution?
And regardless of whether you think it's brain damage or pyschological, what's clear is that there are some people who experience panic attacks for years. Isn't that bad enough for you?
I would not call this a research chemical. Nor would the shamans who used it 2000 yrs ago. I think the idea IS to feel different way before you're 60!!
I take it you've done some sort of systematic study to determine whether they experienced brain damage? Is the idea to contract Alzheimers or something before you're 60?
Of course they did not vaporise purified freebase in a test tube with the shades down....
Good point. I wonder what the shamans would have to say about the way you all use this substance.
"In the early 1950s, 5-MeO-DMT was identified as one of the main psychoactive ingredients in 'cohoba' snuffs used in the northern Amazon basin. Its use in the form of snuffs and brews has been documented as early as the 8th Century A.D. from a burial site in Northern Chile which found snuffing paraphernalia and traces of N,N-DMT, 5-MeO-DMT and Bufotenine. Other archeological sites have also uncovered seeds of 5-MeO-DMT containing Anadenanthera species from around the same time period."
So what? Native Americans smoked tobacco for many years too. Does that mean it's safe to smoke cigarettes?
[ 13 February 2003: Message edited by: Mahan Atma ]

>Of course they did not vaporise purified
>freebase in a test tube with the shades down.
Not true entirely. While they may have left the shades up, it is known that Shamans wouls smoke pellets of Virola resin. This resin contains DMT and 5-MeO-DMT. So the Indians most certainly did smoke 5-MeO-DMT.

Bump

From a time to time I will revive old threads to inspire (hopefully) interesting discussion.

K9Unit said:
It is as if, out emotions are fake, out vision is false, and our thoughts dont exists, sound and matter are nothing, energy is nothing as well, when we are here, we are there as well, we just dont know it.

i tripped with a friend for his first trip and he has a tough time - he said his vision told him that every single thing up to this point in his entire life was a lie.

i can imagine that would be pretty hard to handle while raging on 5meoDMT.

i've done it a number of times and it's always been intense and beautiful:

an interesting vision of death

alasdair

OK... sure... right... (I'll take your word on it...)

I found this material rather... ehh... not what I was expecting. It's nothing I haven't seen before or acknowledged before while in a trace while meditating.

The place this shit brings you... I don't need drugs for that. I can do it by myself, without outside help.

>I found this material rather... ehh... not what I was
>expecting. It's nothing I haven't seen before or acknowledged
>before while in a trace while meditating. The place this shit
>brings you... I don't need drugs for that. I can do it by myself, >without outside help.

You didn't take enough then. My friend Robin, who is Native American, had her first psychedelic experience with 5-MeO-DMT. That drug is not what I would call an ideal psychedelic for a person's first trip, but that is what the universe called for and told me to give her. I simply did what I was told, but that is besides the point. The point is, she grew up meditating and having out-of-body experiences the 'natural' way.

Then I came along when it was time and shattered her world with 5-MeO-DMT. I later asked her if the drug was like meditation. She said it indeed was, but with meditation she never lost control or ever felt like the experience was out of her hands. She said 5-MeO-DMT was much stronger in intensity than any meditative experience she ever had, and it took her further, but that meditation did indeed take her to a similar place.

>plus I noticed that even tho there are no opened eye visuals

I've had amazing open-eyed visuals with 5-MeO-DMT. I've watched the entire world turn into colored fractals just before the 'white-out' or before I enter the void. Then the visuals continue as I return and watch the world reassemble itself. I get strong visuals with 5-MeO-DMT.

"i dont think there is any proof that this chemical is actually in our bodies naturally."

im not sure about 5meodmt,.but nn,dmt is. It's found in all kinds of biological vessels,human,animal,and plants

morninggloryseed said:
Then I came along when it was time and shattered her world with 5-MeO-DMT. I later asked her if the drug was like meditation. She said it indeed was, but with meditation she never lost control or ever felt like the experience was out of her hands. She said 5-MeO-DMT was much stronger in intensity than any meditative experience she ever had, and it took her further, but that meditation did indeed take her to a similar place. [/B]

If that's the case, I'll plunge deeper next time.

Right on Motherslug...

I've got to say that in doses up to 25mg I haven't felt any kind of fear reaction at all except for a rush of it perhaps during the first half of the inhalation...

There's just no room for any fear to get in there!

How can you experience fear without an ego?

Exactly. Symmetrical Daze, I dont think you truly know what ego death is. Ego death isn't all that common, many people say they get it but I think most people dont really know what it means to be without an ego. The only difference between ego death and actual death is the fact that you are self-aware of the fact that you are dead. There is no care or concern for anything or anybody, there is no unique "you" anymore...only an entity that is aware of it's own existance and nothing further. It is the most basic form of conscious existance that probably exists, and it can really help put life and your expectations of it into a clearer perspective.

I wouldn`t get it unless you think you are completely ready for it, I got it because I thought it would be resemble the effects of dmt, I read about it being different, but also read about it being just as intense if not as colourful. So I ordered it, had no scale yet, poured an unknown amount(in retrospect I`d say about 5-6mg) into a pipe and took a BIG hit, next thing I know my heart was racing, my thoughts were incoherent as fuck, and the only conscious thought left was that I was not going to make it. Intense.... But I got a scale, got more ready for the experience, started lower and worked my way up, and I loved the stuff. Now I haven`t used in a few months(except 2 weeks ago) and didnt like it when I came back to it, I think I was not prepared for it anymore, I think I`ll keep trying it again, working my way up again, and soon I`ll love it again. All I want you to know is that this not a drug for the faint of heart, nor for anyone who feels he/she is not prepared for the substance.

I've never tried DMT but from what I have heard and read, I think it would be safe to say that 5-MeO-DMT is without a doubt more potent. Also, DMT has much more pronounced visuals, fractals and geometrics and such, whereas 5-MeO-DMT may not show visuals for all. I believe both compounds are a knock to the head. I also hear DMT is more alien in nature, and perhaps more themed than 5-MeO-DMT, which is plain death and birth (to attempt to put it into words).